I see lines but CB digi still negative *UPDATED PG 3*

KimmyLou

Reaction score
Tested again this morning with frer and boots own test. I'm sure I see lines, CB digi still saying not pregnant. What do you all think? Thanks xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 72
I had good lines on frer and not on a digi I now have dark lines and 2-3 on a digi don't worry they confused me at first

It took me a while for the digital to turn positive. I'll post you a pic of what my frer looked like the day I got 1-2 om my digi x

The CB digis arent as sensitive as the FRER and others tests hunni. I can clearly see them lines !! congratulations. Id hold off for a day or so for the digi's and then do another. xxx

This was my frer the day I got my 1-2 x

Attachments

• 2016-06-18 09.31.36.jpg
    2016-06-18 09.31.36.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 51
I read a lot of bad reviews on frer about false positives and now fretting. The lines came up just at the end of the 3 minute time limit x

That's quite a lot darker than the frer I have done this morning. Did you get negative results on CB digi before that at all? Xx

I was quite surprised how dark the frer would get before the digi turned!!

That's quite a lot darker than the frer I have done this morning. Did you get negative results on CB digi before that at all? Xx

Yeh I did 3 digis and they all came back not pregnant the 3 days before that! Then the next morning I did one and it was positive. I think I was about 12dpo the day the digi worked x

Yeh I did 3 digis and they all came back not pregnant the 3 days before that! Then the next morning I did one and it was positive. I think I was about 12dpo the day the digi worked x

That's reassuring to know. Thank you xx

CB digis are evil, they're not as sensitive as frer they pick up 40+ miu, i can see the line perfectly hun

So tonight I'm feeling really deflated..I've used tesco, frer, Internet cheapy and boots..all are negative apart from frer. I think the frer are duds :( x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 44
Frer's are very sensitive....I got my bfp at 12dpo, when I had bloods done on 14dpo it was 10. CBD said not pregnant. The digitals with weeks estimater will pick up much lower counts than the one that just says pregnant/not pregnant. I can see a line on your FRER and the middle test. Many ICs are not very sensitive either. I think you've got your bfp. Can you call your doc and get blood work done to help ease your mind?

I see a line on all of those tests hun they're not duds you are pregnant x

Frer's are very sensitive....I got my bfp at 12dpo, when I had bloods done on 14dpo it was 10. CBD said not pregnant. The digitals with weeks estimater will pick up much lower counts than the one that just says pregnant/not pregnant. I can see a line on your FRER and the middle test. Many ICs are not very sensitive either. I think you've got your bfp. Can you call your doc and get blood work done to help ease your mind?

Wow, that really is low sensitivity. I'm not sure the dr does pregnancy blood tests. Will do another digi Monday morning and if that negative I will call them I think xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->