I promised myself I wouldn't..but I did UPDATE, last page

That is super annoying JL! Sorry they wont let you do blood work. I think your lines look great still also!

I was able to fight and get my blood drawn just annoying what i had to go through, especially since doctor said as soon as i get a positive to come in and her burses are like arguing with me

Havent gotten a call yet but just went on doctors webpage and my B-HCG results were 225.20 just waiting on call or email

Will you have to request a 2nd draw or do they have orders in already?
Sounds great so far lovely. :hugs:

Congratulations!!! My doctors don’t do bloods at all until u book in with the midwife at 8-10 weeks

So nurse just called me and said 225.20 is definitely pregnant especially for early on ..is my number really that high?

She is following up with doctor to see if I should have blood drawn tomorrow and if I should continue to take the baby aspirin

I cant believe this is real

So nurse just called me and said 225.20 is definitely pregnant especially for early on ..is my number really that high?

She is following up with doctor to see if I should have blood drawn tomorrow and if I should continue to take the baby aspirin

I cant believe this is real

Fantastic new hun congrats again and yep your deffo having a baby :) :happydance: xx

It's a really great number. What dpi are you? Have you compared to betabase yet?

So according to my lmp i am currently 3w6d. DPO I have no clue as I didnt test that this month. I am assuming on or around the 5th, so like 12-13 dpo.

Compared to database, what is that?

My number was in the 260's at exactly 4 weeks. I found out at exactly 3 weeks and it was only an 8 that day lol With my son at exactly 4 weeks my number was only 68. I was worried it meant twins but two scans later and its just one baby! Congratulations!!

Sorry, autocorrected meant to read betabase.
You can see what others beta levels were on xx dpo and for single, twin, or trip pregnancies that were deemed viable. Will link HERE

Because why not pee on any sticks left in the house. I finally got to use my frrr test.

Busy-i tried your link and it didnt work. I will have to search on here and see if I can find that. Be interesting to see

Attachments

• 20180919_062351.jpg
    20180919_062351.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 18
Jlm great first beta and your latest frer looks spot on!

Your FRER looks beautiful. Sorry about that, I should stop posting from my phone while in the car waiting in the school pick-up line. I have fixed the link now and checked that it is working.

Perfect line and fantastic beta number! If a second draw helps ease your mind i hope they will do it. Are you booked for an early scan?

So my first appointment is Oct 1st but dont know if they will do a scan at that point. I will only be 5w4d at that point

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->