I think I may have just got my BFP...

Wow this is literally me right now.. I did a boots own exactly same as yours this am.. Was faint positive. Did a frer. Bfn. I hope weve not got dud tests?

View attachment 1066160 View attachment 1066162

I must have done like 10 of them....4 of them have blazing positives the rest are faint...

I did am FRER this morning which has a line but it's faint...but is definitely more pronounced than the FRER I did yesterday.

Screenshot_20190815-073114_Gallery.jpg

I must have done like 10 of them....4 of them have blazing positives the rest are faint...

I did am FRER this morning which has a line but it's faint...but is definitely more pronounced than the FRER I did yesterday.

View attachment 1066170

I think its really strange because the boots tests detect 25 hcg.. But frer supposed to detect 6.5 hcg? But were getting stronger lines on the boots ones. How bizzare! Let me know how you get on.. Im still only 9dpo today, going to try another frer and see if i get anything.

I think its really strange because the boots tests detect 25 hcg.. But frer supposed to detect 6.5 hcg? But were getting stronger lines on the boots ones. How bizzare! Let me know how you get on.. Im still only 9dpo today, going to try another frer and see if i get anything.
I am so bloody confused!! I have had no more bleeding. I don't even know what DPO I am I am due on on Saturday though.

I am so bloody confused!! I have had no more bleeding. I don't even know what DPO I am I am due on on Saturday though.

U usually ov mid cycle. I know everybody is different but usually not by much. If youre due on in 2 days id say you were roughly 12dpo.

No problem lol well ive just taken the frer and im pretty sure its bfn. This is so confusing. Going to try and wait af out.. Tired of stressing and confusing results.

I hope AF stays away and you get a positive soon :dust:

Just had another blatant bfp. I'm so confused.

Screenshot_20190815-123511_Gallery.jpg

That's definitely pink! I hope that you get some answers soon

Do you think its the actual tests? As i havent taken anymore from boots.. Just first response and cheapies..and getting bfns.

Do you think its the actual tests? As i havent taken anymore from boots.. Just first response and cheapies..and getting bfns.
I honestly have no clue. My bleeding is really light pink and stops and starts. I'll literally wipe and it's there then it stops.

Those positives are blatant positives though I would have thought if it was the tests it would be super faint barely noticeable.

The nice line i got on the boots test youd think id get a decent line on the first response or the cheapies. But nothing. Thats whats making me think it could be the tests.

How annoying for you, are they getting darker and what dpo are you?

I've just got a faint positive on a cheapy stick (camera isn't showing it up very well but it is there!!)

Screenshot_20190815-200136_Gallery.jpg

How annoying for you, are they getting darker and what dpo are you?
I don't know to be honest I haven't tracked this month it was stressing me out too much! They are getting darker now and if you see above I've just got a faint positive on a cheap stick thing.

I see something faint. This must be so frustrating for you :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->