I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Angela.... So sorry to hear, FX for this month!

As far as I'm concerned I made my girlfriend take my test I had here to her house so I couldn't drive myself nuts. Lol. AF is due tomorrow. Still having the same symptoms, but none of which are typical AF things. I can't get over how bad my throat hurts, but I have no cough. And I've been so hot for days.

Ladies... what's your opinions?

apparently, i also have a lowgrade fever. just took my temp, 99.5 orally. I knew i felt flushed, I have for days...

Eeek exciting mommysbaby. How many dpo are you?

Well... Idk lol. I'm pretty sure the opks I did cd12&13 caught just the end of my fertile window, so I'm guessing between cd9-cd12. We didn't BD that often, we're NTNP. But CD8 we BD and CD9 I "felt him" coming out of me. We only use pull out method, he's typically a pro at it lol. CD13&14 I had crazy diarrhea, but wasn't sick. We BD CD13 as well. CD15 I had a few drops of blood when I wiped and that was it. CD16-18 I had cramps to the left of my belly button and down my left side, constantly dull with brief sharp pains inbetween. CD19 my cramps seemed to move to a burning cramping feeling across my lower uterine area. CD22 I caught the flu worse than I have in years that I caught from the BF and we don't usually transmit illness back and forth, and I got a shadow on pg test. Today is CD23 out of what my tracker is projecting to be a 27 day cycle. I had other symptoms inbetween but those are the things that are even making me check anything at all.

Well, fingers crossed hey! My situation sounds v similar to yours. I'm not sure my dpo, I've not really tracked, we are also ntnp and been bd'ing here and there. I'm holding out on testing... But it's so tempting!!

Will you be testing again tomo? Congrats so far on the faint line :) Eeek!!!

Daisy... What's going on with you?

So interesting development... I checked my cm BC its so... Ample. It was very thick, white, and had these little strings of what seemed to be fertile cm. It was think almost hair gel like, and stretched between my fingers...

Any input ladies?

Momnysbaby did you get your BFP today xx

Actually, I went to urgent care today and I have the flu. I also told Dr about the burning feeling and all of my symptoms altogether. Without me saying anything he asked if there was a chance I was pregnant. He gave me pregnancy safe meds just in case and gave me a referral for an ultrasound. Said he wouldn't be shocked if I was pregnant or had a cyst or endometriosis. But also said he wasn't going to bother with a urine test BC I'm not late yet. I'm waiting it out. If AF doesn't show by Monday I'll start testing daily probably. And honestly, I've been drinking so much lately BC I'm sick my urine is pretty clear... It doesn't even get time to build up lol

The let down of the negative is too much for me every time. We might not be trying and overall I really am fine with that, but deep down I want it so bad and that negative triggers instant hysterics.

I know that feeling well good luck for Monday keep us posted Fx you get you BFP x

Any updates country? My af has finished so will start with opks soon. Good luck with testing mommysbabys

Thanks ladies! Dinky and Angela, good luck with the OPKS coming up! Nothing so far as far as AF is concerned. No migraines, no boob pain, no AF cramps... FX! I'm still curious what that lil blub of mucus like CM in it was the other day... Or bodies are so weird, and the trickery! Lol so many symptoms appear the same... Pre BFP or AF. Only symptom I've had so far last night into today is all a bunch of CM (clear/white thick) emotional and gassy. And yesterday in the tub I noticed I had some gas/air from my v! That never happens to me ever I was in shock! And as of last night I was still having that burning/pinching in my lower left uterine area.

Hopefully I'll know more in the morning.

Daisy... You out there??

Hey dinky! Glad to hear that AF has finally stopped for you :) I am on CD11 today, the day I am supposed to O and OPK is still dark but still negative, it has only lightened slightly since my positives on CD 6 and 7 which I find kind of odd. Normally they are never this dark for me unless I am close to O. I am hoping if I didn't O on CD7 that I O in the next day or two or I will have a longer cycle than normal. I checked my cm this morning and it is thick and creamy and there is a lot of it. Also my cp is high and very hard and closed.. So I am no where near Oing. I am wondering if I have developed PCOS and that could be why I have the dark OPKs. I actually have a ultrasound on March 9th that was scheduled after I went and talked to dr about my crazy cycles so we will see. We have been doing pretty good with BDing too. Twice on Cd6, and once on both Cd 8 and 9. We will continue to BD starting Monday again too.

