I promised myself I wouldn't..but I did UPDATE, last page

Sssooooo???? Did you give hubby his early bday gift?

I did I was struggling to keep it in and it wasnt the actual telling him, it was the what do you think if we did this or that. As I thought of whatI wanted to ask him baby related I remembered he didnt know haha

Attachments

• 20180924_161703.jpg
    20180924_161703.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 20
You can take the clearblue digital. That beast lasts like 4 weeks I think. My FRER gold already died but the clearblue still going strong. HOPE your tests go GREAT and you get great results!

My clearblue digitals are STILL going strong and I took them on April 1st and maybe 3rd? lol! They just keep going, lol! :haha:

I did I was struggling to keep it in and it wasnt the actual telling him, it was the what do you think if we did this or that. As I thought of whatI wanted to ask him baby related I remembered he didnt know haha

Love it!!! Congrats!!!!

Awww I love it xx

He was very excited once he realized this time it was 100% real. He actually questioned it because of the chemicals I had in the past

Look how happy he looks!!! Aww congratulations to you both. What about your kiddos? When are you telling them?

We plan to tell them thursday night. Its been super hard keeping it from my girls since we see them all the time but it was the first chance we could get his girls to come out and meet us.

That's so exciting! Let us know how they react.

How are you feeling? Any symptoms yet? I was thinking hit until 7-8 weeks this pregnancy.

I have been so nauseous since week 4 with terrible heartburn. It hurts to wear a bra and it hurts to not wear a bra its like i cant win haha but ill take all the signs as it means something is happening

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->