I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Oh mann, what did you test with? Hope US goes well
x

Just a WalMart cheapie. Ran out of my 10 mui strips, not spending major money. So it could be too early if it is IB.

I truly don't feel like this is my period. I don't feel like I do at the onset. Maybe I'm just driving myself nuts.... But no cramps, no sore boobies, no migraine, no back pain... All my def AF symptoms and I don't have a one. Maybe the flu is just messing with my cycle, ugh.

I did read that IB can start a day or two after your missed period, and you can spot lightly for a few days, sometimes women mistake it got a light period. But my periods are NEVER light.

If the spotting stays the same I'll post a pic later.

Fingers crossed!!

So.... Just did some math.... Check this out...

CD 8 BD
CD 9 Felt "him" leaking out of me next day tmi!
CD13 BD
CD15 2 out 3 drops of blood on tissue
CD26-27 period due if my cycle is on track
CD28 mucus with brown and pink
CD29 today brown and pink spotting on tissue only

.... Maybe I didn't ovulate until CD15. I've had drops of ovulation bleeding in the past, is supposedly a sign of extreme fertility. 13 days past that would be today. Light spotting 13 days past O could def be implantation...

Thoughts ladies? I'm gonna drive myself crazy!!!

I am having some spotting this morning which seems to be the norm for me now. Have had mid cycle spotting every month since October I think. Never had it in my life before then. Took an OPK last night and it was very very negative. Didn't even bother taking one this morning, may take one later in the day, maybe this is O spotting, was having some cramping yesterday. But I don't think so because my OPK have been getting progressively lighter. If I ovulated when I think I did I would be 6DPO already. My boobs have been very sore the past two days, they don't really hurt to the touch, they just ache, and I have been peeing a lot but that seems to happen to me every month.

I am having some spotting this morning which seems to be the norm for me now. Have had mid cycle spotting every month since October I think. Never had it in my life before then. Took an OPK last night and it was very very negative. Didn't even bother taking one this morning, may take one later in the day, maybe this is O spotting, was having some cramping yesterday. But I don't think so because my OPK have been getting progressively lighter. If I ovulated when I think I did I would be 6DPO already. My boobs have been very sore the past two days, they don't really hurt to the touch, they just ache, and I have been peeing a lot but that seems to happen to me every month.

don't our bodies just SUCKKKK. the trickery is insanity... especially when so many emotions are involved...

I do tend to get sore boobies around my O time. If I get spotting midcycle it's typically nothing major, just a few drops. So I can't really provide too much insight into that. Not that I'm a fertility Goddess anyway lol. The only reason I even started paying attention was because I felt him coming out of me the day after BD and then the flu will NOTTTTTTTTTT go away. We use withdrawal. He's usually so on point with it. Ooops I guess...

My face is SO hot, but that could be the flu. I have the chills, but that could be the flu. My mouth is dry and I'm thirsty... again, maybe the flu.

I resched my ultrasound for Thursday morning. Anyone know if last night WAS IB if by thursday something would show in the ultrasound? It's to check for endometriosis and cysts, so they'll def be in the right area!

I have minor, sporadic cramping, nothing major. No other crazy symptoms (except going crazy!) and my spotting is still just brownish/pinkish. Making its way to the pad a little bit now, but it's not full fledged AF by any means. Just weird spotting.... wish it was just a few days from now already so that I would KNOW for SURE whats up.

And the left sided ovary pain seems to have subsided. Maybe it's just calm for the moment, IDK. Symptoms spotting suckssss!!!

Fingers crossed!!

CD 8 BD
CD13 BD

.... Maybe I didn't ovulate until CD15. I've had drops of ovulation
bleeding in the past, is supposedly a sign of extreme fertility. 13 days past that would be today. Light spotting 13 days past O could def be implantation...

Absolutely, you could well been in for a chance this month :happydance:

Fingers crossed!!

CD 8 BD
CD13 BD

.... Maybe I didn't ovulate until CD15. I've had drops of ovulation
bleeding in the past, is supposedly a sign of extreme fertility. 13 days past that would be today. Light spotting 13 days past O could def be implantation...

