I need some input...multiple MCs, trying progesterone

oooh moonmama - hoping this is the one for you hun - tell yus when you have more news

Thanks Chilli - but you know how it is; I'm up and down between PMA one minute and the next I feel really pessimistic waiting for the inevitable! I know you've only just been there so know exactly what its like :hugs:

I do hun, but if there wasn't hope you wouldn't be trying, everything crossed for you! Now it's just a waiting game...

We had our visit with the fertility clinic last week and she took blood from DH and I for a genetic test. I have to go in Friday for a dye can to make sure everything id healthy down in the uterus. But they do it before ov in the cycle so you can still try that month. Having thought we would be waiting unil the new year to start again because we would be waiting to have all these tests, we are now looking at next week for some baby making. It all happened so fast.
She said that even though my progesterone levels looked normal, it is one of the hardest things to understand and that it is still likely that using the progesterone suppositories could be the answer we are looking for to help with implantation. She believes that is our problem so I have some to start 3-4 days after my temps tell me I ovulated.

I feel so encouraged by her and I am hoping you all get to a doctor that listens to your worries, cares about the information your charts tell you and that we ALL get our BFP's before Christmas!!!

croydon that sounds really encouraging - really pleased for you that they are putting you progesterone regardless! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->