I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Yeah I don't think I'll bother with the cp, it seems to be different depending on the time of the day.

I'm still getting watery cm mixed with some ewcm, think for the fifth day now, hopefully will get a darker OPK tonight. And hopefully DH is well enough to BD, it's hard enough to convince him as it is and almost impossible if he's poorly. Wish my DH was more like your DP and always ready for it!! Although I think that would tire me out lol!

I will be making an appointment to get bloods drawn for sure especially now since I woke up this morning and took another test and there is a def second line... I don't think it is a second pregnancy but could it possibly be the same one from last cycle? I only bled for one day during "AF" could it just have taken this long to register? I am by no means getting my hopes up. Just trying to think of all scenarios! That would explain too why I got a positive OPK 2 days after I thought I Od. Lol I know I sound like a crazy person!

Dimmu, the cp is supposed to rise up very high, go soft, and open up for ovulation. If you have 2 of the three I would say you are close!!

I'm not sure how long you can detect chemical pregnancy. When I had mine in July I didn't test after AF arrived.

I'm cd16 and still getting negative OPK, the line is not any darker than it was yesterday or on Saturday. Getting so impatient. Still getting watery cm with some ewcm.

Sounds like you are getting close Dimmu.. I can imagine its hard to wait that long. I have luckily never had to wait past CD13.

Did you test again countrymomma?

I'm quite jealous you ovulate so early, I feel like I'm just forever waiting, first to ovulate which seems like forever, then the tww which is another eternity. It's almost like the only time you can relax is during AF!

I did actually, when I first woke up I tested with a cheapie and I got a faint line.. so I ran to walmart and grabbed some FRER when I took my son to school and came home and dipped it in the FMU I had saved. A faint but def there line showed up right away and then got darker as the time went on. I got a picture of it on my phone but when I uploaded it to the computer and resized it it got all washed out. I will attach it but you not sure if you can see the line or not.

I agree the only time you can relax is during AF and with my short cycles I can go through it twice a month!

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1445264063.jpg
    ctp-85135-1445264063.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 17
It's odd there still is a line, I can see the hormone prevailing in the case of a more advanced pregnancy resulting in mc, however would have thought that with a cp the hormone levels would not even have had a chance to get high enough to stick around this long. Very odd.
Did you make an appointment?

Yeah I am really confused because its as the lines are getting darker too.. unless I Od like right after AF... I haven't made an appointment as I dont have medical insurance right now so I am trying to find a place to go.

Whatever is going on my boobs hurt like crazy and have been having lots of cramps. Also felt sick to my stomach almost all day long... just wish I knew.

Awww country I do feel for you there is defo a line there! I don't know what's going on with me either my boobs are still a tiny bit sore but before the mc they would hurt really bad after o every month so I'm not sure if I'm ovulating. I'm still getting ewcm too and I'm sure that should stop once you o?

My ewcm usually goes away after o, that's how I usually know I've definitely o'ed.

Countrymomma that's so strange, not quite what to suggest. Hope you can find somewhere to book a test.

I hope I will get a darker OPK line, perhaps even a positive tonight. I have increased ewcm and my bb's are getting sore, hope o is on it's way.
DH is doing my head in, last week he was asking when are we ttc again and now he's playing hard to get and wouldn't come to bed with me last night until after I fell asleep. Think if I get a OPK+ tonight I just won't tell him and will just hope for the best. You'd think he didn't want another child the way he behaves!!

Lol dimmu your dp sounds like a right diva! My dp has cone down with this stomach bug now and we are on holiday! Bless him. I don't know if I've ovulated or not think I'll buy some opks for next cycle I'm wondering if I've got a hormone imbalance now with the ewcm and the tender boobs. I've got period type cramps aswel

Thanks Dinky.. I took my last cheapie test last night before bed and there was a line... so I am still confused.. my boobs have gotten really sore, the creamy CM has ramped way up and I am having quite a few cramps.. also last night when I was watching TV I got this electric shock feeling in my uterus on my left side.. I got the same exact feeling with my last pregnancy at 4DPO on my right side and thats where my little girl implanted... so alas I am still lost.. hopefully as I get further along in DPO the line will get even darker. As far as EWCM, mine always goes waterey the day of O and then goes to creamy the day after.. thats how I know I have Od.

Dimmu I hope you get to knock some sense into your Dp and get some BD in! lol

Well it does sound as though you have pregnancy hormones in your system let's hope the line starts getting darker for you :) I've just checked my cp in the shower. It's low hard and closed, still getting ewcm though so who knows!

There is certainly something in my system! lol When the dollar store opens I am going to go and buy about 10 $1 tests lol. I can't decide if I like the walmart .88 cheapies or the $1 ones better but I am leaning toward the $1 as they seem to be more sensitive and easier to read. I was a dummy and used both my FRER yesterday... I have to wait until I get paid on wednesday to get anymore of those but will probably wait until I get a proper line on a cheap test.

I am having lots of cramps today and my lower back is killing me! Also gums are bleeding and almost wreched while brushing my teeth so those are all good signs for me. Super bad gag reflex while brushing has always been one of the first signs I get. I also am peeing every hour without even drinking anything. My CP is back to soft, high, and closed

Well I went and bought six .88 tests and four $1 tests.. I always feel weird walking up to the cashier with more than 4 tests at the dollar store but at walmart I can do the self checkout so no one can think Im crazy! lol

Lol whenever I buy tests I go to the self checkout! I prefer to order them online but I'm too impatient to wait for them!! My boobs aren't sore anymore so I don't think I've ovulated yet. Maybe it just geared upto and then decided not to. Still got ewcm so I highly doubt I have :(

Thats odd Dinky that you haven't yet.. you have been gearing up for a while. Do you normally O late or have irregular cycles? I am lucky enough to have probably the most regular cycles ever.. every 25 days without fail, well 26 if you count the first day of my AF. And O is either always on day 11 or 12. Before I had my daughter my cycles were 28 days without fail with O on day 15 then they shortened after she was born and have stayed that way ever since!

Dinky I feel your frustration. Today my breasts have been sore, cm is very abundant and fertile looking, didn't drink anything all afternoon and was certain I'd get a positive OPK or at least a darker line tonight but no, still the exact same pink I've had since Saturday. Aaargh! Feeling so impatient and frustrated.:(
I hate having irregular cycles, FF is still giving me tomorrow as o date but I'm sure if that were to happen I'd have a positive OPK in front of me now.

Countrymomma what are your plans now, just to wait and see and keep testing or did you find somewhere to do a blood test?

Dimmu, I agree if your FF says O is tomorrow your OPK would at least be somewhat dark!

I have an appointment on Thursday with my psychiatrist to go over some meds and she made it exclusively clear not to take my current meds if I get pregnant I am going to ask if she can order a blood test just to make sure. We will see if she can do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->