I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

All my ics seem to have ghost lines where you can see where the line would be! It's so annoying but hopefully that's not the case for you. Here's my frer, bfn :( still getting sharp stabbing pains I'm hoping it's implantation but I think it's too late for that

Screenshot_2016-01-16-20-23-50.jpg

I'm 10 today but ive got a feeling ff got my o date wrong and i o'd a day later. Got one test left so I'll test again tomorrow afternoon

Implantation can happen up to 12 DPO so it may be happening for you dinky! Especially if you think you may only be 9 DPO. I had some more spotting this morning. Just a tiny bit but have been feeling like my AF is going to start at any moment. I have had terrible heart burn all day today.

I really hope so country! I've only got one test left and my plan is to not buy anymore until af is late. But I said that yesterday and ended up buying 2 more today lol. Heartburns a good sign isn't it? Maybe your spotting is implantation? It's started snowing here so I might not be able to get to the shop tomorrow to buy more tests anyway! According to ff my period is due in 2 days

Yes heartburn is supposed to be a good sign but I have it even when not pregnant lol I am thinking maybe the bleeding was IB but AF is due in two days so it seems to late for that.. Unless I Od later than I thought. I have two tests left may do one tonight haven't decided yet.

Well let us know when you do! I have a kids party to go to tomorrow so I'll have to wait till I'm back from that to do my last test. I'm sad that I've only got one left but relieved at the same time!

I know the feeling! I am so relieved that AF is only 2 days away.. I just want this cycle to be over and I am tired of testing!

Ok, I give up.. took another test tonight because I was feeling sick and my boobs were killing me again.. but of course BFN.. having a lot of cramps and pretty convinced AF is coming.. I will test with my last test in the morning and if its a BFN I will just wait to see if AF arrives.

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1452997301.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1452997301.jpeg
    10.3 KB · Views: 5
Sorry to see that bfn dtrisha, your symptoms sound very promising! I hope your morning test is pos for you!!

My temp went up this morning and my boobs are still sore, hoping it's a good sign but I'm not feeling it. Got one test left I'll take it later

Ff says my chart is triphasic from 8dpo! I know it doesn't mean a definate bfp but it's a good sign! Was expecting my temp to start dropping today but it's gone up. Hope this is a good sign!

Well AF got me a day early. Woke up to blood in my undies.. Not surprised but bummed. Probably won't have a lot of chances in the coming months as I am going back to school or work and things will become much busier. But doesn't mean we won't try! That is so awesome that your chart has gone triphasic dinky! I really hope this is your month!

Oh I'm sorry country :( was hoping this month was your month! Hope you manage to have a good shot at it next cycle!!

Took a IC this morning I swear there's still like a shadow bit I'm starting to think its the tests. I'm technically late for my period but I O'd late then I'm not actually late. Ugh who knows. I did have a dream I had a miscarriage and it was developed with a eye and bitty arms and legs. SOOOO SCARY AND SAD.

Awww that dream sounds awful dtrisha!! Cam you post a pic of your test? I'll be taking mine in about 2 hours time

Screenshot_2016-01-17-18-50-16.jpgScreenshot_2016-01-17-18-50-53.jpg

Was going to wait till kids were in bed but I needed the loo so just did a test. I think there's something faint can any of you see it?

I don't see anything on either of your tests dinky and Dtrisha. I am feeling so sick to my stomach today and just over all like crap. Not bleeding very heavy. Keep wanting to test again but I know it's worthless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->