i still dont feel pregnant. do you?

cinnamum

Mumof_7_PREG W#8
Reaction score
it is driving me crazy.
my scan 20 week scan isnt 'til 19th jan 2010.
i am desperately trying to hold on to my positive tests, and scan pics, its all i have! :cry:

Know how your feeling hun, I was like that a few weeks ago, had no bump and wasnt too sure if I could feel baby moving at all, so didnt feel pregnant.....Hang in there it will change before you know it........

still doesn't seem real to me either (14 weeks + 3 days).

no bump yet, maybe a little bloating???

i think it all still seems surreal to me.

no major symptoms. i'm hoping this is all normal.
:shrug:

I still don't feel pregnant and little man is trying to reach out and kick my ribs as we speak :haha: But my tummy is teensy, so I don't have as many pains as some of the ladies around here. Think I have it pretty easy. I feel bad :lol: xx Good luck for your scan! Not far away now

hey hun,

we're around the same stage, 16 weeks. to be honest i just feel rubbish and look bloated in the evenings. im tired all the time and still feel a bit sicky....

i thought i was feeling baby kick but i think that was just muscle stretching.....ive got my scan photos as well but it just feels like its happening to someone else.....

lol I have a bump and can't put my pants on without struggling, a heartburn, an SPD, feel bubs moving, I can whine for hours and I still don't *believe* I am pregnant :) I don't think it hits you hard till you're in labor or holding your LO.

Still you're pregnant :) And your 20 weeks scan will come sooner than you think with all the holidays xxx

I did feel pregnant in the 1st tri when I was being sick and sleeping all the time...but now I dont really feel pregnant. I think between the weeks of 13-18 (just an estimation) is when your stuck in limbo......because symptoms die down and you dont really feel kicks untill after 18/19 weeks if its your 1st.

I just bought a doppler to reassure me and know that everything is alright ( I had a stillbirth so im even more anxious than I should be) so maybe buying a doppler will help you? x x x

I have been feeling a little like this lately too seems so far away till our next scan, hang in there tho hunny as their will be days we wished we didnt feel sooooo pregnant lol xxx

feel the same hun my scan 11th jan so no how you feel so long away just wantin to no if all ok... but this is what us mummys do now worry lol im sure all is well take care xxxx:hugs:

relax and enjoy the fact u feel fine! i was sick til wk 15-16! soon u will have a bump and worries will subside! havent u got 16wk app with m/w? they should b able 2 hear h/b 2 put your mind at rest a bit xxx

You are not alone! I feel the same. I don't feel pregnant at all! I feel light headed alot, and really have been feeling shocking for the past 2 weeks, but it feels more like a virus! My clothes are more snug than they once were, but that is about it. I am desperate to start feeling something as I am convinced something will go wrong(especially after a miscarriage in April). I'm just praying all is ok and come June 18th the little one is here safe and sound!

still nothing! grrrr.
had a really big kick on christmas eve but nothing since! boo hiss x x x

Hun, I can feel her rolling and kicking and punching and everything and I still dont think its real. I look at pictures in books of what size she looks like now and cant believe I have one in my stomach like that..its crazyness :dohh: But I will say though, your pregnancy seems to be going well quick..17 weeks already????? :happydance: xxx

Im the same, i still dont feel pregnant either and never have. No symptoms at all.

Yes I do, as she sometimes already look as shes trying to break out of my belly! This morning she found a very interesting spot to kick! And gosh did it look creepy, i didnt see this kind of fetal movement with my son's pregnancy until about 25 weeks and onwards, I think this little lady is a wild one:)

I still find it hard to believe I've got a 2lb in me baby who could be born now and survive! Unless she's kicking, I forget I'm pregnant completely, just feel a bit fat!

Yup between 16 and 20 weeks I felt exactly the same - no movements, no appointments, no doppler, no bump! I felt utterly un-pregnant.

The night before our 20 week scan I was beside myself thinking that the baby didn't exist anymore and all of a sudden baby kicked and I saw my belly move twice!

I'm sure we've all been there - keep going and look forward to your scan x

I never felt pregnant at all until around 34wks - am getting really uncomfortable at night.

At around 20wks only thing that reminded me I was pregnant was the baby kicking - I didnt even have a little bump til 24+wks!:flower:

i didnt feel pregnant till i was 25 weeks hun xx even though had flutters from 16 weeks, i didnt believe it till now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->