I think I found the cure for irregular AF's!!!!

opera_lady24

TTC #1 & TTA
Reaction score
Hey Ladies!

I'm back! Soooo my answer to this problem is spend A LOT A LOT A LOT of time with a lady close to your age who you KNOW has regular AF's.

I've been irregular my whole life, except for the 2 years I was on BC. When I got off BC my periods were so irregular I didn't know what to do.

Then I moved in with my sister-in-law who happens to have very regular cycles. Within a month of living with her I finally got AF after 3 1/2 months and the following month AF came a little late but it was only b/c my body was regulating with her cycles. (Her AF came a few days before mine). I'm expecting my AF this month (if I don't get pregnant) to show up again within a few days of hers. I'm so excited about this b/c, even though AF means I didn't get a sticky bean this month, it also means I have improved my chances of it in the future!

Good luck to all! I'm heading for the :sex: cause I know I'm fertile!!!!

They do say if women live together, their cycle can become insync!

Thats so funny cause I worked with a lady and we ended up having our periods at the same time. Now I work with another lady and she is a week a head of me. We will probally end up catching up with each other sooner or later.

That is very true! My cycles have always went in sync with the ladies i worked with. Sometimes I would have to ask if they were close to starting AF back when I wasnt tracking it myself. I wonder what makes that happen?!

could very well be true because when women live together their cycles come back to back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->