I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Thanks dimmu.. I really thought we had it this month but I guess not. My cycles are still all wonky as this one was only 25 days long.. And now on what is supposed to be CD 2 of my AF I am pretty much done bleeding already.. I just want to scream sometimes! I used to be so regular and DH just had to look at me and I would get Preggo. I don't see anything on those tests Dtrisha but you may still have time! And yea dinky your chart looks great.. I hope you get your BFP!!

My temps are on there way down :( looks like I'm out I think af will show today

Dinky, don't give up hope until that Witch shows. Your chart still looks good. I've seen charts with BFP's dip.

Thanks mumdreamz, yeah your right the witch hasn't arrived yet so I could still be in! Just wish I had some tests then I would feel better! I do feel like af is about to show though my tummy feels off and I've got the body aches and pains. Where abouts are you in your cycle now?

Urgh I'm not well this morning. Got af cramps and sorry for the tmi but I've had diarrhea as well. I really wish I could get a test! Dp is out in the car so I can't go and get a cheapy but I do think af will start any minute

Woke up to super super heavy bleeding and lots of clots.. this AF has been the heaviest I have had in a long time.. Sorry to see your temp dipped dinky and that you aren't feeling well.. I know this is not good news but I always get diarrhea the day AF shows up.. It's like clockwork. I was up until 1 am this morning because I couldn't sleep and kept feeling very nauseous.. Now I have killer heartburn.. Was going to take another test today because of how I feel and the fact the bleeding stopped last night but with it so heavy this morning I don't see a point.

Dinky you never know! You're not out yet :)

Country- I'm sorry it is AF. It's no fair.

Sorry to hear your af is so heavy country it's not nice having heavy periods :( they are horrible!! You might be having a good clear out ready for next cycle??

Here's today's test I brought some more!!

Screenshot_2016-01-19-16-30-09.jpg

I think I see something faint, I've got one test left for tomorrow. Af hasn't arrived yet! Have you tested today?

This morning but I had just peed a hour and a half before. And I had to leave for work so I only got to check it once at like 3 min or so. I don't think I seen anything.

Well.. AF is just confusing the crap out of me.. yesterday I bled heavy first thing in the morning like it had been building up all night then just all came out at once and then just bled a little bit the rest of the day, then the same thing happened this morning, bled super heavy right after I woke up and haven't bled the rest of the day.. so if you put it all together I have really only bled for like a day and a half and half.. its so weird. Never had a AF like this before.. it is usually just steady flow for 4 days then done.. still feeling nauseous all the time and extremely thirsty. I don't think it is anything but its just weird. Im sorry I dont see anything on your test dinky but that is good that AF still hasn't shown up for you!

Well my temp took quite a dive this morning so I'm expecting af to arrive today at some point! Your af does sound strange country!

Awe man I am sorry your temp had dipped again dinky. Your chart was looking so good. Still no blood this morning so yeah that was the weirdest AF ever.. Bled for three days but it was so off and on.. After the one big gush yesterday morning there was nothing and same thing happened Monday morning.. Well hopefully this gets me back on track!

Yes hopefully it will country! Sometimes it does the womb good to have a good clear out!! Still no af for me if it doesn't show by tonight I'll take my last test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->