I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

I'm sure he will hun and your new baby will be an amazing addition to your growing brood xx

AFM I'm DPO12 temp has took a big rise which last month by this time it had gone down, not spotting when I woke so hopefully I'll monitor that today and won't see any took a FRER and IC with FMU both BFN I thought I seen possible shadows where lines should be but again could be my mind playing tricks on me wanting to see something that's not actually there, I didn't take any pics because there was no point it wouldn't of shown anything if no spotting by tonight I might take another IC but we shall see part of me is still hopeful due to the big temp rise I think could this be the start of my triphasic pattern and due to no spotting yet but part of me feels like I should atleast be seeing an actual line by now on hpts I don't know I guess I've not got long now to wait AF will be here in two days xx

Angelaa I have a personal donor so he's available whenever unfortunately my calender says I O on the 14th and he is going to be going on a trip starting the 15th so this month were trying faith off the calender and going to do it the 13th day before O in the morning and the night of O which is the 14th hopefully it'll be perfect timing and I get my surge on time so we don't miss out ! Btw I'm cheering for you I think you got it this month lots of babydust to you I've read your temp would definitely drop so that sounds like a great sign hopefully tomorrow or day after you will clearly see your BFP!
Dinky I hope your also doing great and you had lots of fun baby dust to you also !!!

Here's hoping Tinky FX for you too, it's great that you have a personal donor as well the fresher the better lol xx I hope you O 14th so you can time it perfectly and thanks for your support I'm just feeling a little gutted that I'm not seeing any lines yet so I feel really confused right now still BFN no spotting so far which is unusual for me and temp has gone right up rather than down if I'm not preggers then mother nature is playing a cruel trick on me xx

Morning ladies, glad to see your doing well country and the spotting stopped!! Can't wait to see your next scan pic if you get one :)

It's good to see your temps have risen ang that is a good sign!!

My temp dropped this morning so I think o day will be today. We bd'd last night and the night before so I think we are in for a good chance!

Yes but I don't I can't call it I thought today if I was I may have atleast a squinter but nothing it's strange as temp rise and no spotting but BFN I need just to keep my mind occupied and forget about it for now xx

dinky I hope this it for you your catching your O on time and having fun in process !
Angelaa I know what you mean the waiting is the worst part I had my nephew for the whole spring break just so my mind wouldn't be too focused on the testing .... Now I have no idea what I'm going to do lol My wife cracks up because I've been doing alot of diy projects around the house which I never do but it has been a great stress reliever and passes time.Gardening surprisingly gets your mind off of it too I hate saying that because my mom is a gardener and I've never been interested in it until I started thinking of ways to pass time!

Hey COUNTRYMOMMA and DINKY!!!! How have things been going ?! I'm still TTC here. Got my positive peak yesterday so lots of BDing. Sorry I disappeared for awhile. Sometimes being on here stressed me out and what not. But wanted to drop in to see how things are going

Yey dtrishas back!! Oh how I've missed you lol. We should be on the same track this cycle as I had pos opks yesterday and day before and believe I have ovulated today! Country also took a break from babyandbump, and when she came back she got her bfp!! I know how you feel about needing a break from this site, I've tried but failed I get too addicted to stuff lol!

Hey guys I think I'm out took another IC today BFN still I'm DPO13 so surely by now I should be showing something on them, no sign of AF either yet no spotting and temps still high but I'm not feeling hopeful anymore due to BFN AF is due tomorrow xx

Okay guys I'm slightly freaking out I decided to use my FRER as even though BFN on IC my temps are still high and should have started to drop yesterday and I've no spotting at all which as far back as I can remember I have always spotted for a few days leading up to AF and AF is due tomorrow. Well I took the FRER and got a line it's extremely faint but it's there I'm sure of it, I stared at it for ages and I must have taken around 20 pics to try and get the best one that will hopefully show it, so guys what do you think xx

_20160410_083015.jpg

_20160410_082940.jpg

Well I pulled the FRER apart to check for an indent but there is none the line is still there to see with the naked eye I've tried to take a pic of it but it doesn't seem to be picking up on my phone camera, I've uploaded it anyway for you guys to see to tell me if I am going insane or not

I've got no more FRER left and only 6 ICs I refuse to buy anymore as I've waisted so much money over the past 21/2 yrs on hpts. I've decided if no AF spotting or symptoms by tonight I'll take another IC and and no AF tomorrow then I'll do another IC but if by evening time no Af I'll go shop and buy a digi to take the next day DPO15 with FMU if no AF when I wake up, I'll be a day late by then so it will definitely tell me either way by then xx

_20160410_091504.jpg

Ang I'm sure I see something very faint! How exciting!!!!!! :) fingers crossed no spotting!

I'm 1dpo today I'm convinced I ovulated yesterday, my boobs started getting sore yesterday afternoon and are more tender today. They always get tender after o!

FX for you dinky looks like you timed BD well I hope this month is your month xx

Well I'm not classing today as a BFP yet not until I see a definite line and not a squinter, I've been getting a few cramps and backache but nothing to really suggest either way what is happening, I remember last time that I got a BFP I had no symptoms at all and think at that stage I was around 4 days late. I'm not trying to get my hopes up just yet as AF is just around the corner so anything could happen but I'm feeling a tad hopeful still, my POAS addiction is now going into overdrive I want to do another right now but I know it's pointless as I've only got IC and they where BFN this morning xx

Yeah you have to be careful with frer I've had a few deceiving lines off those, if it's a true bfp it will be darker tomorrow! I'm hoping this is it for you!!

I know dinky I've heard horror stories about FRERS showing false positives so I'm not going to read too much into xx

I don't know what to think I think I'm out as I took a digi it came back not pregnant I'm DPO13 AF due tomorrow so it surely should have shown up something xx

A digi wouldn't be bfp yet, it's too early for that I'd wait for a nice line on a frer or ic before using one of those or until af is late by a couple of days. Have you done another ic?

No not yet I'll do one tonight I need to hold for a bit before trying I'll let you know when I have well I've got one digi left so I'm not waisting that one I'll leave that like you said until AF is late by a few days xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->