i really hope this is my month :(

w8ing4bean

Reaction score
theres a baby boom going on at the moment..

my best friend, my cousin, a girl from work and another friend are all pregnant! 3 friends have just had their babies!

i want mine!

its one month til my due date. and i just really really want to be pregnant again. i dont feel pregnant at the moment. but then again i dont feel like af is on her way either.

i would test...but dont want to see a bfn :(

Im sorry u r feeling down hun. I knw how u feel as there is a babyboom amongst our friends too. DH's best friends's wife pregnant with twins due in oct, other friend had her baby 6wks ago. I have another friend due in sep when i would of been...another friend just announced her pregnancy too :-( cnt help but be jealous as i would of been over 5mths pregnant now and im not. They are :-( i cnt change that but i can hope and pray for a bfp and that this time next yr i either have my baby or i have a huge bump ;-)

((hugs))

xxx

sorry youre feeling a bit crappy beany

you are way way off testing yet if the May testers thread is anything to go by, i think you thought you were around end of May?

the due date is bound to stir up emotions again, its a very hard milestone to get over. i think its good you are thinking about it now, otherwise it could blindside you at the time and youre preparing emotionally for it by being aware

hey hun, nah im on day 42 now of a usual 42 day cycle. so i should get af tomorrow.

i cant remember what i put in the may testing thread...think i was hoping and praying for a normal 28 cycle..which never happened :( i think i will test just to put my mind at ease x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->