I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Af just showed bang on time for me! Good luck ladies

Oh god so sorry to hear that hun stay positive don't give up hope and there is always next month hun xx

Sorry to see AF showed for you dinky! AF is over for me already, only last about 2 1/2 days. My app says I should ovulate on the 21st so I will probably start doing OPKs on Tuesday.

Thanks ladies. I'm taking a 4 month break from ttc but I'll still be tracking my cycles. Good luck for this cycle to everyone!

Damn Dinky! I thought you had it... well have fun not trying, sometimes things come when you least expect them!

I tried to post twice yesterday... but it didn't go through. Idk why!

I tested yesterday morning, BFN. AF isn't due until 2/21 so I wasn't totally shocked, but those few drops of spotting I got on 2/9 I thought was IB, so I would think it would have showed something 5 days later... who knows.

The cramps on my left have subsided. Since 2/19 I've been getting like a burning sensation right underneath my belly button... It doesn't really cramp, just feels weird, hot, like burning. Doesn't hurt though is just strange.

My discharge is still crazy, think I may have had a bit of a yeast infection but this CM doesn't look like it at all... I have to change my panty liner at least once or twice a day just from CM the past few days.

I've also been having some heartburn the last 2 nights along with some body aching.

I did the same as you Mommysbabys11 I stupidly did a hpt this morning and got a BFN which I new I would as the test can be taken up to 4 days prior to AF and I'm around 7 days till AF so I'm not going to test at all till 22nd, I haven't had anymore spotting at all since the two times yesterday and my symptoms seemed to be dying down now so we shall see, I hope I get my BFP but I'm trying hard not to get my hopes up to much 7 days till I know for sure x

ladeda... I've been achy and my joints have been bothering me a bit. It's not constant, but it spikes up for a min or two and then dissipates. My back is the worst part. It's not crazy rough or anything, but it's def there. I'm def bloated today, as I look down to my keyboard to see my flubs hanging over it lol. And I've been feeling/looking extra skinny lately so it's noticeable. No crazy symptoms though, they've def calmed down.

Also my veins in chest/arms are much darker than usual. I have two dollar tree tests and af due 20th Baby dust to all

I think I maybe be out this month guys I've had more brown discharge again today and think AF maybe showing its ugly head a week early. I'll no more tomorrow if it gets heavier but I don't feel so hopeful no more. My Flu is subsiding and with so are my symptoms so I think all my symptoms are from the flu, I feel sick but it's far too soon for anything like morning sickness. Oh well if it's not my month this month then atleast I start follicle tracking next month x

I did the same as you Mommysbabys11 I stupidly did a hpt this morning and got a BFN which I new I would as the test can be taken up to 4 days prior to AF and I'm around 7 days till AF so I'm not going to test at all till 22nd, I haven't had anymore spotting at all since the two times yesterday and my symptoms seemed to be dying down now so we shall see, I hope I get my BFP but I'm trying hard not to get my hopes up to much 7 days till I know for sure x

Hi, I'm new to bnb but your response was same as me I haven't tested yet AF due 2/22 but I haven't had any of my normal period symptoms yet which I usually get 13 prior AF. And so much extra cm this month. Guess I'll text Monday

Welcome ttcqueen keep us posted on any symptoms and on your results, well I'm not so hopeful anymore I think AF is coming as I've had more brown discharge today, normally when AF is on its way I get brown discharge for 2-3 days which I know is old blood and gives me the heads up that AF is coming which means it would have come a week early, I'll know more if it does come over the next couple of days but we shall see I'm not feeling hopeful anymore though xx

So I did an OpK this morning and got a positive or very nearly positive. I am only in CD6 though! So I guess it's no surprise we haven't gotten pregnant, we have been BDing at the wrong time, a whole week late. I know I still might not ovulate for another 2-3 days but still seems awful early!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 8
They say fertility drugs can make you O early good luck hun happy BDing and I hope you get you BFP this month x fingers crossed for you xx

Does that look to be positive or almost to you ladies? That was the first OpK I have taken this cycle so I don't really have anything to compare it too or progression. I am not nor have I ever been on fertility drugs so not sure why I am Oing so early!

It looks good to me hun but I'm not up with that type of brand I use the digital Opks x

Hmm that's a tricky one country I can't really see properly but both lines look dark so get bding! Keep using opks though as it is early and you might not actually o yet you might have another surge

Holy crap I'm so sick!!! BF had a bug and I so caught it... Fever 101. Roasting hot with chills. My entire body aches and hurts, esp my back and every single joint I have. Just dry heaved for 10 minutes... Really been up all night cuz I would only fall out for about a half hour before I was back in the bathroom... Feeling sharp V pains off and on.

I NEVER get sick like this. And the BF and I never catch it when the other is sick...

I took another test about 5 hours later and it looks positive as well.. I will keep testing probably once more today and of course tomorrow. We BD twice today already and I am sure we will BD at least once tomorrow. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if I O this early but it does seem unusual. I know its like 24 to 48 hours after your pos OPK you O, so I could end up Oing on like CD8.

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1455648481.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1455648481.jpeg
    13.2 KB · Views: 4
Sounds like flu Mommysbabys11 me and husband have it too just come through the worst of it but it's awful arches pains fever nausea it is grim hope you get better soon.

Well guys I'm definitely out my AF has well and truly showed so Clomid round two begins tomorrow and I'll be going a fertility clinic and starting follicle tracking so wish me luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->