I need some advice about contractions urgently

It's definitely allowed! Late pregnancy can be so depressing and uncomfortable :hugs:<3

I moaned the last few weeks to but wud do it all again in a heartbeat. It's good to go back as read our old posts lol.

I loved a good moan during the last few weeks too :haha:
would i do it again?? NOT A CHANCE :rofl:
I am SO DONE with being pregnant :dance:

I loved a good moan during the last few weeks too :haha:
would i do it again?? NOT A CHANCE :rofl:
I am SO DONE with being pregnant :dance:

Me too hun! I miss the excitement of pregnancy though, going for scans seeing baby on the screen, feeling your baby kick, I even miss giving birth despite how long and exhausting it was 3rs time around, I know I'll get broody again at some point, but now I'm know I'm sooooo done with pregnancy :haha: there wont be any more from me!

I want to keep this thread going as my own little memory of my pregnancy with my last baby, so I'm going to post this here instead of anywhere else!

Enzo is two months old today! It's gone so quick it's kind of sad how quickly hes growing up. We've had a nightmare few weeks with feeding but hes finally settled on his milk and no more constipation. Hes how sleeping 10pm to 9/10am but I'm thinking he could probably do without the 10pm feed as he literally only drinks 2oz from that bottle, im hoping if I cut this bottle he will wake a bit earlier, more ideal than me waking him for the school run at 8am! Hes such a good baby, even though he does love a moan from time to time (wonder who be gets that from :rofl: ) hes such a big boy, not chubby as such but very very long! Highest centile for his length so he takes after his 6ft 4 dad and not his 5ft 3 mam:haha:

I would like to slow time down just a little bit, before I know it will be his first birthday! We love you Enzo Jay, you're such a gorgeous happy little man!

IMG_20191231_165239_947.jpg

I know what you mean.. I miss the pregnancy excitement, especially the kicks and sometimes i even forget and think "oh no i havent felt the baby kick for a while"then realise hes in my arms instead :rofl:
...but honestly cant think of anything worse than being pregnant again lol!

How adorable!!! He's gorgeous.
Glad he's settled on his milk!
It flies by doesnt it. Finley was 3 months on the 5th!! How did that happen?
DD worked out he is 99 days old today :haha:

I can't believe how quick it's going honestly! It's actually scary:haha:
Hahaha omg I've done that I've put my hand on my stomach to feel the baby kick then realise that hes actually sleeping next to me :rofl:

aww he’s a cutie!

I would never rule out a forth child ! So it’s still exciting for me thinking maybe one more but if DS was my last child I would be sad but very happy with our family

I dont miss the aches and pains of pregnancy but I miss my bump and all the excitement.
Awwwwww Enzo is just so adorable.

My little man is almost 4 months and it's gone whizzing by supper supper fast and I just want to pause him and keep him at the age he is now.
He laughs and smiles alot and is definitely a mummies boy.
He is still in 0-3 baby grows because 3-6 is to long in the arms and legs. He is on the 25th percentile and is having 5oz feeds. He has his last feed around 9:30pm and then sleeps through until around 6:30 then he has another feed and goes strait back to sleep until about 10:30am. He coos alot and is always making new sounds.
I completely adore him.
We also had alot of problems for the first 10 weeks with colic and reflux and I'm not gonna lie that was tough but he is so much better now.

Anyone else noticed how quiet baby and bump is now.
I noticed how quieter it had a year ago but now its even quieter.

I was scrolling through pictures last night and saw some of my bump and felt a bit sad that I’ll never have a bump again. Well maybe a food baby bump. I need to remind myself how uncomfortable I was and it’s helps me feel less sad. I definitely wouldn’t go back to being pregnant at all as I didn’t enjoy it third time round, but I do miss feeling the kicks and stroking my bump.

L is 10 weeks old today!!! It really is flying by fast! She has also been colicky but recently has been a bit more settled on an evening so fingers crossed we are over the worst. The Labour was the most painful and I still actually feel quite traumatised so that makes me feel better too that I’m no longer pregnant!!! Slightly worried that I’m going to forget these things and want a forth in 3 years time. I will have to look back on this thread to remind myself!!!

933518D0-4580-47B2-9910-447D4DB6DE97.jpeg

Awwww bobster shes so precious and chunky! I feel like enzos weight has slowed down since he sleeps all night hes dropped 2 feeds and only feeds 4 times a day, and even they are all over the place, time will tell tomorrow when I get him weighed, he looks like hes going to be really long and thin when hes older, just like his dad :haha: I can't wait to start weaning enzo, he loves anything with a taste as hes needed a few different meds in his short life, and he smacks his lips and enjoys it! He even loves the bitter ranitidine that he takes 3 times a day, it tastes absolutely disgusting! But weaning will be the best thing for him and his reflux, hes never enjoyed his milk and I know he will benefit much more from real food, just like George did, and I have the go ahead from the health visitors to wean him at 16 weeks, if I feel enzo is ready I'm going to wean him at the same time, he definitely needs some real grub down him:haha:

Hes so precious <3

IMG-20200114-WA0006.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->