Here is my OPK from this morning. This is what they have looked like for 5 days now. Looking at it this one might actually be darker than yesterday's so maybe I am gearing up to O again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 5
So maybe I don't understand OPKS as much as I thought... I know that the line has to be as dark or darker than the control to confirm O, but how many days should it give you lines for at all?

And Country... Just an excuse to BD more! Take advantage! We haven't been BDing at all this week, since I've been feeling so yucky. ��

Your right, OpKs have to be as dark or darker than the control line to be considered positive. Normally, when you are not near O the line is supposed to be super faint or not there at all, and it should progressively get darker as you get closer to O, normally in a week. Mine have been either positive or almost positive since the day after AF. Which is very weird.

High lh levels are a sign of pcos so might be worth asking them to check you ovaries when you go for your scan! I did a opk today and it was very negative but not expecting to o for another week if I'm lucky again!

I am thinking they will check my ovaries at my scan since it was ordered after I told my dr I was having so many issues with irregular periods. I was just looking at symptoms of PCOS and I have excessive acne, irregular periods, and don't seem to actually be ovulating.. The weird thing is though is I have never had any reproductive issues. It seems to pop up all of a sudden when we started TTC. I am having some sharp cramps in my right ovary today and a lot of cm so we will see.

ok thanks for the explanation! lol i honestly even bought them at first because i was having so many problems with my period, and my mother used to ovulate in her third week (which is how they ended up with 5 kids! they thought they were being safe but didn't get that info until after we were all born lmao) so i bought them to track mine and see if i was like my mother in that sense. but i tend to O in the 2nd week. i started having ultrasounds and hormonal testing done in july and they discovered i have a high DHEA level. im going back for more blood work and an ultrasound this week to check for cysts and endometriosis. they told me then i didn't have PCOS altho i do get a "normal" amount of smaller cysts...

anyone have any comment on what this pinching/burning type feeling in my left uterine area? it hasn't stopped for days!

Yes, I actually went like two weeks or so ago and got my hormones tested and they were all normal. That's why they scheduled the ultrasound.

Yes, I actually went like two weeks or so ago and got my hormones tested and they were all normal. That's why they scheduled the ultrasound.

Did they happen to check your DHEA levels? I had to request it. All of my other hormones were within normal range, but my DHEA is very high. They thought I had adrenal cancer and had 6 months to live. Dr was convinced by my levels. Thank God. I don't. DHEA is the precursor for your sex drugs (testosterone, estrogen and progesterone). For some reason my DHEA isn't converting properly. Still looking for the real answer on it. It's not usually tested. It's rare. It ended up explaining so many things that were wrong with me throughout my life, including an irregular cycle. I would ask for a print out of your hormones and if they haven't tested it, request it. Although if they are checking you for pcos at all, there's a chance they may have tested for it.

No, they did not check those levels. I read the read out and didn't see that on the results paper. When I go in for my scan in March I will see if I can request some more blood work to test for that specifically. It would explain a lot.

Eeek exciting mommysbaby. How many dpo are you?

Well... Idk lol. I'm pretty sure the opks I did cd12&13 caught just the end of my fertile window, so I'm guessing between cd9-cd12. We didn't BD that often, we're NTNP. But CD8 we BD and CD9 I "felt him" coming out of me. We only use pull out method, he's typically a pro at it lol. CD13&14 I had crazy diarrhea, but wasn't sick. We BD CD13 as well. CD15 I had a few drops of blood when I wiped and that was it. CD16-18 I had cramps to the left of my belly button and down my left side, constantly dull with brief sharp pains inbetween. CD19 my cramps seemed to move to a burning cramping feeling across my lower uterine area. CD22 I caught the flu worse than I have in years that I caught from the BF and we don't usually transmit illness back and forth, and I got a shadow on pg test. Today is CD23 out of what my tracker is projecting to be a 27 day cycle. I had other symptoms inbetween but those are the things that are even making me check anything at all.

Well, fingers crossed hey! My situation sounds v similar to yours. I'm not sure my dpo, I've not really tracked, we are also ntnp and been bd'ing here and there. I'm holding out on testing... But it's so tempting!!

Will you be testing again tomo? Congrats so far on the faint line :) Eeek!!!

Daisy... What's going on with you?

Hi mommysbaby! I have been on but not been commenting, every time I try my three year wants my complete attention.

I'm fine thankyou, I'm gonna test today. I'm not too hopeful though. My periods are irregular by a day or two. So I'm either late, due today or due tomorrow. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->