I need opinions please!

channy3232

Reaction score
know this is random but I need a nurse's opinions lol So I sell Thirty-One. My director had mentioned that one of her other consultants took a bag of candy and lotion and some 31 nail files into her local hospital and dropped them off at nurses stations on Christmas and she included catalogs and business cards. I thought it was a good idea! I've always said I wouldn't wish a nurses schedule on anyone! Well I was telling my Mom about it and before I could even finish the story she started saying how it was "pathetic and low and sick" for someone to give a gift but then promote their business. I said what do you think pharmaceutical companies do every day at Drs offices??? And I said if they think its sick and pathetic then they'll eat the candy and not ever buy anything from me. I don't care because I genuinely appreciate the work they do. If you were at work on Christmas and someone from Avon or Thirty One etc stopped with a bag of goodies and catalogs, would you be offended? And think it was pathetic? Or would you think it was genuine? My Mom has been known to overreact, like ALL the time lol But be honest. What do you think?

I'm not a nurse, but I can't understand why they would be offended? :shrug:

Like you say, they don't have to buy anything if they don't want to... and they get candy thats always good!:haha:

I wouldnt care tbh, just be thankful for the treats :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->