I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Yeah just doing a ic, if I see something interesting I'll cracking the frer open!

Do you guys see anything on here? The more I look at the pic the more I swear I see something.. IDK.. Oh and good luck dinky my fingers are crossed for you!!

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1452877064.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1452877064.jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 10
I do see a shadow of something there country! Very faint though. I actually feel sick with nerves about testing. I don't know why, I know what the answer will be

Do you? I was hoping I wasn't crazy lol I don't trust it as I've had many faint lines before but maybe it is the start of something!

Screenshot_2016-01-15-20-37-40.jpg20160115_203947.jpg

Bfn :( don't know why I got my self so worked up I knew what it would be lol

Ah bummer dinky :( You still got a bit before AF is due so you still have time!

I think I'd of got a bfp by now if I was, I'll take my last ic tomorrow night but I won't be buying anymore getting fed up of testing now lol

Why do you think that ? I didn't get my BFP till 13dpo last time

Just don't feel pregnant, my boobs aren't as sore as they were and that's a big sign for me. Have you taken a test?

They always say every pregnancy is different though. So maybe it's not a sign yet?

No not for about a half hour to see what happens. Probably bfn. Today is cd 33. This will be my longest cycle yet. My last month was 33 days.

Well hopefully it will be good news for you dtrisha! I think I may do my frer. I feel like I just want to use it so it's not there winding me up anymore if you know what I mean? I know it will be blank but I can't stand only testing once a day and as soon as the tests are gone I might feel better lol

You're chart looks great though. I will be surprised if you're not.

Here's mine...
I swear I see a FAINT line on IC but I can barely see it so I bet you guys can't make it out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 5
I can't dtrisha sorry, test again in the morning tho if you can see something it might be a lil bit darker by then!

I dont see anything either Dtrisha. But not to say your not pregnant! I would go for the FRER dinky.. I couldn't stand mine sitting in my cabinet so I used mine lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->