I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Mommy I bet you can't wait to yest can you? I tested with smu and got a bfn, also got af type cramps now so I think I'm out now 12dpo is a bit late to get a bfp

Dinky... I really can't! Guessing I'm 7-9DPO now... The cramps have subsided but they're still present. It's almost like I'm just.... Aware of them. Kinda just like someone is pressing on my left side? Idk how to explain it. Although it kinda of seems a bit lower now. Last night and this morning I felt something across my waaaaay lower belly area. Wasnt a cramp though... Any ideas? Maybe I'm overthinking it. I just seen to be SO aware of that area of my body this past week. I'm still having an extreme thick cm. I keep wondering if it's a yeast infection just BC its so much. But it's def not.

It was 13 years ago when I had my son. I wasn't trying then, so I didn't pay attention to any of this stuff! But after reading everything, tracking what I have and going over it all... I'm thinking there's a lil bean in there... Just waiting to see if it sticks!

Idk when ill test. I only have 2 tests, and I don't want to waste money BC I'm impatient lol.

Oh, and I'm still not wanting coffee lol

Mommy I bet you can't wait to yest can you? I tested with smu and got a bfn, also got af type cramps now so I think I'm out now 12dpo is a bit late to get a bfp

Dinky, you're not bleeding yet! It's never too late for a BFP. Not for nothing, my girlfriend, who has had 5 kids, never showed a BFP until she was 8 weeks! AND she would still get her period during that time! I would wait until AF is late and then check it out!!!

Oh yeah, and I've been pretty gassy after eating the past few days. I rarely burp, and I'm letting out these huge man rumbles lol.

Hope you guys don't mind if I join in I'm LTTC since Nov 2013 in that time had 1 MC at 6wks Aug 2015. Started Clomid in Jan 2016 got CD21 bloods which showed I was Oing anything over 30 is good and mine where 96.

I'm now in my TWW AF is due around 22nd Feb but not going to test till after this date as don't want to get my hopes up or not. I may be having symptoms cramping, bloating, nausea, headaches, needing to go the loo more often but unfortunately me and husband have both just come down with the flu so can't really say if the symptoms are due to this or pregnancy I will keep you all posted. Hoping for my Nov 2016 arrival xx it will be our first xx

Angela-not at all! My AF is due 2/21, so we can overanalyze together! Feeling very crampy this morning... Not horrible, just consistently dull, with sharp spots in-between. And burping of of just coffee??? Lol

Angela-not at all! My AF is due 2/21, so we can overanalyze together! Feeling very crampy this morning... Not horrible, just consistently dull, with sharp spots in-between. And burping of of just coffee??? Lol

Well my nipples are sensitive and my boobs feel like they're heavy, my stomach is bloated and getting abdominal cramps with back ache, getting hot flushes, appetite gone, need loo constantly and got nausea and head ache but like I said I couldn't say whether some these symptoms are down to pregnancy or the flu dam you flu I need to hurry up and go xx

Your AF is due same as mine that's great as we can wait it out together when are you thinking about testing xx

Hi Angela! My af is due tomorrow or Monday. Here's my latest test, not looking good for me still bfn

Screenshot_2016-02-13-14-16-10.jpg

Well my nipples are sensitive and my boobs feel like they're heavy, my stomach is bloated and getting abdominal cramps with back ache, getting hot flushes, appetite gone, need loo constantly and got nausea and head ache but like I said I couldn't say whether some these symptoms are down to pregnancy or the flu dam you flu I need to hurry up and go xx

Your AF is due same as mine that's great as we can wait it out together when are you thinking about testing xx

