I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

I think I might be able to see something on the pink test!

I think there is something catching my eye on the original! And maybe a tiny something on invert! I would keep testing! Looks like you have the start of something :)

Otherwise I am doing good.. Bleeding stopped after the big gush on day 3 and haven't had any since.. Been napping a lot.. Just can't seem to not be tired.. Not sure why. Also been having some nausea so I may be coming down with something..

I'm exactly the same country I feel drugged up all the time because I'm so tired! I don't know why, I'm taking my iron tablets and drinking energy drinks but I could literally fall asleep stood up. My bleeding was heavy this morning but has seemed to of slowed down now thank god. Have you ever asked your doc why your periods don't last long? Maybe there's not enough womb lining, mine last at least 6 days but aren't always heavy

Thanks ladies. I don't have my hopes up at all. I have one frer that I'll use tomorrow to see.

Not sure of today's test. There might be something but I feel like it should of been stronger as it is a frer?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 7
Hmm that's a hard one.. It looks like there is something there but I just don't trust those new FRER unless there is a blazing line. Keep testing and hopefully it gets darker! My fingers are still crossed for you.

DH and I have given up hope of conceiving again.. He doesn't even want to try any more.. I know it has only been a few months but it has been a hard few months. Well 7 months really.. I am going back to school next week and he is getting a new job so it will be a bit harder for us to try anyways.. I am still going to stick around here and talk to you gals but just may not have as many updates!

Ok thanks for looking. Yeah I hate them but I had one left.

Awh I'm sorry. Maybe it'll just happen for you one day?

I can see something faint dtrisha and it looks more pinker than the lines I get on those!!
Country sorry your dh feels like that :( just try not mentioning ttc for a while, just dtd when the mood takes you and you both have time and maybe that will do the trick? My dp really wants another baby, I can see it in his eyes when my friends come over with there new baby's. I have 3 friends with newborns and they are all boys, he really wants a boy! I can't wait to af to end so we can start trying again although it's going to be hard for us. Dp is working 12 hour shifts and has decided to do overtime and he's working for the next 10 days so if I ovulate early like I have the past 2 cycles then we might miss our chance this month

Sorry I'm flooding this post. I'm just like freaking out. Trying to see if this is for real. I have one more test but it is a ckearblue digital and I know that's 50 and I doubt it's close to that yet

Haha its fine I do it when I think i have something! I do see something expecially on that last pic but it's hard to tell coz there's not a definate line but there is something there! Definitely too early for the cb so don't waste that yet you will need to wait a few more days. Get some more frers if you can and test in the morning!! So excited for you!!

Yeah I haven't said anything to DH yet. And we're both off today and tomorrow so I'm not sure how I'll get more tests but I'm going to try either tonight or tomorrow to get some somehow lol. Out of all the new frer this is the only one looking like a actual line with some pink.

Yes it's very promising for you!! I bet you won't sleep much tonight lol! I do think it's more than just a indent line coz I can see some colour too it. When I got pregnant with dd2 I ovulated late that cycle on cd33 and got my bfp on cd42 I think it was

Just checked back, got a pos opk on cd35 and a bfp on cd46 when I caught with dd2!!

Yeah I'm on 41cd I think. I hope it's not EP again. I hope it's in the right spot. Yeah it has color I swear. I put it next to another frer and there wasn't a indent or anything from like a week ago that I took

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->