I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Tinky FX it is a BFP keep us updated what happens

Dinky if the OPK got lighter after then it could have been positive but if not you know your body better than anyone then I hope you get you Positive soon it's hard at the mo as your temps are high which would signal O but due to being ill you can't tell if that's down to O or illness that's so frustrating xx FX for you xx

I know Ang it is so frustrating! Your temps are looking good!

Thanks Dinky I'm DPO6 my cheapie Internet very early hpts came in post and my FRER both say upto 6 days early from the day past your AF due, I took a cheapie this morning not thinking it would show anything but just making sure it was a stark white BFN so that if they do start showing lines then I know they're good xx

Good afternoon yall so I'm officially out I woke up to a pool of blood sorry for tmi I haven't experienced this in over a year I usually can use a panty liner and be good now I can't even use a super for an hr! I'm def ready for this to be over so we can try again!

So sorry to hear that Tinky really am gutted for you hope you get better luck next month xx

Sorry to hear that tinky :( sounds like the progesterone you have just been using has helped to thicken your womb lining up though which shows you could be low on progesterone! You need a good amount of womb lining for a egg to get all comfy in there!

AngelaA I'm thrilled for u so far sounds like your on your way to a BFP ! :happydance:
Dinky I was wondering the same thing ... So can I buy pills to maintain my progesterone or is that something I would need to go to dr for since my prescription is gone and was with antibiotics ! I'm curious and kind-of relieved I still am having a steady flow it's day 2 so expected. I haven't experienced a period like this in I don't know how long and its making me feel happy to see a normal actual period and not spotting/super light period! Hopefully this puts my body in order for this month of trying :dust:

Here's hoping Tinky FX for you, I'm not sure if you can get them any other way than through a Dr hun you should see your Dr and ask for a prescription explain to them why xx Goodluck hun xx

Here's hoping I do get my BFP would be a nice happy ending after over 2 years TTC xx

You can buy progesterone cream off the Internet. I'm not sure how it works but I'm sure you use it once you have ovulated? I think you rub it on your arm everyday in a small amount until your period starts and if you get a bfp you carry on using it for a bit coz low progesterone can cause miscarriagesq. It would be worth going to your docs first though and asking them to do tests and help you but if they won't then I'd do some research in the cream and do that. I'm sure there are loads of women that do it to help them get bfps. Google it lol

I looked it up it has great reviews and seems to help ! I'm just going to go Dr apt as soon as possible today has been horrible I went through so many tampons and toilet paper I ran out and had to use paper towels until wife got home I've sat on the toilet about 40% of today alone sorry tmi I feel like its just pouring out of me I've never experienced this in my life it has me all freaked out

I really hope so for you also angelaa 2 years of trying I'm excited to hear the news ! sending lots of prayers ur way!

Dinky we'll hopefully be testing around the same time FX for you xx

And Tinky I hope you feel better soon I hate heavy AF hopefully it cards down in the next day or so xx

I won't be testing anytime soon! My temp was low this morning do defo not ovulated yet! Will keep doing opks, hopefully they will be positive soon! When are you testing? Surprised you aren't now, I would be lol!!

Well FX for you Dinky you get your O soon xx

Well I have to admit I did a hpts but not to see a line as DPO7 is far too early just to see that the cheapie sticks are stark white BFN so if I do start to get lines then they'll be real plus it satisfied my POAS addiction lol xx

Lol I normally start doing one test a day at 6dpo, then that changes to 2 or 3 a day at about 9dpo then if I think I can see squinters I could do 4 or 5 a day lol!! I try and hide them all from dp coz he would think I'm mental!!

Haha that's crazy but I get you, I test once a day and that's it lol I'd go insane if I tested more than that. I'm actually going to see a psychic tomorrow with my friends I'm hoping she might tell me some good news lol I know it's crazy and I don't actually think I believe in it but I'll give anything a go xx

I've been to see a few psychics and most of them have been rubbish but I did see one who was really good! I love going to see them I find it so interesting! Let me know how you get on

Temp dropped this morning so defo not ovulated yet! Opks are still light so it won't be any time soon. Didn't ovulate until cd22 last cycle so still got about a week to go! Still got a bit of a cold left over by the flu but my fever has finally gone hence the temp drop. But also our boiler has been broken since last Friday so no heating or hot water and it's been absolutely freezing when waking in the morning to take my temp! It should hopefully be fixed today fingers crossed. How's everyone else today?

Oh god Dinky it sounds like for you when it rains it pours you know what they say Goodluck follows a run of bad luck so here's hoping it's a BFP xx

AFM DPO8 did a hpts but BFN still no squinters yet but I'm not surprised lol xx here's hoping I get squinters soon xx I'm just getting ready now to go see the psychic it's an open circle but I'm hoping they have something to say to me xx I'll let you know how I get on xx

Well let's hope you start getting squinters soon! Always wanted to get a bfp that went from squinters to real bfps! Watching the progression must be so exciting! With all of mine I've just gotten straight bfps and haven't been testing too early so if I was to fall pregnant again I'd love to watch the progression. Yeah let me know what they say :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->