I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Oh no country I hope it's not af starting! 9dpo for me now won't be testing until tonight when dp is at work and the kids are in bed. One thing that's strange for me is I haven't had a ibs attack yet and I normally get them in my 2ww! But that could be down to the iron tablets I'm taking. I've got dull cramps but not sure if that's a ibs attack waiting to happen or af pains. Boobs are still tender but not as sore as they was and normally if I'm pregnant they are really really sore

Expected to wake up to full blown AF but nothing. No spotting, cramps or anything.. Still kind of expecting her to show now.. That's how she has been starting the last few months. Spotting on and off for a few days.

Sorry country :( I really hope af doesn't show for you :(

Thanks dinky, after the cramps and spotting last night I am not very optimistic anymore.. I have one test left and if still a BFN in the morning I will just wait and see if AF comes. I'm wondering if maybe it was just strong implantation? I know I am probably getting my hopes up but the thought crossed my mind.

It could have been! Your not out till after shows up. I'm having dull aches today in my uterus area. I'm also freezing and can't warm up I'm convinced that's a bad sign

Its not necessarily a bad sign. I never got real hot with my other pregnancies have always been cold. When I woke up today my boobs were actually killing me. They hurt pretty bad and they never do that right before AF so I am still a little hopeful.

Tender boobs is defo a good sign, mine aren't as sore as they were a few days ago so I'm down about that

Mine have been very off and on sore.. not a constant sore but I notice it. This morning I just remember waking up and feeling this pain and saying ouch! Which surprised me because I was sure AF was going to be there when I went to the bathroom.. My CP is still high and super super soft.. no blood when I check it so that is a good sign.

Country-I'm sorry about bfn and I hope it was implantation.

Dinky- I'm glad you haven't had a ibs attack ! Maybe it's a good sign?

I'm still having on and off cramps on the left side. And my cervix feels soft today. I think I'm going to buy some frer today and try one tonight. The cramps are not normal

Dtrisha let us know if you test!! I'll be testing in about 3 hours time I'm getting nervous now!!

Good luck Dtrisha! I have my fingers crossed for you. Took my last test with SMU because sometimes I get better results with that than with FMU.. swear I saw a faint line pop up at about 5 minutes but when I tried to take a pic I couldn't capture it.. probably another shadow.. so I am content with AF coming I guess.. no more tests in my house so no more testing until at least Monday. Good luck to you too dinky!!

Yeah I hope so. Idk what to think anymore. I think I'll just keep taking the cheapies and not buy a free just yet. I don't want to waste my money ahain

Thanks country I have 2 ics and a frer left. I'm not feeling too hopeful on getting a bfp I'm not feeling it at all! Once I run out of tests I'm not buying no more and I won't order any ics until after I've ovulated next cycle so by the time they get here I'll be about 7dpo so I can't waste any!!

Thats a good idea dinky! I will be ordering some ICs this upcoming cycle as well, been spending way to much money on tests the past few months.

My boobs are getting more and more sore as the day goes on.. ugh.. I hate my body sometimes.. so confusing

Dinky good idea on IC's.
Country- I hear ya on our bodies. Ugh. Why do they put us through this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"