I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Good morning. I am feeling like absolute crap this morning. My nose is all stuffed up and I have some nasty drainage in my throat that is making it sore and I have developed a nasty cough. The weather hasn't even been bad so not sure why I am getting sick all of a sudden. As far as the spotting it seems to have stopped. Had a few wipes of red yesterday so I put in a tampon for overnight and when I removed it this morning there was just a tiny bit of brown blood. So hoping it doesn't pick back up again today. So sorry about your conjunctivitis dinky! That is so uncomfortable!

Yeah it's awful!! Sorry to hear your not very well either :( seems to be going around! Hope your bleeding stays away!

SO...My period tracker is now telling me that my cycles are 26 days, which seems correct, however they're not very consistent. I didn't know until I started looking this morning, but I guess the shorter your cycle the sooner you ovulate? From what I'm seeing, it looks like i should have Oed CD12. I didn't start O strips until CD13 & 14, both had lines but both lines were fainter than the control line, so I don't really know what to think.

GUESSING that I Oed CD12 I should be 4DPO today. (again, I'm not really sure. Honestly, I track bc I have an extremely high DHEA level, which messes with my sex hormones anyway... I swear, every month there's another "pregnancy" symptom that has me convinced. We're not trying. But we also only use the pull out method (which this boy seems to have on lock lol).

HERE'S WHERE THE TMI COMES IN... Since yesterday (3PO) my stomach has been a mess. I went to pee yesterday evening and had horrible very runny diarrhea. Completely unexpected. Then my stomach started cramping, and turning and making noises... but it doesn't hurt. I'm somewhat nauseous off and on, and got so dizzy this morning when getting out of bed that I had to sit right back down and told the BF to shut the hell up when he kept asking what was wrong with me lmao. The diarrhea has kept up, as well as my upset but not painful tummy...Just bubbly and annoying, cramping off and on.

STILL TMI LOL... The thing is, I'm usually constipated around ovulation, and have diarrhea (altho not crampy) right before AF rears her ugly head.

My back is cramped up and sore, my joints are sore, and I, THE COFFEE ADDICT of the WORLD (I'll drink it at night in my bed lol) have had no interest in coffee in 2 days. Its usually the first thing i do stumbling down to my Kuerig without my eyes even open. I forced myself 2 cups yesterday (strictly for fear of getting a severe migraine, that I usually would) and this morning I've had the same cup for 3 hours now. Typically I'm on the 3rd or 4th cup by this point (don't judge me lol).

ANOTHER TMI...We BDed CD9, and altho he is usually a pro puller outter, the next morning I ... discovered he hadn't been such a pro the night before when I felt his "stuff" when I wiped. I'm QUITE sure it was his and not mine lol.

I know damn well we BDed at least one more time after AF, but I forgot to put it down. Had to be between CD4-6.

So...... now IDK. But I guess I'm waiting too! Right now I'm just laying with a heating pad switching between my belly and back and craving a nap. Usually at this point in my day I've gotten half of my house cleaned already. No desire to move...

Anyone else with VERY early symptoms? 26 day cycles? Weird belly/bottom activities since just a few DPO with a BPF???

Good morning. I am feeling like absolute crap this morning. My nose is all stuffed up and I have some nasty drainage in my throat that is making it sore and I have developed a nasty cough. The weather hasn't even been bad so not sure why I am getting sick all of a sudden. As far as the spotting it seems to have stopped. Had a few wipes of red yesterday so I put in a tampon for overnight and when I removed it this morning there was just a tiny bit of brown blood. So hoping it doesn't pick back up again today. So sorry about your conjunctivitis dinky! That is so uncomfortable!

I've read many places that getting sick during the TWW is a great sign of pg! FX for you!

Hi mommysbabys11, it does seem very early to be getting pregnancy symptoms. Any chance you could of caught a stomach bug? Sounds like you could of missed your surge with the opks, they say you should start testing about 3 days before your due to o so that would be cd9 for you so that you don't miss the surge. I did get pregnant once using the pull out method as we went ttc at the time! So it is definitely possible you could be pregnant!

Hi fairycat! How's pregnancy treating you? Hope all is well!! I'm OK thanks I'm on cd16 and 4dpo, can't wait till I can begin testing!!

All is well so far, minus a minor complication which thankfully turned out to be nothing. I hope you can join us soon on the other side <3 I'm rooting for all of you!!

Hi mommysbabys11, it does seem very early to be getting pregnancy symptoms. Any chance you could of caught a stomach bug? Sounds like you could of missed your surge with the opks, they say you should start testing about 3 days before your due to o so that would be cd9 for you so that you don't miss the surge. I did get pregnant once using the pull out method as we went ttc at the time! So it is definitely possible you could be pregnant!

