I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Also not feeling right. nausea somewhat and still have cramps on left side

Could be a great sign! Can't wait to see what your next test looks like!

Yeah I'm curious about your next test also. I really don't think I am I think it's all in my head. Do you have any symptoms ?

The only symptoms I have are that I haven't had a ibs attack which is very abnormal for me but could be down to the iron tablets I started taking, my skin hasn't broke out like it normally does before af, sore boobs but not as sore as they are when I'm pregnant and high temps! I don't think I'll be taking anymore tests, I can't buy none till Wednesday and af is due tomorrow so if it doesn't show up I may buy some more!

Yeah sounds good :)

Usually my BB's are sore before AF but right now it's just my nips. Which I can't get over how sensitive they are but not my BB's lol. I have no idea what dpo I am cause I'm assuming I O'd later because of the OPK and if I O'd normal like I thought then I'm like 2-3 days past period

Yeah your cycle was really unusal this cycle wasn't it with all those positive opks? Atleast you've ovulated now let's just hope you caught the egg!

Yea I hope I O'd cause I'm not actually sure if I did it not since I don't temp.

So def AF for me.. Got much heavier today just like it always does on day 2. Must have just been a wonky test I took last night. I don't see anything on those tests dinky but I hope AF stays away for you! Also hope all those signs are good for you Dtrisha!

Sorry to hear this wasn't your month country.:( Dinky I hope you get that BFP, I can't see anything in the test but I never do anyway!
Dtrisha my only symptom with DD was sore nipples, they got sore like a week before the BFP so very early on. I hope it's a good sign for you too!

Dtrisha I think I see something faint on both of those tests? Specially the frer but I always seem to have line eye, hopefully these are the start of your bfps!

Thanks dimmu and don't worry about not being able to see anything lol the lines are so faint I'm sure I have super eye sight and just see where the lines are supposed to be! How are you?

Dimmu- did they hurt when pressed on or if you pinch them?

It's hard to remember as it was so long ago, I just remember it being weird. Like I was sitting at my desk at work and being aware of my nipples. I do not think I needed to pinch them for them to hurt, think even the pressure from my bra would hurt at times, so guess it was more like pressure kind of soreness.

Dtrisha I think I see something faint on both of those tests? Specially the frer but I always seem to have line eye, hopefully these are the start of your bfps!

Thanks dimmu and don't worry about not being able to see anything lol the lines are so faint I'm sure I have super eye sight and just see where the lines are supposed to be! How are you?

I'm good thanks, finally done with morning sickness, now I'm just hungry all the time! I hope that line gets stronger in the days to come, your chart certainly looks unusual

Thanks :) I'm going to try not to test for a few days. I only have one more frer left. A few IC.

Dimmu- did they hurt when pressed on or if you pinch them?

It's hard to remember as it was so long ago, I just remember it being weird. Like I was sitting at my desk at work and being aware of my nipples. I do not think I needed to pinch them for them to hurt, think even the pressure from my bra would hurt at times, so guess it was more like pressure kind of soreness.
Ok thanks. I hope it's a sign. But if not I won't be surprised because my body has been doing some weird stuff.

Glad your feeling better dimmu nothing worse than feeling sick! Yeah my chart is definitely unusual for me lol trying not to get my hopes up though as still getting bfns or really bad evaps.

Dtrisha you have more tests than me lol its going to kill me not testing tomorrow if af doesn't show! If I ovulated a day later like I think I might have done then af might not show till the day after tomorrow

Dinky - I really think you're pregnant. Your chart is way to good. They say usually 10 days of leveled temps is a sign. Yeah I do but I don't want to use them. I'm getting tired of BFN's per usual :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->