I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Still early hun FX for you xx

Yeah I need time off plus it makes no sense starting it again when DH goes away nxt month in my most fertile time so it will be a waisted month plus I'm getting healthy and running again my BMI means I'm borderline overweight so I need to loose weight xx I'm hoping getting myself healthy may do the trick we're still going to try but without Clomid xx

Angelaa hope your feeling better and I'm glad you're still going to keep trying . . Yea this month has been weird to say the least I never got a true positive on ovulation test I'm out of them now after testing since the CD 8 I'm now on CD 19 my calender said I was going to ovulate CD 12 which would make me 7dpo I've had white cm up until last night I had yellow tinted snot like cm that had a brown tinge area to it anyone experience this around this many days past expected O?? I'm so confused I'm not buying anymore ovulation test until I see if Af shows on time this month than I'm going to start BBT if this month doesn't work

Hey Tinky I've never had that colour CM before it sounds strange I'd go get it checked out just incase you have a small infection it maybe nothing but it's best to be safe than sorry xx

11dpo for me and still bfn. Think I'm defo out now! Oh well af is due in 2 or 3 days just hope it doesn't take its time and isn't major heavy again!

Sorry to hear Dinky I hope your not out I think whilst I'm having a break from Clomid I'm going to stop hpts unless my AF is late bot bought any either so I don't have the temptation xx I've also been exercising and eating healthy so I'm hoping that will help too xx

Sounds like your doing great ang! Keep up the good work! Hopefully a positive mind will lead to a positive test for you lol! I only have 2 ics left so I'll use them tomorrow. I had 30 tests a week ago :blush: hoping that temp dip I had 2 days ago was a implantation dip but I've been reading a bfp would have shown up by now with a ic being as sensitive as they are

12dpo for me now and af due tomorrow or Saturday. No tests left now I've done 2 ics today and 2 asda tests all bfn. So just waiting for af to arrive! Been having cramps all day that come and go so expecting a temp drop in the morning. Can't wait to put all this ttc stuff behind me for a while!

So sorry to hear that Dinky it is exhausting I think testing can also take its strain and stress too and financially be bad that's why I've not bought anymore ICS or any hpts I'm not going to either unless AF is late then I will test and until then I'm not going to worry about it, I think that is the best way now I'm still doing Opks so I can catch my surge and temping but Im not reading anything into them as my temps stayed high last month all the way up to day one of AF on the good side though doing temping and Opks I know my LH is 14 days long so I'll know wen AF is late and if it is then I'll start testing and getting excited till then I'm going to try and just focus on getting healthy and fit xx

Hey ladies, I hope everyone is doing well. I am going to be coming back over to this side, I lost my little bean last week at right around 7 weeks. :( Went to the dr on the 14th and found that growth had stopped at about 5 and a half weeks. Started to bleed on saturday evening and it was all over by sunday morning. I also lost my grandfather last wednesday so it has been a pretty horrible week. DH has been out of town for two weeks and will be returning tomorrow. Everything just seemed to happen at once. Not sure we are going to TTC anymore but we are going to take some time to think about it.

Country- OMG I'm so sorry to hear about your losses that's terrible. Why are we put through such hard times we do not deserve it. Bunch of hugs to you !

Oh no country I'm so sorry :( was sure you would finally get that baby you wanted! I'm sorry to hear about your grandad too you head must be all over the place :( I'm really gutter for you!!

13dpo for me today and major temp drop this morning and horrible af cramps, backache and thigh ache but no bleeding yet.

Sorry again country :(

So sorry to hear the news countrymomma my thoughts are with you and your family right now. Me and DH lost his gramps last month and it's awful but to have an MC on top of that aswell I hope you find the strength to carry on and you and Dh lean on eachother for support through this difficult time xx

Dinky so sorry your temps have dropped I know TTC is so hard and the journey is so long it can be heartbreaking when AF comes knocking xx

Just started bleeding so defo out now! Good luck for this cycle everyone!

Thanks for all your support dinky. I will still think lots about you !

Thanks for all your support too dtrisha! And country and all the other lovely ladies who have visited this thread over the last few months. I hope you all get your happy endings and don't forget to never give up hope! If you want something and you give it 110% then it will happen! I will keep checking in on you from time to time. Good luck and stay strong xxxxxxx

Sorry to hear the dinky hugs to you right now too xx are you still going to keep trying or are you going to have a break xx

Hey ladies sorry work is getting the best of me right now plus had in-laws over this weekend from out of town ! Countrymomma sorry for your loss I can't imagine the pain your going through keep your head up and your heart strong your going to get another bfp !
Hope next month is your month dinky sorry this cycle wasn't it I was thinking about you and prayed you had got your bfp since you were doing so good this month !
Angelaa hope all is well with you did decide to stop the clomid still? Babydust to you that this cycle you get it without it!!
I'm doing good the yellow mucus is still here it has no odor or do I feel a burn or itch I read alot of women get it before periods or before a bfp... I went to go wipe earlier and I had brown mucus like af spotting I'm still 5 days from period !!! I looked it up and it resembles implantation bleeding pictures im hoping I just missed my surge on test and I still ovulated and this is my bfp I'm not testing until af is due! I wanted to show my wife but she got so disappointed last month she doesn't want to get her hopes up again so glad I have y'all to talk too not much cramping this cycle for me compared to the last one that drove me insane with all false symptoms

Hey Tinky I really hope you did catch your surge and you get your BFP FX for you xx

AFM yes I'm taking a two month break from Clomid as next month DH is away during my fertile time so it will be a waisted month and I've only got three months left before we have to go down the IVF route so I'm focusing these next two months on getting healthy and fit and loosing weight and if I'm honest I've lost 3 pound already started running again and now off Clomid I don't feel as much pressure TTC my skins cleared up and emotions have calmed down, I'm secretly hoping I fall pregnant without Clomid but I doubt that will happen. Dr is still going to do follicle tracking on Thursday and will sit down with me and discuss my questions xx

Ty I hope so too !!!
I'm glad your doing better focusing on yourself and getting yourself healthy I hope it works for you you never know it could be just what you needed I've heard alot of success stories about women just needing to get healthy and exercise alittle more !!! Keep us updated and let us know how your testing goes sorry hubby is away this cycle !

Well I'm confused FF has said I Od on Friday my temps are rising but I haven't had a +OPK they have all showed two lines but none that are darker than the test line I guess I'll find out for sure on Thurs but I'm not too fussed this month to be fare we haven't really been BD either but if FF is right then we did BD on O day xx

If it turns out that I have Od then all I can think of is that I missed O due to being on lates so I would test in morning around 9 then couldn't test again till around 11.30 at night so I may have actually missed my surge we shall see though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->