I need your help with OH

x_Rainbow_x

Reaction score
My OH has had a bad cough for months now, His doctor told him there was nothing wrong with him, personally i thought that was bullsh!t to be honest, hes been on and off for a while now bad coughing, coughing up green mucus!..

Today he woke up in a bad state coughing and choking! We got him some beachums *sp* and hes got worse through the day hes hot, but no high temp yet, coughing up green, nose is streaming and he looks like hes dead.

If he gets a temp i cant get him to any hospital, and the doctor here is gone untill tuesday. I dont no what to do for him he doesnt want any fuss and i sent him to bed!

help!

Allergies or sinuses? That's almost exactly how I get.

Drug him up and have plenty of fluids water or lucazade very good for wen ur ill.

I'm pretty sure a really bad allergy/sinus attack can bring on bronchitis. Maybe try an anti-histamine with pseudophedrine and possibly an expectorant too. I use Claritin and Mucinix. Claritin makes you super thristy. You'll know by Tuesday if that's the problem or not. If you don't want to go the drug route - this is probably gross but - get him in a steaming hot shower. It'll loosen up the mucus and just have him start blowing it out and keep blowing for a few minutes even if he thinks he's empty.

No chemists are open now untill monday. no doctors nothing. blood bank holidays :(

wont the chemist at asda be open if ur near to one

isnt one for miles over here. i wish there was. plus the chemist are crap they can only give him so much, :(

ill just have 2 call an emergency dr if need be which they will moan about

oh well if they moan just say well what do we pay tax for do ur job b*tch!

cud be bronchilitus (sp)

the cough associated with that is apparently ment to lat up to 8weeks and apparently if u get a cold on top of it before its out of ur system the cold u get is higtend and much worse.

only going by wat doc said to me bout archie xx

thats my exact thinking, at the moment he said hes fine, even tho he looks like crap! i just wrapped him up took him a drink and made him comfy! *hes lapping it up!* if hes bad tomorrow im calling the medic, if hes ok ill drag him down there on monday, he needs antibiotics, i have a draw full but im not giving him any as im not being responsible for him getting worse lol.

see the other annoying thing hun ...is if it is bronchiltus then its virul and no antibiotics will work...archies had 3 different kinds and its done nothing.
hope he gets better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->