I need someone to vent my crazy to- 3rd round of Clomid and waiting to O

MommaMcKool

Reaction score
HI! So Im new(ish) Ive been stalking various forums for 6 long long long years. I was diagnosed with PCOS 5 years ago and up until February Id only tried metformin and vitex. I was finally referred to a fertility clinic in our area and was immediately started on clomid 100mg days 3-7. My body didn't respond. The next month same dose and I had one follicle on right measuring 7mm and one on left at 8mm didn't ovulate used provera to start af and upped clomid to 150mg same days. On previous two rounds I had ultrasound on cd14 but this month that fell on a Sunday so I went in on cd 12. Nothing on right side but on left I had one follicle that measured 16.5mm. I was originally pessimistic about there being just the one but the nurse seemed very confident and happy with it. She estimated Id ovulate in next 2-5 days and said I should start testing that night and bding every other day as well. Today is cd 15. I test twice a day. From days 12-14 I had faint lines getting darker through the day with last nights being the darkest but definitely not positive. Today no line at all :growlmad: So what gives? I know I still have time but why would my faint little lines disappear all together today? Im trying not to think about it and to stay positive because really at least we now know clomid can work on me but Im a bit crazy after all these years of trying. Maybe just knowing for sure for the first time that Ive actually got a shot is making it a little worse lol. Anyways thats my vent. Id love to hear anyone else's experience with or without clomid. Heck Id love to hear about anyone else's weather even haha. Ive got really great friends but they are all fertile little beasts and just dont have any clue what Im talking about or going through. They still tell me things like "just relax" and "maybe you should just adopt":hissy:

I have been told why don't you adopt or have a surrogate as well or the famous words it will happen just be patient. I don't know about you but to me those words irritate me especially when it comes from people with their own biological children. I got pregnant about a 1.5 years ago which ended in a miscarriage @ 8 weeks (worst day ever). I was heartbroken and ate my feelings until I was too overweight. The doctor told me to lose 70 to 100 pounds and he would help me get pregnant. So, I decided to have the gastric sleeve and have lost 85 pounds so far. The month of May I started Provera and once my AF came I took clomid 50mg on days 3 to 7 and went to the doc on the 12th day and guess what NO O. So the doc prescribed me metformin and clomid 100mg for this cycle. I just finished the provera yesterday and am now waiting on my AF so I can take clomid again. Fingers crossed it works this time. I understand your frustration I want a baby so bad sometimes it seems like it consumes me. I don't know how many forums I have read until I finally decided to join today. Anyways, sorry so long but it would be nice to talk to people going through the same thing as me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->