I promised myself I wouldn't..but I did UPDATE, last page

2nd blood draw scheduled for today!!!!! She said we may have to change my 1st appointment as they will be doing an u/s and they want to be sure they can see heartbeat

Jlm here's to fantastic beta today!! I agree about an u/s later as I'm sure it can be nerve wracking not seeing a heartbeat because it's too early. Both of mine have been at 7 weeks :)

Anyways I'm thrilled that things are going in the right direction for you :)

This waiting for results sucks!!! Praying they doubled, if everything still looks good, ill be surprising my husband this weekend. His birthday is next sat but I cant wait any longer

I'm surprised you have hrld out this long! The longest i held out was maybe 8 hours or so haha. We were playing a disc golf tournament the day i found out and I didn't want him to be distracted and perform poorly so i waited until the end...then he said, maybe you should have told me earlier, maybe I would have played better" :dohh:

With my m/c i waited until he got home from work then surprised him on camera.

The other two i just blurted it out as soon as my tests were positive. Ha

How do you plan to surprise him?

Praying they double and you get results first thing. Waiting is torture :hugs:

Since I am still waiting on the results of my blood work figured why not POAS this morning since its the last one I have. AF is officially 2 days late :happydance: keep hoping she just stays away and this little bean is sticking.

Giggle- It has been truly hard honestly and I have almost left it slip a few times. I really wanted it 100% confirmed before I told him again. I wrote him a card in the past when I got a positive test and like 2 days after I told him, the pregnancy didn't last. So I just didn't want that to happen again this time.

My husband is a huge Eagles fan, I got a onesie and a friend of my added "Daddy's little Eagles fan" on it (included pic). He will get to open that and I will probably print out the doctors results and put in with it too. If my 1 test still says pregnant I am going to throw that in too but I am not holding my breathe on that one.

Attachments

• 20180921_062702.jpg
    20180921_062702.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Resized_20180920_091705_8636.jpg
    Resized_20180920_091705_8636.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 7
You can take the clearblue digital. That beast lasts like 4 weeks I think. My FRER gold already died but the clearblue still going strong. HOPE your tests go GREAT and you get great results!

Hoping- same here I took the clearblue digital on sat 9/15 and the frer digital on 9/17 i think. The frer is dead already and last I checked the clearblue was still good. It only needs to last til either tonight or tomorrow morning, not sure when Ill give him his gift

Awwwww how cute!!! Omg I can't wait for your stellar results and to hear about hubby's reaction

:wohoo: Fantastic!!!
Wow, more than doubled!!

Love the onesie announcement for your OH

:yipee: :yipee: fantastic numbers and amazing way to tell hubby :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78