I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Maybe you are ov later than you think then. Just bd as often as you can past the point you think you may have ovulated

Well O is definitely on its way still negative on Opks but been getting bloated feeling and a dull pain in right hand side, just ordered some Preseed to help me but hopefully soon I will be in two week wait again xx

Ok, there are three possible things going on with me right now. I Od super early between CD6 and CD9, I am not going to O and will have an annovulatory cycle, or I am going to O super late and have a very long cycle. OPK are still very negative this morning and I am on CD15, latest I have ever Od in my life was CD16. I am going to try another HPT this weekend at 10DPO and see what happens.

Good luck countrymomma I hope you get your BFP

I'm still waiting for a positive Opk to show I'm on CD10 but know it's going to happen soon

Hey ladies. Sure has been awhile since I posted. Another month past and not pregnant again. CD1 today. Still not going to use OPK's just yet. I want to have fun with it and just see if it happens. Being stress free is a lot nicer lol. How have all of you been ?

Hey Dtrisha I missed you lol Sorry to hear that another month went by with a BFN. :( I am currently 8 DPO, I think. I have had a very weird cycle this month. Ovulated super early on CD7 or 8. Been taking OPKs since AF ended and got positives on CD6 and CD7. FF says I ovulated between CD6 and CD9 but thinking it was on CD7. On CD16 today and still negative OPK. Been negative since CD8. So either I am 6-8 DPO, not going to O, or going to O extremely late. Taking HPT this weekend to see if hopefully we caught it if I did O early, our BD timing was right on. My boobs have been really sore the past few days and been constipated, also been having a lot of cramps unlike AF or O cramps. Actually just took this test this evening and swear I saw a faint line, can't tell now that it is uploaded. Probably still to early.

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1456453624.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1456453624.jpeg
    10 KB · Views: 6
Good luck countrymomma wait another week then test as you should definitely see a positive by then if you are, I'm on CD11 still neg on OPK but the second line is getting darker so I know it's going to happen soon Fx for a sticky egg xx

Good luck girls!! Welcome back dtrisha :)

Cd12 for me, my opks went dark yesterday so im expecting a pos today. Also started to get ovulation pains so no more bding for me!

Well opks are still negative! We are taking a break from ttc for the next few months

I missed you all as well. Well for me I'm not sure what is going on. Today I feel super bloated barely had anything in my tampon from like 4 hours and my boobs still hurt and I'm bloated. I don't want to get my hopes up that maybe I am pregnant. But I just don't know anymore lol.

Only way to know is take a test dtrisha :) I had a light period before my bfp with dd1! I don't think I'm going to ovulate to be honest. I'm getting stabbing pains in my right ovary but had a spot of brown blood in some ewcm so I'm thinking I may have a anov cycle which won't matter too much as we're tta this cycle but would be nice for my cycles to stay regular! Also I've had a banging headache all day with dizzy spells and a nose bleed!

Good to see you dinky! I just did a FRER and OMG I think I finally got a real BFP!! The line showed up right about 2 mintues and continued to get darker and I was actually able to get it on camera so I think it is real!! Ahh I am so happy.. I just hope like hell that it gets darker!

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1456524193.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1456524193.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 12
  • ctp-85135-1456524269.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1456524269.jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 15
Country, I can't see a line on my phone. But Yey, hope they get darker x

I tried to tweak them a little to get them to show up a bit better

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1456524193.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1456524193.jpeg
    7.3 KB · Views: 11
  • ctp-85135-1456524269.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1456524269.jpeg
    12.3 KB · Views: 11
So after getting a pink and brown mucus discharge, I continued to only spot light pink for about 2 days. There was some minor clotting in it though. My emotions were crazy, but that was my only symptom. Boobs never hurt, I never got my telltale migraine... The last few days when I do have to pee, it comes on all of a sudden, and it feels like a different type of pressure. I am tired, by my period usually does knock me out... I'm still gassy (which is so not the norm for me), and I am still getting minor cramps

Idk... Just didn't seem like that was a period. Mine usually lasts a week and it's heavvvvvy. My migraines always come at least once during that time.

Why is my period so weird??? I did have the flu, and I've been pretty stressed, but I've never seen such a short light period. Should I test again? Is it just an off cycle?

I can't see one on my phone either country but it should be darker tomorrow so I can see it! Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->