I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Hey dinky glad u got your O hope you get your positive soon !!! :dust:
Angelaa I'm happy you see a faint line I hope this is it for you maybe tomorrow morning you will get your darker line and show your BFP ! And with your af due you should be able to get a good result here soon don't worry you're never out until it comes babydust to you also ! I can't wait to hear y'all result !!!
Yesterday I started Ovulation test.. my 2ND test for the day already showed a line not a full positive yet though... My cervix is high the day before yesterday was super low I'm super excited for this upcoming O

Yey dtrishas back!! Oh how I've missed you lol. We should be on the same track this cycle as I had pos opks yesterday and day before and believe I have ovulated today! Country also took a break from babyandbump, and when she came back she got her bfp!! I know how you feel about needing a break from this site, I've tried but failed I get too addicted to stuff lol!

I've missed you guys as well! Yeah it's my first month with OPK's so we BD the day of positive O and the next day. So I sure hope we get the egg. I'm feeling positive but don't want to get my hopes up obviously.
OMG that's great news COUNTRYMOMMA. Omg I can't wait to see 2 pink lines again. This would be the perfect month because this is the month I would of had the baby. And also a XMAS baby !

Ang I'm sure I see something very faint! How exciting!!!!!! :) fingers crossed no spotting!

I'm 1dpo today I'm convinced I ovulated yesterday, my boobs started getting sore yesterday afternoon and are more tender today. They always get tender after o!
I'm pretty sure I did yesterday too. I had a pretty achy left side pelvic pain most of the day ! I'm glad we can be cycle buddies !

Yey dtrishas back!! Oh how I've missed you lol. We should be on the same track this cycle as I had pos opks yesterday and day before and believe I have ovulated today! Country also took a break from babyandbump, and when she came back she got her bfp!! I know how you feel about needing a break from this site, I've tried but failed I get too addicted to stuff lol!

I've missed you guys as well! Yeah it's my first month with OPK's so we BD the day of positive O and the next day. So I sure hope we get the egg. I'm feeling positive but don't want to get my hopes up obviously.
OMG that's great news COUNTRYMOMMA. Omg I can't wait to see 2 pink lines again. This would be the perfect month because this is the month I would of had the baby. And also a XMAS baby !

Thanks Dtrisha! I won't quite have a Xmas baby but I am due in December. :)

Confused.com I feel so down today I'm DPO14 and still BFN on IC AF due today but no sign or symptoms of it coming and temps are still high, I've read the statistics and they say if your getting BFN on DPO14 your chances of a BFP are Low I just wish AF would come now xx

Awww so sorry ang :( I think clomid can also lengthen your lp, but I've heard of people getting late bfps specially if it's a late implanter!

Dtrisha my baby would of been due this month too, would of been due on the 7th so it is a tough month, I'm 2dpo today so we can be tww buddies!! What cd are you on? I'm cd22

IDK if no AF in the next few days and still BFN on hpts I'll contact my Dr see if they will do a U/S and bloods I feel deflated right now like even when we do everything right it's still not good enough I'm definitely going to take a few months off this TTC roller-coaster it's just too much now xx

Don't give up ang :( good things come to those who wait! I know, it took me 7 years to get pregnant first time. One of those months you take a break could be the month you were supposed to fall pregnant! I know it's hard but if it's what you really want then stick at it and it will happen! Big hugs hun xx

Awww so sorry ang :( I think clomid can also lengthen your lp, but I've heard of people getting late bfps specially if it's a late implanter!

Dtrisha my baby would of been due this month too, would of been due on the 7th so it is a tough month, I'm 2dpo today so we can be tww buddies!! What cd are you on? I'm cd22
Yeah that's how I feel that it's definitely a tough month but it would mean so much to have a BFP this month. I told hubby last night if we conceived this month it would be right around Xmas and he was mins of excited but at the same time he wasn't because he said he feels bad for kids that have a Xmas birthday because they get screwed. But I told him we would just celebrate early then. He said I would of course be excited if we got pregnant but I wouldn't make it a point to TRY for a Xmas baby. But either way I would be excited and make the best out of there birthday.

But anyway I'm 2dpo today also! So just a waiting game. I feel like we may have gotten it but at the same time I don't. But I've had like a one sided back pain since yesterday. So who knows. I know I'll be symptom spotting for sure

Thanks Dtrisha! I won't quite have a Xmas baby but I am due in December. :)

Atleast you'll have your baby this year and right around Xmas. What a great gift. Oh I can't wait.

Did you use OPK? Or just relax and do whatever

Angelaa I'm sorry for the way your feeling I know the utter disappointment it definitely sucks not getting that bfp I've been praying for you and the other girls hoping you all get your bundle of joy when you finally do get that positive all this pain you feel now from trying will be worth it and I know you will get it so keep trying and keep your head up ! Did you see any faint lines today or did they seem to disappear??

Ohs birthday is in October, dd1 in November and dd2 in February so would be a very expensive time of year if we added another birthday lol! But it's OK :) if we don't catch this cycle then we are planning on leaving it a while, want to take the girls to disneyland florida and that is expensive! Wouldn't be going for a couple of years coz we need to save thousands to take them so we might end up waiting to have another baby for a couple of years. I'm 29 so I think we got a few years before my clock starts ticking!

I'm out guys temps have took a nose dive and I'm getting really bad cramps as if AF is on its way it will definitely come today xx

I'm not going to but after 2 yrs and 5 months of TTC and three on Clomid and doing everything right I just feel like a total failure now, I feel hopeless like it will never happen and keep breaking in to tears. I'm going to take a few months off just to get my head space right again and I've also contacted my Dr asking to see if any other tests can be completed to see if there is any other underlying issue that is causing the unexplained infertility xx

So are you not starting your clomid again tomorrow?

I'm 3dpo now and already itching to test! I know it's pointless though lol. My boobs aren't as sore as they normally are during the tww so that makes me think we didn't catch the egg. I have this theory that if my boobs stay really sore then that means the egg got fertilised and if they go less sore then it didn't! And if my boobs are really sore and af comes then it was failed implantation!

Ang how come ff took your crosshairs away for last cycle?

I've no idea why maybe it's because I'm no longer using the VIP package and just using it for free so once the month is complete it looses the crosshairs they where there only a few minutes ago though only just disappeared

I've never used the vip package only the free one and my crosshairs stay on, strange!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->