Absolutely, you could well been in for a chance this month :happydance:

lets hope so! I'm gonna go take a shower and just relax. Try not to think about it until the bleeding does something more one way or another. I can't test for days anyway. The utrasound I think will be too early to tell from what I'm looking up here... ugh. just ugh. Theres def no clots or anything so far... so I'll just woosah... Go turn on Maury and watch ppls lives that are way worse than mine to feel better about myself (bwahahaha it's my guilty pleasure)

My pad so far.... Looks nothing like AF. Minor cramping off and on. Gassy. Lower back pain minor...

Attachments

• WP_20160223_09_29_29_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160223_09_29_29_Pro.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 5
COUNTRY! I forgot....

When I was in the bath I caught a dizzy spell and it reminded me.... I actually yelled Country! Lol

Getting random dizzy spells can also be a sign of high DHEA.

I was getting a lot of random dizzy spells last month but haven't gotten any in a while. I will have to ask my dr about it if they don't find anything on my ultrasound

So I am thinking I am 6 DPO, got positive OPK on CD6 and CD7 and they have gone negative now, FF and CTP says I Od on CD 7. My boobs are aching so bad, like they haven't hurt this bad in a long time. I am also having a lot of cramps all across my lower abdomen, they aren't localized or anything. I almost feel like I am Oing and about to start my AF all at the same time.. I am hoping we caught the eggy, we DTD twice on CD6 so there was plenty of spermies waiting for if I Od on CD7, also DTD on CD 8 and 9 so if I Od a little later should still have been covered. Also DTD today in case I O late. I have not Od past CD13 in several months though and I am on CD 13 today. The cycle I got pregnant with my DD I Od on CD13 so hoping we should be good. I just really have no idea when I can start testing! Oh, and I can't stop burping, no matter what I drink!

Well... I'm thinking I'm out. I'm still only spotting, and it's very light, but I saw clots. My boobs still don't hurt. I still only have minor cramping. And my emotions are nuts.

Idk what AF is doing to me, but she's awful.

All the best country!!!

Oh no mommysbaby, sorry to hear that. We starred ntnp in Dec/Jan, didn't catch first month, but then I got really really broody and realised we needed to bed a bit more often. I don't really know when I ovulate, so for around a week and half at the middle of month (ha) we bed'd around every other day, so looking back I think we did it around around 4 times before ovulation and once after. I didn't really feel preg but took a test around af date (I drink a lot of wine, so wanted to test asap. Fingers crossed for next month for you.

sorry to hear that AF got you mommy, that is never fun to see. I took a test this morning because I am impatient and I swear I got the faintest of lines. I am only 7 DPO at the most though lol I am wondering if the spotting I had yesterday was IB as it was accompanied by some sharp cramps. I tend to implant between 6 and 8 DPO. My boobies are still very sore, had a hard time sleeping last night as I like to sleep on my stomach. They almost feel like they are burning too. Also my CM has been very abundant but creamy. I have also been super emotional.. I have depression and anxiety that is controlled with meds but they don't seem to be working the past few days. I took another OPK this morning too and it is actually darker than yesterday, so maybe I will jut O really late? IDK I am confused lol

Oh dear that does sound confusing. Would we be able to see the line of you posted a pic?

Can you see anything? If not, its not biggie, my pics always seem to go all fuzzy when I upload them..

Attachments

• IMG_0813.jpg
    IMG_0813.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 8
I don't think I can either now that it is posted lol, It is just a cheap dollar tree test. I like the walmart cheapies a lot better but the last three times I have been there they have been sold out.

So not U.K then. I first tested with a cheap test positive came up straight away, then I tested with one of those cheapy cheapy strips and no line appeared until the day after. So you never know, ha

Oh, nope I am in the states. Yeah, and like I said I am at the most 7 DPO so if it isn't positive yet I am not suprised.. just felt like I was having symptoms but if I am still waiting to O that would explain them too.. thing is I have not Od past CD13 in almost 3 years.. I did my last OPK this morning so will need to go get more. The darn sky let loose with nasty snow this morning though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->