I need to re-home my lovely rabbits :cry:

Nona

Ronnie my beautiful boy
Reaction score
I have posted this in other forums and just found this one so thought I would post here too.
I am 17 weeks Pregnant and have developed an allergy towards my pet rabbits.
After agonising over what should be done my DP and I have decided that the best solution is to re-home them, however I have never had to do this before and have no idea if I'm going in the right direction with my attempts. I have tried phoning rescue centres and sanctuaries but they are either full or not interested. I'm determined that they go to good homes so am a bit apprehensive about advertising them on gumtree. They are a spayed female Canadian White breed with grey ears, front paws and tail and beautiful ruby eyes (Polo) and an unspayed dark brown and caramel Mini Lop (Rolo). They can not be housed together due to Polo's dislike of Rolo.

If anybody has any ideas or experience in a situation like this I would very much appreciate any information.

Thanks Ladies!

Baby Dust

Hi him, I just adopted a rabbit today from my local pets at home, if you have one near where you live maybe you could talk to them and see if they could take them for you, just s thoubut xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->