I tested this morning again...

yeah i can see how'd u want to know but then if u arent u'll be even more dissapointed... try waiting until ur AF doesnt turn up!
Fingers crossed for u that it doesnt turn up... (and hope mine doesnt either)
x

hays how do i get my "ticker" to show up?

(Feel embaressed asking as Im in the computing profession!
AND i still cant see the icons when im replying)

HELP

Angelica, post it into your 'signature' in your profile

Hi I tested negative day before period with 4 days before test, iffy test on wed morning and 3 pos tests on wed evening. I had very severe period type pains on tues so was convinced wasn't preg but I gues it just took a while to get the pos result. There's still hope!

congrats hope4no2!
I am also get back pains similar to my AF pains! Hope my Af doesnt arrive though

Here i am sitting with a carton of semi skimmed milk and some pork scratchings!! ummm nice!!! been really fancying pork scratchings!
weirdo!

Yummy, I'm having a folgers cappuccino freanch vanilla drink... I'm so relaxed right now..
I have sever AF cramping as well off and on right now. Still no sign of Af and a maybe positive test HPT. Don't know yet..
Hays, Sound's like your relaxed too.? Hows, the weather there?

This makes me feel hopeful...AF not due until 11/22 (THANKSGIVING) Hopefully I will be able to be thankful for NO AF and a BFP!!!

This makes me feel hopeful...AF not due until 11/22 (THANKSGIVING) Hopefully I will be able to be thankful for NO AF and a BFP!!!

That would be great new's to find out your pregnant on T-day!..
Good luck guy's on :bfp:

mommyandbaby-the weather is poo!!!cold windy and miserable!!!

i hate it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"