I think I need to start drinking.

readyformore

Reaction score
:drunk: Sounds like a promising new hobby doesn't it?

Really, I just HATE the 2ww. Do you think if I drank enough, I could pass out and wake up on Tuesday?

Really, I just HATE the 2ww. Do you think if I drank enough, I could pass out and wake up on Tuesday?

Well I don´t know, we could try... should I get the vodka cocktails going? :haha:

You think vodka will be strong enough?
I need something really potent.

well... hmmmm let me think...
we can mix a vodka, whisky, Rum, Gin, and put a drop of coke in it...
Maybe that works?

You could always break out the Jagermeister. :headspin:

You won't remember a thing!

What dpo you on ready? I find the first week the worst, not even the excitement of POASing... So boring...zzzzzzzzz

What dpo you on ready? I find the first week the worst, not even the excitement of POASing... So boring...zzzzzzzzz

9dpo today. AF is due at 12 dpo, possibly 13dpo.

I am a hater of poas, so that's not even a comfort to me.

Maybe I'll have more success with a really large hammer?

Poor Ready! It is awful the TWW! I hate it too, I don´t mind the first week, but about 9dpo I get all optimistic and then by 13 I´m really down and sure i´m out. I was the same when I got my BFP though so I know it doesn´t mean anything. I hope this is the last tww you have and you get your bfp this month.
I´m cd12 and busy making jewelery to sell in the run up to Christmas, so that is keeping me busy when I´m not at work, should help the time pass quicker. WHat do you do for a hobby, apart from boozing it up?

I actually have a decently busy weekend, and I work on Monday for 12 hours, so that should help.

It's just that it's always in the back of my mind.

Tomorrow we have a big birthday party for the kids. Today, I have to shop and bake cakes.

I do have several hobbies. I like to knit, quilt (I've only made 2, but I need to start one for my daughter), and I'm an avid reader. This weekend I also need to get the fall yard work done and walk the dog. I'm currently in my work out clothes with the intent of exercising, obviously I'm procrastinating.

I really want to Christmas shop. Somehow, I think that buying loads of things with money I barely have will help to pass the time, lol. I will absolutely cheer me up, so I might hold off until AF.

Yup sounds busy! I know what you mean it is always in the back of my mind too, although less so since the horse turned up in my life. Now I worry about him instead. Which is good, he is a much larger and smellier baby than I had expected, but for now he will do.

Ready, i know what you mean. I have just come back from christmas shopping, bought far too much!
This cycle i dont have to worry about the tww, as we missed the cycle, but it will be all worry to see if i ov next cycle... its seems like i am always waiting for something!

I am about to have my first 2ww and I am not looking forward to it dragging :nope:

Hope the time flies for you :flower:
x

Sus, even though I disliked missing a cycle, my 2ww without hope, was much more managable and tolerable. I think I needed the break. I didn't appreciate that the break was forced upon me, but it was good all the same.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Natsby. You have a horse?!?! I'm so jealous. I've never had one myself, but I used to ride weekly at a local stable. I haven't done it in ages, but I still miss it. I loved show jumping.

That's my dream really. To move just a little further out to the country and have horses. \\:D/

You are right Ready I don´t have to worry on the TWW. A break, although not my own choice, it could do me some good
And I can drink whohoooo lol

Sus, even though I disliked missing a cycle, my 2ww without hope, was much more managable and tolerable. I think I needed the break. I didn't appreciate that the break was forced upon me, but it was good all the same.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Natsby. You have a horse?!?! I'm so jealous. I've never had one myself, but I used to ride weekly at a local stable. I haven't done it in ages, but I still miss it. I loved show jumping.

That's my dream really. To move just a little further out to the country and have horses. \\:D/

Sadly neither Horse nor I are up for the riding part of the deal. He has a bad back and back legs and I´m allergic and can´t ride. But he was in a bad way and until I can find him a new home, (he currently lives with people who don´t want him or give him food or water.) I look after him. I never expected to be friends with a horse but I´m getting a lot out of our relationship, so is he, food and water and some love and affection. So for now we are stuck together and I thin it suits us both, but I can´t afford to do it long term and he needs a place where he isn´t on a chain and can walk more normally. You want him, maybe i could send him airmail.

Sadly neither Horse nor I are up for the riding part of the deal. He has a bad back and back legs and I´m allergic and can´t ride. But he was in a bad way and until I can find him a new home, (he currently lives with people who don´t want him or give him food or water.) I look after him. I never expected to be friends with a horse but I´m getting a lot out of our relationship, so is he, food and water and some love and affection. So for now we are stuck together and I thin it suits us both, but I can´t afford to do it long term and he needs a place where he isn´t on a chain and can walk more normally. You want him, maybe i could send him airmail.

:cry:
:plane:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"