I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Dinky I can't see anything (different) in today's tests, sorry! Hopefully you'll get your new tests tomorrow. It's not over until the witch shows up! I had a late BFP with DD, you just never know.

Country I definitely see that line in the last picture, very obvious. I don't have much experience in evaporation lines so not sure what they look like or how soon they show up. Is the recommended time limit for CB 3 minutes?

I had to take the pic from quite far away but the line on the ic is darker, still faint tho but I'm classing the frer as a bfn. Can't wait for the next few days to be over with so I know either way!!

Country I see the line on the middle pic!

Hello ladies, sorry I kind of fell off the radar, I have been buying a new car! I took another CB and cheapie with evening urine, that had been held for at least 4 hours. Got a faint line on the CB that has been getting darker as time goes on and I think a pretty visable line on the cheapie. Getting pictures of them is another task lol. I think the time limit on them is 10 minutes. The first pic of the CB was at about 3 to 5 minutes and the second one is at about 20 mintues. Then the cheapie.

Attachments

• 20151002_173639.jpg
    20151002_173639.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 20151002_175322.jpg
    20151002_175322.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 20151002_174352.jpg
    20151002_174352.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 10
Country I do see something on the 2 end pictures but not on the first cb one! I've decided not to test this am. I'm either gunna wait until tomorrow to take my last frer or if my cheapies come today I'll take one when they arrive! Had a bad ibs flare up last night which for me is a af sign :(

CD1 for me. Wasn't expecting anything else but still gutted. At least my super long cycle of 49 days is over now.
Will try soya to bring ovulation forward and will also be using OPKs to catch that egg.

Hope you will get some stronger lines today!

Oh I'm sorry dimmu :( even though you expect it, it doesn't make it any easier does it :( my tummy is playing up today so I'm expecting af to show up soon. I normally get a bad stomach at this time of month! Atleast you can fly to florida now and enjoy some wine in the gorgeous florida sunshine! I'm so jelous lol

Yeah it just seems to happen every time; first week of TWW feeling incredibly hopeful and ending up testing early, then getting discouraged by the BFNs. Then the AF symptoms start but yet you still cling on to hope and then feel devastated when she arrives.

Well I guess I'll opt for BA's complementary mini bottle of wine on my way to Florida.:) Off to the airport now, hopefully there will be some positive updates when I next log on!xx

I don't think there will be on my end but country is looking promising! I really do hope you enjoy your trip and take full advantage of the free booze! Yes we defo go through the same emotional cycle every month!

My cheapie came so I tested. Bfn :(

Good morning ladies. I am sorry to hear AF got you dimmu :( That is always a sad day. Dinky, I just don't know what the heck is going on. I have all these symptoms and some tests say BFP and some say BFN... ugh, its so frustrating.. I took another cheapie this morning and I see a hint of a line but I would think it would be progressing by now.. ill post a few pics. Also sorry to hear about your tummy issues.. I always get pretty upset stomach right before AF as well.. hopefully this isn't a bad sign for you!

Attachments

• 20151003_080622.jpg
    20151003_080622.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 8
  • 20151003_080938.jpg
    20151003_080938.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 5
  • 20151003_081728.jpg
    20151003_081728.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 5
Country I can't see anything in those pics sorry. It's strange that you tests aren't getting any darker have you been getting them for 6 days nw? I had a new batch of tests arrive today and I've taken 2, both bfn so I know I'm out this month

Im not surprised you cant see anything in those pics.. I can't really either. :( I have been getting shadow of lines for about 5 days.. some darker than others... I am hoping its not another chemical :( I have been researching to see how late you can get a BFP.. I don't think I am going to test again until the 6th, AF is supposed to arrive that day. If she doesn't show her face I will test again. Feeling down :(

Do you have a 15 day lp then? I'm not sure how long mine is all I know is I normally get mine 12-14 days after my bbs get sore lol hope it'd not another chemical for you!

I actually have a 13 day LP, I ovulate early on CD 11 uaually. I have short 25 day cycles.

Oh OK your in a different time zone to me aren't you lol I forgot about that!

Sooo.. I have a serious POAS problem lol.. I said I was going to wait until AF was due to test again but I am week. I tested with just a cheapie and a faint line popped up right away.. it is still very faint but it is darker than the previous ones... I always get better results at night. I will attach a pic but I am not sure you can see the line.. but I am in a little better mood.. I just hope it keeps getting darker! Or Im not just crazy!

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1443924160.jpg
    ctp-85135-1443924160.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 10
Hey ladies! Sorry for going awol. Dimmu I'm so sorry and country that is so frustrating! Afm, I think I got my bfp :blush: my temp went back up today and then I got this

Attachments

• 20151003_230414.jpg
    20151003_230414.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 22
Country I think I do see a line in that pic! Southern I defo see a line in that pic congratulations :D you must be so excited! Defo a bfp!! I'm still in bed trying to wake up my girls woke me up early again grrrr they always do at weekends they get up earlier than they do for school and I have to wake them up on a school day!! I'll do a test when I get out of bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->