I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Oooh that's what my OH does as well! We never wakes up to anything and we now have separate duvets because he was such a duvet snatcher. He also kicks and wriggles and on top of that he snores whenever he's on his back. It's a miracle I get as much sleep as I do, it's never quite enough and don't thinking I ever sleep five hours in one go uninterrupted, there's always something going on!!!

Dinky that sounds like my DH as well! He keeps me awake tossing around like a fish out of water. I took a OPK tonight just for the hell of it since I was at the dollar store and grabbed one. It wasn't positive but nearly so either I am still a day away or I Od already and missed my surge. I only bought one but I may run to the store and buy a few more tomorrow just to check. I have been feeling so sick to my stomach today which is weird.

Haha a fish out of water that's exactly what I tell everyone my dp it like! Our matress is like a bouncy castle and everytime he flips over I nearly get flinged out of bed! He kept me up till 1am this morning so I went to sleep on the sofa but dd2 was sick at 3am so I've been awake since then :( got a huge headache!! Not checked for any cm yet but I know I haven't ovulate as my boobs aren't sore even though my ovia app is saying I have because of the ewcm I've been getting! We bd last night just hoping it don't take too much longer

Oh no sounds awful.
How can you find the energy to BD when you're not sleeping?

My cm is wet again but no egg white this morning. I hope I will actually ovulate. With my last cycle I thought I did as had lots if ewcm but turns out my body was only trying to and it took another 20 days of on and off ewcm to actually ovulate. I don't have the patience for that again!!

I don't use much energy doing the bd coz it's always him that wants it and if I'm tired I make him do all the work lol! Sounds like o is on the way for you dimmu watery cm counts as fertile so keep bding!

I wish my DH was more like that! Mine plays hard to get and makes me do all the work lol!

Not quite sure what's going on. On Thursday saw a line starting up on my OPKs but it's gone today. I didn't get a chance to test yesterday but I still get watery cm mixed with ewcm so don't think I have ovulated yet, would have been way too early anyway. I hope this cycle is not gonna be like the last one where I kept getting o symptoms on and off but not actually ovulating. Was hoping the soya would help with that.

Good morning ladies. My DH usually does most of the work so if I am tired I can just lie there too! But sometimes he decides he just wants to lie there lol. I think I Od yesterday and just missed my surge on the OPK last night. It was nearly as dark as the control line. I may go grab a couple more today just to see but my CM went creamy/sticky today and my CP went and closed up and that usually happens the day after O. So I am either 1 DPO or on O day! Yay. lol Which means BD was perfect! Hopefully we caught that little eggy today. The oddest thing happened to me today too, when I was going to the bathroom this morning for the first time as my bladder emptied I got a bad cramp on my right side.. that never happens unless I am preggo... very weird

That is weird country! Hope you get your bfp this cycle :) have you got a test date in mind now?

I think I may of ovulated today :) I'm sure I can feel my boobs starting to get tender, I'll know for sure in the morning. If they are then tomorrow will be 1dpo for me :D

I took another OPK about 1pm today and it was still negative so I am putting O date as yesterday so I am 1 DPO today. I am due to start on Halloween so I plan to test the day before as it will be the 6th anniversary of when DH and I first met and the 5th anniversary of the day we had our wedding ceremony.

I've not ovulated yet I don't think, still getting watery cm. I kind of hope now that I wouldn't ovulate now for the next couple of days, DH has a tummy bug and there's no way I could convince him to BD now. I had the bug before him and it only lasted 24 hours so hoping it would be the same for him.

My boobs don't feel much different this morning than they did last night. Think I might ovulate today I've got period type cramps and this morning I had a huge amount of clear slippery stuff. We bd last night though so could it of been dps sperm? It was crystal clear and had a good stretch on it, does semen stretch? And is it crystal clear the morning after?
Awww that's so sweet country if I ovulate today I'll be testing on the 28th from 10dpo :)
So sorry to hear about the bug you and dh have got dimmu I really hope it clears up for him soon and you can carry on bd'ing!

Dinky I hope you ovulate today!

I did another OPK last night and saw a bit of colour again. FF is predicting tuesday or wednesday for O, hope it's accurate. Would give DH some time to recover from the tummy bug.
Really hope DD won't catch it, that would mean sleepless nights and lots of stress for all of us and would without a doubt affect DH's willingness to BD!

Oh bless you dimmu my dd2 has a tummy bug it's horrible when kids have it you hardly get any sleep! Fingers crossed she doesn't catch. And also fingers crossed that you do o next week and you have a good job at catching that egg! I've had massive amounts of ewcm today and my bbs are feeling a Lil bit tender so think I will o today. We bd last night so we have gave it a good shot :)

Morning all! Dimmu sorry to hear about DHs tummy bug that is never fun to deal with. Hopefully your little one will be spared, it is no fun seeing your child sick either. So I am really confused, I took my last OPK today and it was positive! I don't understand as I have no EWCM and haven't for 2 days and my CP has been closed up for 2 days as well.. I don't understand how I could be Oing today... Could I maybe have Od last night and I am just catching the end of my surge? OPK was negative yesterday afternoon. Ugh it's like I think I get to know my body and boom something changes.

Dinky sounds good, you should be covered BD-wise by the sounds of it!

Countrymomma not sure what's going on, I thought you'd only get OPK+ before o, not after? Maybe ewcm will show up again in the next 24 hours.

I feel quite rotten today as well, such a bad timing for a tummy bug! DD is fine for now but who knows what will happen, I really hope she won't catch it, it's always such a struggle with work and time off when she gets ill. I will try and get DH to BD tonight but the chances are he won't feel like it. :(

Still no EWCM, cerivx is now low, super soft, and closed. So on a whim I decided to take a HPT tonight since I hadn't peed in about 6 hours and my urine was super super dark... and I'll be God Damned if there isn't a second line on this test... I don't know weather to believe it or not.. I am kind of dumb founded. Now I wish I would have waited to dump my urine so I could take a second test!

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1445216398.jpg
    ctp-85135-1445216398.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 13
Countrymomma I don't think I can see a line. But then again I hardly ever did when you were last testing! Could it be there is still something remaining after your CP, dunno if that's possible?

I felt really sick again last night so no BD even though DH was better. Will see if I get OPK+ today, feeling better this morning. Think my cervix feels lower and more open, not sure. Does it get lower and open up only the day you o or is it a gradual process taking place over a few days? Doesn't look like the soya has brought the o forward for me but as long as it doesn't get delayed again I'm happy.

Country I do see something on that test but I agree it could be from the chemical you had last cycle, if you ovulated 2 days ago it couldn't be from a new pregnancy, I'd go see a doctor if I were you and ask for your levels to be checked! When my pregnancy ended it took over 5 weeks to get negatives and kept getting faint lines like yours but I was 8 weeks.
Dimmu I think you cervix goes high when you ovulate and goes open and soft. Mine always feels firm though :/ I don't bother with cp it's too confusing! Are you still getting ewcm? I get it for about 6-7 days before I actually ovulate x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->