I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

3-5 DPO
Sharp cramping on left side, few drops of blood when I wiped... Took O strip since I'm not sure when I Oed, negative. IB?

Took this test tonight at what I think is 11 DPO. Not sure and only with like a 2 hour hold. Thinking BFN but my eye is drawn to something faint.. I bought two so I will take one with FMU tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 17
Took this test tonight at what I think is 11 DPO. Not sure and only with like a 2 hour hold. Thinking BFN but my eye is drawn to something faint.. I bought two so I will take one with FMU tomorrow.

Country... I can't see anything, but I also can't zoom in at all. And it's much easier to see in person anyway lol. Hopefully you see some better results in the morning!

I can't see anything country but it does go blurry when I zoom in!

I did this test this morning and I can see a faint faint line so going to get some frers today!

Screenshot_2016-02-10-09-19-21.jpg

I can def see something dinky but I can't tell if it has color or not. It just looks a little wonky to me. I took another test this morning and BFN.. I am just going to wait and see if AF comes now. don't feel like seeing any more BFN..

I brought some fr but they were the wrong ones, got the normal 25miu ones instead of the early response and got a bfn! Going to do another ic later and see what's on them. Sorry you got a bfn too

Sorry about the bfns ladies... I've been stalking this thread hoping to congratulate you all soon.
I'm 10dpo today... haven't tested bc I hate seeing stark white tests. So I am holding out until af is late

I didn't even know they still sold the plain FRER, the only ones I see around here are the 6 days sooner. Or I have seen the rapid response that I think is like 50miu. I like them because they are the old style with the strait handle but they are much less sensitive. I am not real bummed about the bfn as I didn't think we had a chance this month anyways. I will be completely surprised if AF doesn't show up in the next couple days lol.

I didn't think they did either country that's why I never thought to look at the box! Just picked it up and thrown it in the trolley! Was gutted when I got back home. Tested twice with ics since the fr and got bfns :( my boobs are so sore and in really tired.

Thanks missi!!

My boobs are really sore too. I have also been tired and been in bed by 830 or 9 every night this week and even on the weekend. Also I seem to be peeing every hour even when I don't drink anything.. But I started spotting again this morning so I am thinking it is just AF symptoms.

Tested again this morning and another bfn, don't know why I got a line yesterday morning maybe failed implantation? Af due in 3 days

Dinky... You're not out until AF is real or that BFP is! NEVER underestimate the power of positivity!
Country... I'm still FX for you too!

As for me... I spotted 2 days ago (just those few drops on the TP) and have been cramping on my left side since. Tuesday it wasn't very often, but sharp. Yesterday it was constantly there but dull and I would get sharp pains in-between. I had a heating pad on my belly or my back most of the day. The back pain got serious for a while. I was also starving yesterday, couldn't eat enough! It's too early today to report any symptoms yet... Except I've been awake for an hour and still haven't gone for a cup of coffee... That's how I've been for days, and I am a coffee ADDICT! I just seen to not really want it lately...

Well AF showed up strong this morning, I was spotting a bit last night so put in a pad before bed just in case and I'm glad I did. Woke up bleeding, went to the bathroom and quite a bit of blood came out into the toilet so it's def AF. Cycle was only 25 days but hopefully that means I am leveling out and my cycles are going back to my normal 26.. I will start OPK around CD 8 or 9 probably. My fingers are still crossed for you dinky!

Thanks both of you, took another 2 tests but there's nothing solid there, just shadows again. Would be darker by now if it was a true bfp just feel out now although I know af isn't due until Sunday.
Sorry af got you country :( at least you can start again I hope this cycle goes back to normal for you!
Mommy that is strange about the coffee, maybe it's the smell of it too? I know that can be a symptom can't it?

I SO wish I could zoom in on those pics, Dinky! I know how frustrating it is, standing on the sink in the bathroom with the test up to the light turning it slowly and rubbing your eyes... Wish I could give the second opinion! And yes, I've read that aversions to things you usually love can be a sign... esp when it's coffee, since it's not really good for you in the first place. It's supposed to be your body protecting you or something... It's not making me sick, it's not the smell, I just don't really want it. I've been forcing myself to drink a cup or two a day just so I don't get migraines (i usually literally RUN off of coffee... which is horrible, but I def drink an average of 4-5 cups a day). IDK... it's weird.

Sorry AF got you Country! Hopefully you are just leveling out and your body is preparing that nest for next month!

The only symptoms I have today outside of the dull cramping on my left side and the coffee is I'm now having pains in my left upper thigh...

IDK man... my cycles are always so crazy. If it wasn't for him "leaking" out of me the next day, the diarrhea the first few DPO, and the few drops of blood after that, I wouldn't be thinking anything. Honestly, when I saw the blood (which was one like 3 reddish drops on the TP only when I wiped) I thought maybe I ovulated later than I thought, so I did an O strip but it was def negative. At this point Im not sure when I ovulated. But I think it was earlier than normal, as by the time I started testing I was getting very faint lines. But all of these things together are def strange, not that my cycles are ever normal lol.

Hoping for the best but won't be heartbroken by the worst. We weren't trying, we just don't prevent. I can't lie though... every little twinge in that same concentrated spot is making me more and more hopeful...

My period isn't due for over a week. I will say though, with my son, I was barely 3 weeks pregnant when I discovered it, still a week and a half before my period was due!!! I was having severe migraines, which I usually do but these were hospital status... I went to the hospital to see a neurologist but they required a pregnancy test first. They had me pee, and I waited. Then they took blood, and I waited. I was there for 12 hours. The nurse finally came in and congratulated me, and said that the lab had to run it many times because it kept coming back inconclusive.

IDK whats going on-wish it was a week from now so I'd have an answer!!!

Dinky I feel like I see something on the top one. Country in sorry about AF. I'm still having diahrrea once a day and once it's over I feel ok but when it comes my stomach hurts so bad. The last time this happened to me I was pregnant but I really don't think I ovulated yet so I don't think it is that. The only other thing I can think is that I've been stressed with work and it's causing this ? Ugh idk what to think.

I don't see anything on either of those tests dinky but you still have time. I am bleeding super heavy which is unusual for my first day. I do t normally start bleeding heavy until day 2. Hopefully the bleeding only lasts 3 days like normal

Country maybe that's a good sign that your lining is building up more? Never nice though when you have heavy bleeding. I did a propa frer just now, bfn :(

So, I'm thinking I'm 6-8dpo at this point. I still have the cramps on the left side. Now I'm getting them into my leg as well. I seem to be starving, but as I go through my cycle, I have bouts of hunger and then I'll eat nothing for days at a time... I have some serious thick cm going on for 2 days now. I went from dryer than dry to still FEELING dry but with this crazy thick cm. I almost thought it was a yeast infection, but it's def not. Urine seemed to smell stronger today. I'm trying to hold off a few days before I test. Oh, and I feel cold but my face is flushed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->