I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Countrymomma have you tried a clear blue digital? Your symptoms sounds good and it's still early so you probably won't get strong lines yet. No more symptoms for me today. Bbs are still sore but thats about it. Only have 2 tests left so if I use them tomorrow and my pack of 50 don't arrive I'll be having withdrawal symptoms lol!

Countrymomma have you tried a clear blue digital? Your symptoms sounds good and it's still early so you probably won't get strong lines yet. No more symptoms for me today. Bbs are still sore but thats about it. Only have 2 tests left so if I use them tomorrow and my pack of 50 don't arrive I'll be having withdrawal symptoms lol!

No, I havent tried a digital yet because my last pregnancy I got a BFN on digital at 9 DPO and didn't get a BFP until 11 DPO and I was getting good lines on tests. I just bought 4 more dollar store tests today lol

Oh well maybe you could try one in a couple of days? I've took 3 tests today. Couldn't see a line on the first 2 but the last one I did has a faint line! Think the last of the hcg is about out of my system now

I plan to try one probably Monday! That will be the day before AF is due so should work by then! Sounds like the hormones are almost out of your system. Hopefully you get another line in a few days and it keeps getting darker!

I've just took another look at there's a faint line on all 3 :( just it's a bit darker on the last one! I really don't want to test no more but I can't help it lol. Yeah I think a digi will work on Monday specially if your lines keep getting darker by then

Thats so odd dinky.. its so hard to tell if its old or new hormones! I bought 4 more dollar store tests today.. which I noticed are the same as the .88 cent walmart tests just in a different box. They used to be a different test. I just took one with very very dilutes urine and I think I see a shadow of a line but I can't tell. I am going to save my FRER for Monday and if I get a good line on that I will buy a digi.

Good morning! How is everyone today, some more testing planned?; )

No change for me, 12dpo with the usual AF symptoms. Haven't tested now for a couple of days, not feeling like it. Think I will get to have my glass of wine in Florida. :(

Morning country and dimmu :) 11dpo for me today I shall be testing shortly! Got more spots on my face and my bbs are a little more sore today but that's expected if af is on its way! Dimmu you never know you might get a nice line on a test now! My last 2 bfps I got they day I returned from a weekend break lol. Country it's good news if you are still getting those lines on a test! I'm feeling a bit achy in my uterus this morning it feels like af cramps again

Good luck dinky, I hope you get a darker line today, will keep my fingers crossed!

I don't think I will test today either. It really just feels like I have all the usual AF symptoms, spots, achey breasts, tummy issues so I'm fully expecting a BFN. At least if I wait until AF shows up I still have some hope for 2-3 days!! :)

Thank you dimmu, I have done another test this morning and the line is darker than it has been for days! But there's not much colour in it at all so I'm not getting my hopes up it is still pretty faint! I don't blame you at all for not wanting to test yet I wish I had your willpower! It's better to have some hope than no hope and if you get your bfp you will be glad you waited! I've attached a pic of this mornings bfp but it was done with about my 3rd pee and I didn't need the toilet so there won't much to test with I forced it out lol. I only have one test left I think I'll be using it in the next hour because I just can't hold off! I hope my pack of 50 arrive tomorrow or I won't know what to do with myself all day lol. Do you see the line?

Screenshot_2015-10-02-10-41-07.jpg

Yes I can see a line. Do you think it's any different from the previous lines? Maybe you just need a fresh batch of tests, hopefully they'll come today.:)

The line seems to be a bit thicker than the other tests and I did the other one about a hour ago but it's the same as the one this morning. Just been and brought 2 frers, just took one and it's got a very very faint line on it so I'll take the other one either tomorrow with fmu or the day after. It's dragging on too much now lol

The line seem to be a bit thicker than the other tests. Did my last ic about a hour ago and the line was the same as this morning so I went out and brought 2 frers. Just took one and there's a very very faint line on it I doubt I'll get a pic but I'll take the other one either tomorrow morning or the day after. It's dragging on too long now lol

Tut just typed that out twice coz it told me it didn't upload the first comment lol

Think that's encouraging! Hopefully tomorrow and fmu will give you some answers!
I wish I felt brave enough to test, would just be gutted if it was another stark white and I think it would be. At 12dpo it would be pretty conclusive, when I got that at 9 dpo at least I could still tell myself it was too early!

Have your symptoms changed at all since yesterday?

Yeah you should get a bfp by 12dpo but it's not unheard of to get them later! I'm 11dpo I think if I was pregnant again the line would be stronger and at least visable on the frer! The only thing that's different today is I've got more spots than I normally get and I've got a trapped nerve in the bottom of my back that shoots down my leg but I did have that early on with my mc pregnancy but that was more like 6 7 weeks way after I got a strong bfp. I get sciatica sometimes! Do you still have no symptoms?

I have got lots of spots but I usually get some leading up to AF. My breasts are sore but this is also an AF symptom for me. The only difference is that they got tender a few days later than usually, but don't think that means anything. The soreness usually eases before AF starts so once that happens I know it's game over for me! Of course I'm now obsessively poking my breasts to see if they are still sore!:dohh: :haha:

I guess I just don't feel like it's gonna happen now, hence the reluctance to test. It's a shame because when I realised I ovulated late I kind of felt like it was "a good sign" or it was "meant to be" as DD conceived the same way, superstitious I know!! DD was unplanned and I thought it was my safe days and I was about to come on but ovulated instead. Feel kind of silly now for thinking that it would happen the same way again this time. Oh well.

Just waiting for AF and CD1 now. :coffee: Will see if soya or perhaps the spearmint tea might help. Not sure if I should try both though, probably not!

I didn't ovulate till late the cycle that I fell pg with dd2. I didn't think I was going to but I finally did on cd35 after I started drinking spearmint tea! If I'm going to ovulate in a cycle then I don't ovulate that late but it was the month I had caught! So it could be the same for you! The time I fell pg with the one I mc I tested positive on cd27 so I must of ovulate really early that cycle and I've never known myself to ovulate that early but we wasn't trying so I don't know if I had o symptoms that month. Sometimes we are pleasently surprised by our bodies! I don't think I will get pg this cycle. I think this cycle will be messed up due to the mc. I just want my body to restart so we can try again! The waiting is horrendous

Screenshot_2015-10-02-16-21-06.jpg

Today's tests. The frer might as well be bfn I'm not holding out much hope for this cycle. Only got one test left I hope the others come in the post tomorrow!

Good morning ladies! Sorry I haven't been on. So I took a cheapie with FMU and think I saw the hint of a line.. took a FRER and saw something, broke it open and there was a freaking indent the size of the grand canyon.. couldn't tell if it had color in it or not though so I ran to the store and bought both ClearBlue and EPT.. I know blue is bad but I have had it with FRER. So anyways, I saved my FMU in a cup and came back and dipped both the CB and the EPT.. no line on the EPT but a super duper faint line on the CB.. now I know your not supposed to read the CB after the time limit but I am crazy so I did and HOLY CRAP!! If this is an evap line it is a monster of one!! The first pic is the CB within about 3 minutes, the second is about an hour later! I also attached the cheapie test..

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1443796434.jpg
    ctp-85135-1443796434.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 20151002_104732.jpg
    20151002_104732.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 18
  • ctp-85135-1443794948.jpg
    ctp-85135-1443794948.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online