I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

It could show positive with a doctor's test now. It's a good thing that the test is darker today! Myabe your hormone levels are picking up now and just been slow to start off with. Keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

That could be about the hormones just gradually ramping up.. I don't actually know when I would have gotten a positive with my first two pregnancies as I wasn't trying and just tested after I missed my AF. So all I have to go off is my last one in which I got a BFP at 9 DPO.. but I know everyone is different! I keep checking for AF.. so afraid of a chemical.. but she is staying away.. still not due till tomorrow but at least the spotting stopped!

Can you see anything on here?

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1444051202.jpg
    ctp-85135-1444051202.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 11
Countrymomma I think I can see a hint of colour there!

Dinky I'm cd 2 now, AF only started properly yesterday, and I'm cramping really badly and feeling all bloated and horrible. Gonna start taking soya tomorrow, excited about that!!

Yay! I'm glad you guys can see that lol.. I did have to tweak the color of the pic to make the line pop a bit more.. I am really tired today even though I went to bed at about 8pm last night.. also.. I swear I have gone to the bathroom about 5 times in the past 3 hours.. no cramps today.. so that could be good or bad.. also no spotting and no blood when I check my CP. Still very high and soft and lots of creamy CM.. also (TMI) it feels like the inside of my vagina is swollen.. like I have to burrow to find my cervix. I only remember this happening when I was pregnant.. I am contemplating getting a CB digi.. but I don't want to spend the money for a negative result.

Country I can see something in that pic! Let's hope it starts to darken for you tomorrow! Dimmu what does soya actually do? I've seen a few people mention it on the forum. I've been having af cramps all day too and my back has been killing me! I hate the first few days! It's not as heavy as it normally is though I'd say it was a medium flow today but I normally get it quite heavy for the first couple of days and have to use tampons and pads but I'm sure I'll be in full flow tomorrow :( it's definitely not light bleeding today so it's definitely af!

Thanks dinky! I am trying to decide if I am going to test tonight or wait for FMU tomorrow. I usually get better lines at night. I will have to go get more tests if I do that though! I always get really bad cramps on my first day of AF as well and it comes on with a vengeance. I keep checking for bleeding and none yet!

Dinky soya is supposed to help regulate your cycle and bring ovulation forward. I keep having the odd longer cycle so thought it's worth a try. I think southernbound got her BFP after using soya so that's encouraging.
My AF is really heavy this time and I'm cramping loads, must be the extra long cycle I just had.

Soo.. just tested agian.. another faint line, but urine was very diluted. DH and I DTD over lunch and I kept waiting for bleeding to start after since if I am close to AF it always starts after DTD.. but no blood! I think I am going to do a 4 hour hold and take the FRER tonight with evening urine.. if I see a line I will probably buy a digi.

I am crushed, gutted, pissed, confused.. held my pee for 3 hours and took my last FRER.. thought I saw a line but it was so faint I couldn't get a pic of it.. took it apart and saw this.. WTH!! Look at that indent.. and not even a hint of color.. :cry: I don't know what to think.. still no AF, still no BFP, crazy lines on some tests. I am done until either AF shows or she is late a few days..

Attachments

• 20151005_200931.jpg
    20151005_200931.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 16
Country mama :hugs: I'm so sorry this is such a roller coaster. When is af due?

Thanks southern, AF is due tomorrow. CP is still very very high and soft and no sign of spotting when I check my CP, also I BD today and that usually gets things going and nothing..the only thing I have had was that little bit of blood yesterday when I checked my CP. DH keeps asking if I feel like AF is on her way and I can't tell, I am tired and bloated, gassy, my BBs are killing me, and my cramps have actually gone away. I don't know what to think.. I don't know how I can have some faint lines and then nothing..

Awww I'm sorry country it must be so hard for you! I'd suggest another brand of test those frers seem to have been nothing but disappointment for you :( keeping my fingers crossed that af doesn't show for you! That is one massive indent line!!

Well, must have been another chemical.. or I got some seriously jacked up tests! AF arrived right on time this morning. Got up from bed to use the bathroom and there she was.. and now come the cramps.. :cry: I think I have learned my lesson, no testing until AF is late.. it only causes heartache sometimes.

Oh no countrymomma I'm so sorry. You have had such a rollercoaster cycle, really wish it could have had a happy ending.

I'm determined not to test early this cycle, it's just not worth the stress and in your case heartache as well.

I am sorry to hear af arrived for you country! I know what it's like to see those faint positives and think you might be pregnant again! Atleast you don't have to wait too long to ovulate again with your short cycles. I may have upto 3 weeks to wait! You must be so dissapointed it must of been another chemical as you were getting bfps with different brands. I'm going to wait until closer to af this time too. Good luck with your next cycle! I'm sure it won't take you too long to conceive again x

Thanks dinky.. I am not sure that we will try again, we weren't really trying for this one but were being lazy about preventing. Might take work to convince the DH to try again!

On a different note.. I am still not sure what is going on.. my AF is very different than usual.. I have hardly filled half a tampon in 3 hours.. normally on cd1 I am very very heavy. Also I was being curious so I checked my CP and there was barely anything, just some brown colored CM also my cervix is still very very high and soft and hardly open at all. Isn't the cervix supposed to drop low and go hard during AF and open up? I know I may be grasping at straws here but I am curious. My BBs are also still killing me.. ugh.. Why can't my body just make up its mind!

That is strange, have you taken a test today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->