I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

So did I for a bit!! Have you done any tests today?

Haha I'm sure you will get there before me Spencer :) sorry to see af got you too!!

Hey guys... Completely new to forums...
I'm 15dpo period due 23rd.! Taken too many tests already all BFN...! Starting to think this month is not to be.... Waiting has never been my strong point.x

Same here dolly must take at least 20 tests every cycle!! Good luck to you and welcome :)

So this is my story so far, I have 2 daughters 9 and 11 and hubby and I decided last year that we wanted to add one more to our family.. So here I am...
I'm 15dpo and af due on the 23rd normally averaging at a 34 day cycle. I miscarried on the 20th dec and after having 2 successful no problem pregnancies it has hit me hard. I'm confident that I felt and signs of ovulation and although no bleeding am pretty sure I had implantation pains last week over 3 days coinciding with horrendous head ache. After saying this I now am having twinges and increase of cm and expecting to see my af every time I wipe. Sorry tmi.
I have done way too many tests over the last week.. All with BFN..! I'm torturing myself and borderline obsessive as my head is telling me I'm pregnant. Is it because I want it so much.! Does any of this sound familiar with anyone else.? Would be interested to hear.. �� x

Sorry to hear about your loss they are never easy to deal with! I had a loss in august too. I also have 2 children aged 5 and almost 3. We didn't want any more but I accidentally fell pregnant in July and ever since then I've had it in my head that I'm supposed to be a mum of 3 so here I am! Yes that does sound all too familiar I keep convincing myself that I'm pregnant and then af goes and spoils it for me! Sometimes I think I force the symptoms on myself because I want them so badly lol!

That's exactly my fear too..! That I almost want it too much.
Everyone keeps telling me that they see me with 3 children.... Eeeek added pressure.
But I do feel different this month than any other month I thought that I possibly could have been... If not in symptoms themselves but just that feeling that I am.! Time will tell... :winkwink:

Yeah but bfn. I'm probably out to. I'm just tired of this long ass cycle

Sorry to hear AF got you dinky! I really thought you had it this month! On to another month for both of us.. You are not far behind me again! I have my fingers crossed for all of us this coming month!

Thanks, I'm cramping heavy today and have horrible backache. Pain killers aren't taking it off much, hate the first day of proper flow! I'm glad that cycles over I can concentrate on other things till o time! I don't think I'll be lucky enough to o early again this cycle. Oing early twice in a row was rare for me! Last time I got my bfp I was on cd27 so this cycle I'm going to wait until then I think I drive myself crazy with testing. Sorry you got another bfn dtrisha hope you either get your bfp or af soon it's horrible just waiting around for something to happen. What cd are you on today?

So my af arrived at teatime today..!!!! Cd1 lets start from the beginning... It seems we are all pretty similar with our cycles... Will be nice to have company along the way. Hope you girls don't mind me joining you :flower:

Hey dolly that's fine with us! Sorry af got you :( af started for me last night at 9.30pm so I don't know wither to class yesterday as cd1 or today? Ff says the day you see red af blood, but I've heard other people say it's the first full day of red blood. Suppose it doesn't really matter! Are you temping or using opks? When do you normally o?

I generally just wing it to be honest going by cm and cramping... Maybe that's where I am going wrong. My af was very light pink to start with followed by brown... Now spotting red.. Only lightly touched the pad, so unusual to my normal cycle but think this may be as a result of last months miscarriage and that I am also 2/3 days early. Who knows... Not that it matters. It's here and time to start a fresh month.x

Hi Guys,
After being 3 days late my period showed up this morning...
Looks like we are all around the same timings x

Dolly it could be worth taking a test? Just to be sure? Did you follow your hcg levels back down to zero after the mc?

Sorry af showed up for you daisy :(

Country and dtrisha are you OK? Any updates??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->