I think a faint positive?!? Or too soon to tell?

Tcat

Reaction score
Looked this way after 2 minutes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 77
Looks like a good BFP!

Definite line.

Have you tested again today :wohoo:

Hello Im Bri and me and my DH have been TTC and were successful in January 2017 unfortunately it ended up ectopic and I now have only one tube but my doctor says I definitely can become pregnant still so I just experienced a 2 day light bleed brown in color sorry if TMI around the 21th of July 2017 and it ended the 23rd never experienced this I took the test these test the next day and a day after was it too early to test is ths a BFP or am I imagining the line my sister in law says its definitely positive but I want to get others feedback I dont want to be dissappointed how long after should you test if implantation occurs? How many DPO do you think I am if cycle was due on around the 20th of this month. Thank u for your responses. Congrats on your BPF...have you confirmed your pregnancy?

Attachments

• positive 1.jpg
    positive 1.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 23
  • positive 3.jpg
    positive 3.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 17
Sorry about your loss bribri. I have to be honest though that if you meant you had a bleed in June you and it was implantation bleeding you would be able to get a clear bfp by now. Are these recent tests? If not I'd test again. Blue dye tests are so prone to those kinds of lines. I'm not saying it's not a bfp, but I'd buy a pink dye test to confirm or wait a few days and the line should be clear. Good luck.

You may find you get more responses if you start your own thread though. Sometimes it can be missed if it's added onto the end of another.

Sorry about your loss bribri. I have to be honest though that if you meant you had a bleed in June you and it was implantation bleeding you would be able to get a clear bfp by now. Are these recent tests? If not I'd test again. Blue dye tests are so prone to those kinds of lines. I'm not saying it's not a bfp, but I'd buy a pink dye test to confirm or wait a few days and the line should be clear. Good luck.

You may find you get more responses if you start your own thread though. Sometimes it can be missed if it's added onto the end of another.

those were the day after the bleeding stopped in june haven't tested again since then.

It looks like a BFP to me! Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->