I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

How are you mommysbaby? x

I hear you daisy... Over had the flu so my lil one was with daddy over the weekend. I've been on bed rest pretty much! I'm ok though... Just waiting for some type of AF sign. If I don't see it today I'll test. Mine seems to be similar to yours though, comes when it wants lol. I was just talking to my sister last night though and she reminded me that out periods are totally synced for a while now, to the day and almost the hour actually (which is weird BC we rarely see each other lol) and here came Saturday, so she thinks something is up lol.

No hurting boobs yet though, and that is my tell all sign along with migraines. I thought AF might come the other morning when a migraine sent me straight to bed with a house full of friends... But nope.

I did just just the bathroom and check for CM though and I saw the TINIEST bit of pink on my tissue after wiping my finger off on it... So I'm not sure. Hopefully its nothing...

Country, it is very rare but worth looking into. It literally explains everything that's ever been wrong with me that the doctors told me I was crazy for lol. From migraines to not being able to wear anything too close to my neck.... I believe it shows up as DHEA-S on the report.

Wow that is weird, I have that problem too, where it feels like everything is choking me, I always have to wear loose shirts..

Wow that is weird, I have that problem too, where it feels like everything is choking me, I always have to wear loose shirts..

Yup. I've always had horrible migraines... Never been able to wear anything close to my neck ever. Most of my body is in super shape, I'm short and thick but tight. But my lower belly, since I've gotten my period, always has had a bulge. No matter what size I am. That's where ALL of my weight goes. I'm usually around 145. I have to be pushing 200 pounds before the fat starts to spread to the rest of my body. I get scared verrrrry easily. My periods have almost always been a mess. Any time a Dr put me on birth control, I was suicidal... There are some symptoms I can't remember right now. But pretty much any time I've ever home to the Dr for any of this, my test results always came back the opposite of my complaints. So for 18 years i was told you're crazy, go to therapy. Then I started my own research and demanded my gyno to send me somewhere if they couldn't figure it out. Real research is important....

Oh my goodness! I just tested... 2 lines appeared!! Ahhh, my hub doesn't know I have tested. What the heck should I do?!!! Ha!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY DAISY!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! wait until he gets home and wrap it up :)

I just tested... Bfn... On a WalMart cheapie. No AF yet though
... But I did just bawl my eyes out for a half hour. Between being late and getting on steroids for the flu I'm horribly emotional... :wacko:

When I got that very very faint line it was with a 10mui. I hope I didn't have a chemical :( any input ladies?

Daisy that is fantastic news congratulations �� Fx the pregnancy goes well. Momnysbaby I'm not sure what that means you could go docs ask them to do blood tests as they're more accurate xx

I have an ultra sound sched to check for endometriosis and ovarian cysts on 3/1. I'm gonna test every other day until then or AF shows. If I don't see it by the end of the week ill prob call the Dr.

By then something should show on an ultrasound, right? Or would it be too small still?

Isn't it crazy how we're NTNP and I'm totally ok with that, but it kills me to see that BFN? I think I'm feeling my clock ticking away as my lil one approaches 13

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY DAISY!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! wait until he gets home and wrap it up :)

... But I did just bawl my eyes out for a half hour. Between being late and getting on steroids for the flu I'm horribly emotional... :wacko:

Is your period due around now? Have you been testing first thing in the morning? I heard that's when urine is highest preg concentrated.
Fingers crossed for you mommysbaby.

Is your period due around now? Have you been testing first thing in the morning? I heard that's when urine is highest preg concentrated.
Fingers crossed for you mommysbaby.

AF should have been here Saturday or yesterday. I'm planning on testing with tmrw mornings first urine, this morning I didn't have a test here.

This pinching/burning feeling is still going on in my left uterine side... And my back hurts. I'm emotional, but no major AF symptoms... Idk what's up. Plus the flu is still kicking my ass. Hot with chills sore throat dry mouth so thirsty......

I'm trying to figure out how to post a picture from my phone... But upon checking my cm I discovered a clump of mucus with a string of blood in it and a very small amount of brown spotting with it. Still nothing coming out on its own... Very very confused!!!!

Here is the picture of it ok the tissue... May be tmi for some! Can anyone offer answers???? It's very mucus like, with just clear cm with it....

Attachments

• WP_20160222_17_24_45_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160222_17_24_45_Pro.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 29
That could actually be a good sign mommy! The slight bloody mucus and brown spotting could be IB. :) I am having lots of CM today and lots of cramps.. I would think that maybe I am getting ready to O but my OPK was super negative this morning.

I also am still having weird cramps only on the left and pain in my back, directly behind the weird cramps only....

That could actually be a good sign mommy! The slight bloody mucus and brown spotting could be IB. :) I am having lots of CM today and lots of cramps.. I would think that maybe I am getting ready to O but my OPK was super negative this morning.

Well... If it is IB when can I test??? I hate waiting!!!!

It does look like IB. I'm not sure when you could test? Maybe try this morning?

It does look like IB. I'm not sure when you could test? Maybe try this morning?

BFN this morning. Some minor cramping last night in bed, not normal AF cramps across my lower belly last night (I'm also still on meds for the flu). When I woke up I felt like AF had came. Was afraid to get out of the bed for fear it would come rushing out (that's how it felt). But once I went to the bathroom, not a drop on the pad I put on last night (just in case) and just some spotting. More brown/pink than anything else, idk it wasn't red.

Maybe the witch is coming... I guess I'll have it wait it out... Calling for an earlier ultra sound today, I'm gonna try to not think about it (yeah riiiiight!).

Symptoms.... Still hot, store throat, dry mouth (I do have the flu)
I woke up STARVING
MY BOOBS DONT HURT-they ALWAYS hurt before/during AF.
I haven't been up that long... I'll report back later...

How's everyone else? All waiting to O, right???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->