Well, I'm not too sure when I Oed, so anywhere from 7-9dpo now. My cycles are never consistent, but they've been averaging to about 26 days or so. My main symptom is cramps. They've been on my left side for days now. They are always constantly dull, but sharpen up at times. I'm also feeling them shoot down my left leg occasionally., and my lower back has been pretty sore the last few days. Since last night I've had some strange feeling across my lower abdomen. I had a few drops of blood on Tuesday, which I'm HOPING was IB! my discharge has been intense. Until a few moments ago I was convinced it wasn't a yeast infection, but now I'm thinking it is... (which I looked up and apparently is extremely common during early pregnancy due to the changing hormones!) I seem to be so hungry, pretty gassy for me, I had pretty blurred vision the last 2 days, to the point that I'm only wearing my glasses, not contacts. My temperature seems to be off, I'm either hotter or colder than I should be. Or cold with flushed cheeks. I always pee a LOT so I can't use that lol My boobs don't hurt, but they didn't start until 5-6 weeks with my son. At this point in pretty sure conception happened... Just waiting to see if my lil bean will stick. FX FOR US!
PS my strangest symptom, the one that actually made me think about it at all, is I am a coffee addict, and I don't want it at all. Forcing myself to drink some to avoid migraines. Oh, and I've been falling asleep at 8/9 every night, sleeping straight through until about 7AM.

Mommysbabys11 - I'm the same love coffee have to have two cups in morning before I can function and lately can't seem to drink it at all. I'm constantly tired too I'm hoping these are pregnancy related and not down to the Flu. Not long to wait though to get testing fingers crossed for us all and hopefully happy news soon xx

Dinky keep staying positive your not out till AF shows xx what sticks you used are they early pregs ones as it might be too soon to show xx

Oh mam dinky! I was thinking this is your month! Not out until af comes... There's still time x

Well she's due either tomorrow or Monday so we shall see! Yeah I'm using the early 10miu ones so should be showing something by now

Well I'll still keep my fingers crossed for you hun let's us know how you get on xx

Hello all :) anyone still waiting? I have about a week untill I test good luck everyone.

No idea when I'm supposed to ovulate. Thinking soon since I had a lot of CM today. So probably testing in a week or later. So will see. I haven't clocked anything this cycle hoping it's good to just relax and BD whenever we just feel like it lol

Are you being monitored at all here's hoping all the BDing worked. I used Opks but think I missed it as when I went for my CD21 bloods they where extremely good showed that I was ovulating me and HB were doing alot of BDing almost everyday from wen AF stopped so hoping we caught. Well my belly is still bloated and feels hard underneath, all last night and still today I've got backache and getting abdominal dull pains, I don't suffer from period pains so this is unusual for me.

I'm hoping these are all positive signs 8 days left till I can test, I'm just worried about coming down with the flu as I know it can be harmful if your pregnant and cause MC I'm hoping because I'll only be around one - two weeks that I'm far too early for it to cause any issues xx

Okay guys AF should show in 8 days last night I had backache and stomach cramps even though I don't suffer from period pains today I went the toilet and had a small brownish/pinkish discharge in my knickers could this be Imbedding bleeding. I'm so eager to test but it's far too soon 8 days can't come quick enough xx

I think it might be a bit early for implantation bleeding but I suppose anything is possible! If it is ib then you would test positive in 2 maybe 3 days depending on how sensitive the test is. I'm still getting bfns and af is due either today or tomorrow so I think I'm out. I do have symptoms though my boobs are really tender and they normally lessen towards af. I've also had conjunctivitis and now I've got tonsilitus so my immune system must have took a nose dive! Hoping it's a good thing as I've heard your immune system weakens if your pregnant so your body doesn't reject the embryo

Well I've got the flu and was thinking the same thing about weakened immune system.

Well after the spotting I went the toilet not long after and had a bit of brown discharge wen I wiped but then nothing at all since this and my cramps and backache have stopped. I think I owed around CD 16-18 my OPk I only did once a day and think I missed it but Doc sed my Cd20 blood results (went a day early in error) were extremely good and showed that I was definitely ovulating anything over 30 is good and mine where 96,

I've got loads of symptoms but made a promise to myself that I would not test at all till 22nd Feb only 8 days to wait well nearly 7 now so not long.

Your not out hun till AF shows wait another three days and if AF is a no show test again if still neg go the docs there blood tests are more accurate xx keep me posted hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->