I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Yeah I will in the morning. I bet it's just my eyes though. Oh well.

So I decided to give it one more shot before going out with friends in case I wanted to have a drink or two and this popped up.. hmm.. I dont know what to think.

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1452904866.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1452904866.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 8
  • canvas.png
    canvas.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 8
Damn, it washed it out when i uploaded it.. darn things are driving me nuts

Its ok, I know if I am it will turn BFP eventually.. just kind of feeling like dinky, if I was I would think it would be pos by now but like you said every pregnancy is different.

Hey ladies, I just ovulated and I'm now in 2WW though I don't hold out much hope for me. I totally messed up my O time. At least, I'll get the digi for next month. Trying to decipher lines drove me crazy. I would have 5 or 6 days of dark lines never knowing when was the right time.

I don't see anything either country. I won't be testing for about another 11 hours!! Hope something shows up by then as it's my last ic! Mumdreamz hope you get your bfp this cycle, if not I hope the digi helps next cycle!!

I've decided that when dp gets out of bed I'm going to take my last ic. Not sure what time that will be because he's been on nights. Tonight when the kids are in bed I'm going to do the frer. I need to use them up and get them out the house lol. I won't buy anymore unless my period is late!

Screenshot_2016-01-16-12-02-28.jpg

Did my last ic, irl it looks as though there could be a line there but I'm not even sure it's in the right place. I really wish I had more tests!!

Screenshot_2016-01-16-14-59-48.jpg

Bfn on asda cheapie test. 2 for £1. Not sure how sensitive they are

I dont see anything on either of those tests dinky. Its all good neither of you saw anything on my test from last night, I still swear I see something and a few other people have said they see something but took another with FMU this morning and nadda.. stark white.. Maybe I need to start testing at night, I always seem to get better lines in the evening.

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1452958229.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1452958229.jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 5
Don't worry about it I can't either. Don't think I'll get a bfp now

I'm not very confident either dinky.. figured there would be something there by now

I know that's how I feel! I feel out. Just hope af doesn't take too long to show up, checked my cervix as well and it's low firm and closed so not looking good

Last time I checked my cervix I think was yesterday it was still high and soft. But that doesn't mean much to me since sometimes it will stay high and soft throughout my AF. BBs have stopped hurting so kinda bummed about that. Not really feeling anything actually.. No cramps, no twinges, no nothing. So.. Won't be surprised if AF shows up Monday or Tuesday.

I've started to get sharp stabbing pains that I think are coming from my uterus. Only last a second but they are quite painful!

Yeah but if it's there it's super faint. I went out and bought frer today. Going to try one in a few hours. If there isn't anything there then I'll probably wait a few days. IC's are notorious for indents and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->