I think I did miss my surge... and I don't believe this is any kind of bug, my appetite is HUGE today (and was last night as well) and I didn't eat anything strange, I also don't have any pain just very minor cramping. More just letting me know somethings goin on than anything else. I know it's early, way early, but I noticed many posts where women said that they got a BPF after getting an upset belly around 2-5DPO. So it made me wonder and start to put things together... Yesterday I was boiling hot all day and today the BF keeps commenting on how cold I am (he went to hold my hand and pulled his away lol).

Honestly, if this lil bubbly/talking/weird feelings weren't so constant in my belly I wouldn't be even thinking about it... but it's been pretty consistent since yesterday. I guess it could be a bug, but other than some cramping and feeling a little cold, I feel totally fine.

Took a test tonight after about a 3 hour hold, urine was super light still. I don't see anything on the test so going for a bfn lol. After we DTD today DH told me I started AF because he had some blood on his parts, but I have had no spotting or bleeding or anything since then and it was about 7 hours ago. So possibly AF taking her sweet time, possibly IB, I will test again tomorrow

Hey ladies!! How is everyone ? Today was DH birthday so we DTD. I've been taking such a relaxed approach it's so nice. He likes BJ's so we've been doing that but I'm kind of scared its going to hurt our chances. I have read that it's bad but then I read it would have to be a lot. Sorry for TMI BTW.

What DPO are you country and dinky?

Hey Dtrisha! My DH likes BJs too lol, a lot. I have never heard that it could cause an issue. No different than DTD every day I suppose. I am on 10 DPO, I think. You?

Hello,

I am new here and would like to join you all in this "quite long and seems like never-ending" journey :)

I have irregular cycles, and this makes it really hard for me to pin point the days I am ovulating. Last month was the first month we tried, and I am guessing we missed my ovulation day, because I ended up having one of my worst AF everrrrr!! And is not exaggerating at all, was on the floor for a whole day and drugged up on Midol.
This month I bought the Ovulation Kits and I got a positive on February 1st, which most likely means I ovulated on February 2nd so TODAY I would be 6DPO.

Last month I was almost 100% that i was pregnant. I had every single preg symptom. This month so far, I have just been very bloated, gas, very bad headaches, cramps on and off, a bit moody, running out of breath faster then normal, tender breasts.
I keep running to the bath every single hour waiting to see some spotting, as I read that spotting means there has been implantation, but nothing so far. I took a test at 5dpo but of course Negative.

I know is really broad and nothing uncommon in my story, but I guess i feel better writing it down here, as I feel very impatient and anxious. I am planning to take a 2nd pregnancy test on Sunday, Valentines Day, and hopefully I will have the best gift for my husband to give : A POSITIVE PREG TEST (fingers crossed)

Ladies, when did your implantation occur? Other then spotting, would i be feeling anything else? As I mentioned I am 6dpo, when did your implantation occur?

Good luck to anyone on this forum trying (Lotssss of baby dust ) :)

Hey Dtrisha! My DH likes BJs too lol, a lot. I have never heard that it could cause an issue. No different than DTD every day I suppose. I am on 10 DPO, I think. You?

I am 6DPO...but this time seems to slow down more and more each day :growlmad::blush:

Hi mihrimah, I've been pregnant 3 times and not once did I have implantation bleeding or any other signs of implantation. Although with dd2 I do remember having period type pains for a few days before I tested positive. Some people do have ib though but not always! So if you don't see any spotting don't count yourself out! Good luck!! My af is due valentines day so hoping I get a bfp before then too :)

Country- no idea what dpo I am if I ovulated already lol. All I did was write down my start date of period. Lol. It's hard but I don't want to obsess over ovulation. My friend just had her baby so that's making it extra hard.

I honestly have no idea what DPO I am or if I even ovulated. I am just guessing DPO based on when AF is due. The spotting has stopped, haven't had any since yesterday morning after DTD, I forgot to save FMU and not sure I will make it to the store today do to some unexpected snow so will hopefully test again tomorrow as AF is supposedly due on Friday.

Hope you manage to test tomorrow country!

I will make it to the store and grab some cheapies. Woke this morning with a nasty sore throat and cough. Been just laying on the couch just trying to stay warm..

Hi mihrimah, I've been pregnant 3 times and not once did I have implantation bleeding or any other signs of implantation. Although with dd2 I do remember having period type pains for a few days before I tested positive. Some people do have ib though but not always! So if you don't see any spotting don't count yourself out! Good luck!! My af is due valentines day so hoping I get a bfp before then too :)

Dinky,
Thank you for letting me know about the spotting. Today I am 7DPO and still no other new signs for me. Fingers crossed for both of us. I am also planning to test on Sunday :thumbup::happydance:

I will make it to the store and grab some cheapies. Woke this morning with a nasty sore throat and cough. Been just laying on the couch just trying to stay warm..

CountryMomma,

Does your sore throat last the whole day? I also wake up with one, but it disappears later in the day. Good luck testing :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->