I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Hey ladies sorry had a rough last 2 days with this period... Luckily it slowed down finally I'm actually able to leave my house lol how are all of you ? I've always wanted to go to a psychic and see what they say I'm interest to know 😊

Awww I feel for you tinky I know how horrible heavy periods are!! Glad your feeling better now

Thank you dinky ! I am feeling alot better think today's my last day and then I will be back to taking ovulation test here soon I forgot to order my bbt so I guess this month it'll be too late to test that way ! I know what I'm looking for this month also with mucus so I'm more excited ... I also want to go to store to get some prenatals as I heard they are great for conceiving. Hope all is well and you get your :bfp: here soon

Tinky Goodluck with this cycle I really hope it's the one for you xx keep us posted

Dinky how are you feeling today xx

AFM DPO9 no symptoms at all my temps have dropped slightly too they're still high but not as Highest would like them to be, I know it's early days I won't get any proper signs till DPO12 as I was spotting by that day and got a big temp drop before AF came. Took another hpts and BFN still, I'll take another IC next two days and if no temp dip or spotting by DPO12 then I'll take a FRER xx

Also psychics weren't that good it was a group circle and homed in on certain people they honed in on my friend and said some stuff to her about rushing around and she needs to stop and take her time xx with me she was between me and another woman but then focused on me saying at the moment I'm very stressed and need a holiday lol don't we all lol but that's it really xx

Have you taken a test this morning ang? I haven't taken a opk yet but will do later. Shame about the psychic not tuning in on you!

That's fantastic Dinky looks like you were right all along plenty of BDing Goodluck and FX hun exciting times ahead xx

Yeah took a test it was BFN my temps are slightly dropping too I'm not reading too much into it yet as I should know for sure by Sat if I'm still in the game or not by if I start spotting and my temps dramatically drop keep your FX for me xx I know this month if AF comes and I get BFN I'm going to be so devastated as it will be 3 months on Clomid and this month we have done absolutely everything right wen it comes to BDing xx

I know that feeling I did clomid for 12 months till I got my bfp with dd1! The doc just kept prescribing me them! Wasn't until I had my laproacopy done though that I was able to fall pregnant. It's a awful feeling waiting when you know your doing everything right hun. Thanks we will get bding tonight as oh has done his 4 night shifts so he's back home tonight!

FX for you and babydust all round xx

Well tonight I don't know why I decided to do another IC and I'm sure I seen a line it wasn't pink it was more like a shadow I didn't take a pic of it as it was so faint it wouldn't have shown up and was one of them that could have just been my mind playing tricks on me I don't know maybe it's mind seeing what I want it to see as I want to see a second line so badly it was strange though as I've never experienced that before xx

Yay dinky glad you got your O I'm happy for you hope this time is the time for you you caught it perfect so have fun next few days !!!
Angelaa OMG I hope it is a faint line and you get your bfp here in a few more days !
Good luck to both of you !
My period ended today so far on track for O in a week I'm going to start testing again in two days and be more aware of my mucus. Question since we're doing insemination do y'all think it would be best to inseminate the day before Lh surge than again the day after surge ... Or do it on surge and day after or 2 days after?

Hey Tinky Goodluck and FX for you, quick question how many tubes of semen do you have or have you got a personal donor on hand I'm only asking as if it's a personal donor I would ask if they could you know make there donations for 5 days straight as soon as you start getting EWCM till the day after O confirmed xx If you don't and got only two tubes then I would do it on the day you get your positive OPK and the day after. The egg is released 12-36 hrs after your LH surge so on them two days it should hopefully give you your best chances xx they say the best way is the day before Lh surge two days following the day of O and day after O, but to be honest I don't think it matters I think falling pregnant is all about luck really xx

AFM DPO11 took an IC it was BFN, I've not got long to wait to know for sure now though LH is 13 days long with AF due on DPO14 that's only three days away last month I was spotting by today DPO11 and I've got no spotting so far plus my CP still feels closed. I should really get a better understanding tomorrow wish me luck xx I may just take an IC tonight again as that's when I seen a faint line not with MU but with evening urine xx if temp stays high tomorrow and no spotting I'm going to do a FRER xx

Tinky I agree with ang on the insemination, it's best to do it as close to o as possible but sperm can live up to 5 days so I wouldn't worry too much.

How exciting ang! I've always had stronger lines when done with evening urine. I tend not to test with fmu

Well I took another IC dinky and BFN I think the other days must have been an indent still hope yet not out till AF arrives expected Monday no spotting yet but have had a couple of cramps and a dull aiche in my lower back, also sense of smell has gone in to overdrive and constantly last couple of days getting a runny nose who knows we shall see not reading too much into symptoms as they can be misleading xx

Hey ladies! Figured I would pop in and say hi. I had my first ultrasound this past wednesday due to some spotting the week before. We saw the ges sac but not much else and the US tech put me at 5 weeks 2 days and due on the 5th. I originally thought I was due on the 5th so not much change! Going back in on the 14th to see if they can see the little peanut. Hope you all are doing well and hope to see some BFP!!

Hey countrymomma so nice to hear from you so sorry to hear you spotted I know that can cause alot of anxiety and stress but amazing that it is now confirmed and you seen the pip next week you should be able to hear the heartbeat please let us know how you get on and also when you get your scan were you can see the baby please share it xx how are you feeling any morning sickness has your belly started bloating yet xx

I will make sure to come back and update after my next scan and share a pic if they give me one! I don't have any morning sickness, yet.. I keep waiting for it to kick in. I am sooo bloated.. I feel like a cow lol I am super tired all the time but can't seem to sleep at night. Also my hips are already starting to give me fits so I think it is going to be a long 9 months!

Still I bet you love it though I know I would I hope you have a smooth easy 9 months and the niggles go away soon xx

Yes, I do still love it and love feeling certain things because it reminds me that I have a little one in there! This is my fourth so I know that my hips will probably hurt the whole time.. they have gotten worse with each subsequent pregnancy unfortunately. But hoping everything else goes smoothly!

Here's hoping hun FX for you xx and hope you have a blissful pregnancy xx my god four though you've got your hands full how many do you want xx

This is our last for sure. Our DD was supposed to be our last but I convinced DH to try for one more. He wasn't exactly on board with it but I am hoping he warms up to the idea now that it is real!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->