I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Hello from Florida!! Had a terrible day yesterday with a delayed, long and bumpy flight but got here in the end.

Congrats once more southernbound! Very pleased for you, I hope I have as much success with SI.

Countrymomma I hope you get your definite BFP soon.

Oh no dinky, when is AF due? Perhaps there is still hope.

Af should be here either today or tomorrow I'm just hoping it will come and my hormones aren't all messed up from the mc! Southern I'm 13dpo so would definitely have a bfp by now :(

Dimmu I'm so jelous right now lol how's the weather?

Congrats Southern!! That is so exciting to see that line.. I am still confused.. I took a cheapie this morning and I saw a faint line, it looked darker than last night so I decided to take a FRER, a line came up strait away, it was pink and I didn't even really have to squint to see it. Then it kind of faded.. it is still there but very faint and I can't seem to get a picture of it with my phone..(I hate my phone.) I am nervous though because I am having a lot of cramping this morning.. AF is due on Tuesday so I am hoping thats not what it is from.. :( I will try and get a pic of my tests.. if I have to stand on my head!

Just checked my CP and it is still very high and soft but when I pulled my finger back out it came out with dark tinged CM.. :(

I hope af doesn't show for you country, specially as you have been getting those bfps! I'd hate for you to have another chemical I've never had one *touch wood* but I can imagine they are devestating! I'm having some dull af cramps tonight and they do feel like af cramps! Like a burning sort of pain so hopefully she will show over night or tomorrow. I know I'm not pregnant so I just want to hurry up ad start the next cycle so I'm closer to my next ovulation! If nothing happens next cycle I think I might start temping again but I didn't want to get too obsessed plus I don't sleep well so last time I temped I had to keep readjusting my temp and that was a pain in the arse it's self! I don't think I'll need opks as I get quite a lot of ewcm so I know when ovulation is approaching it would just be nice to confirm that it's happened and I can look forward to the tww!

I don't know what to think Dinky.. I checked my cervix again and pulled out some bright red blood, just a thin line of it. Haven't had any blood since though... so I am thinking maybe IB? Could it just be coming out now if I implanted a few days ago? I am still having some sharp pains and cramps.. but they don't feel like AF cramps.. I guess I just have to wait and see if the bleeding continues. I have never had a cycle shorter than 25 days and I am only on CD 23. Also normally AF just starts with full force, no spotting. So I haven't completely counted myself out..

I can't do BBT either because I don't sleep well. I used OPKs for my last pregnancy. Now I just go off my cycle average, CP and EWCM. We aren't really trying so I am not obsessing.

You might of just irritated your cervix a bit by checking it? It's a good sign if you have not had anymore bleeding! I'm not sure about it being ib because you have been testing positive for a week now so you must of implanted a couple of days before your first bfp. Some light bleeding can be normal in early pregnancy. The wait is torture isn't it?

I was thinking maybe I had just irritated it. I know my AF is due in 2 days but it seems like 100!

It's been raining here in FL until now, in line with my mood but the sun has just come out. Hopefully it means things are about to get better again.

So sorry to hear about the BFN dinky. But if AF comes at least you know things are back to normal again and you can start over.

Countrymomma that's so frustrating. As you keep seeing a line then there must be something there. Hope it's IB rather than chemical, I had a chemical in July and it's not pleasant.

I am frustrated.. I have been so emotional the past few days too..

I bet it's still warm though isn't it Dimmu? I used to love watching the storms there they are amazing and coz it's still humid you can just sit outside on a balcony and watch them :) I need to take my girls there one day it's my favourite place on earth! I've just got into bed, my af pains have dissappeared :(

Well, I think maybe the blood was just from me in there poking around! I was crying and carying on because I got in a fight with my SO and I hadn't peed in a while so I figured I'd test.. well I'm glad I did! Got another line on a cheapie and was actually able to pick it up by the camera. If you can't see it it's probably because my phone sucks but it's most def there! I am still cautious unail I get that dark line on a FRER but a little more excited!

Attachments

• 2015-10-04 16.55.29.jpg
    2015-10-04 16.55.29.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 2015-10-04 16.56.13.jpg
    2015-10-04 16.56.13.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 11
Yep your camera sucks lol! I can not see the line in those pics but I have just woke up so my eyes haven't adjusted yet! Today is cd1 for me I think. Woke up in the night for the loo and there was blood on the tp. I'm glad that first cycle post mc is over and my body's getting back on track! Bring on ovulation now :)

I can't see the line either countrymomma. I hope it will get darker soon so that even the camera can pick it up!!

Dinky it's definitely warmer than in the UK in here lol, but not as hot as I was expecting. It's quite pleasant in fact. Sorry to hear that it looks like AF is coming. But at least things are back to normal now. I hope October is a lucky month for both of us!!

Ugh! I hate my camera. I can see the line in person and I can see it when I take the picture but as soon as I upload the pictures it wipes it out.. could be my computer too.. who know.. anyways.. still no AF this morning! The spotting didn't continue. Took another cheapie this morning and there is another line.. a tad darker than last night.. but of course my camera refuses to get a picture of it. lol I hope you ladies don't think I am crazy, I see the lines lol.

No country we don't think you crazy lol I saw the lines when you first started posting them on! I think it's been quite a long time of them being faint though they should of gotten darker now is there anyway you can get to a doctor's and ask for a blood count? I hate cd1 I've got awful af cramps it's always the worst on the first day!

I would think they would be darker by now. The one this morning seemed darker.. like I could see it by jut looking at it, didn't have to squint and hold the test at weird angles. Though I could just be hopeful.. I can't get blood drawn at the Dr. until I have a positive urine test with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->