I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Hey ladies, thank you so much for all the kids words.. it was a very very rough week last week. I am back home and back to school, just trying to stay busy to keep my mind off of things.. I still forget sometimes that I lost the little one.. but then I go to the bathroom and see that I am still bleeding.. DH is trying to act like it never happened.. hasn't even mentioned it since it happened. I guess that is just his way of coping. He has been doing a lot of work outside and working late at his job.. I have had the kids to keep me occupied which is nice. Sometimes when my DD crawls on my tummy I still flinch and move her to protect my tummy, but then realize there is no reason for it. DH and I have talked a lot and thought a lot and we have decided that we are not going to try again. I am making an appointment with an OB this week to talk about getting my tubes tied. We have just kind of taken it as a sign from God that our three are enough and we weren't meant to have any more. And we are ok with that.. we cannot go through the heartache again.. I hope everything goes well with you ladies on your journey and you all end up with beautiful bundles of joy in your arms soon!

I wish you all Thebes countrymomma you have your three beautiful children and DH who are all happy and healthy and that's all that matters Goodluck for the future hun xx

Well I knew FF was wrong tests have been getting darker and darker all day and it's just turned positive got a smiley face an a digi I only do digis wen the cheapies go dark just to confirm so I should O tomorrow or on scan day but we shall see so maybe without Clomid I may still be in with a slight chance xx

Just checking in with you ladies! That's great news ang that you may ovulate on your own!! Good luck :)

Country I'm still gutted for you been thinking of you everyday sorry you have decided not to try anymore but if that's what you want! I'm sure god doesn't want you to not have no more babies, maybe it was just too good for earth and was needed with the angels!

I'm still on my period, should be done soon it's been a weird one. Light then heavy then light again! But we are still taking a break, hopefully we will be going to florida in September so will probably start trying again when we get back. I'm not temping no more or using opks but I'll still be paying attention to my body to make sure I'm still ovulating!

Dinky maybe it will be a good break for you without all the stress. Florida sounds so good right now. I think we're planning to go to Indianapolis for our one year anniversary and staying at sybaris there rooms are awesome. I hope all goes well for you.

I'm sorry to hear that country momma ! I wish u the best and prayers are with you.
Angelaa OMG so happy u ovulated on ur own maybe that is exactly what ur body needed that is so amazing after all this time ... Babydust to you hoping a bfp this month without clomid!
Dinky sorry ur having such a bad period babydust to u this month trying and hoping u get ur bfp!!
I stopped the spotting yesterday had one drop per day of brown mucus. period is suppose to be here tomorrow I got a negative on a dollar store test 2 days ago I was still spotting then (IDK if that makes a difference if it's implantation) not testing until Friday with a frer so I will be 2 days late when retesting I've been constipated and sick but pretty sure that's due to the new job stressing me out I fell in my shower yesterday and had to get stitches in ankle and finger with ttc I'm scared to take any pain meds since aspirin had my stomach on fire !

Oh no dinky i read that wrong are u not ttc this month??? That break sounds amazing especially since im in illinois with all this changing weather !

Sorry to hear Tinky hope you heal quick and FX you get your sticky egg you can take paracetamol that's safe to take whilst pregnant xx

Dinky I hope you get your BFP whilst taking the break I've heard that happen keep us posted if you do xx

Dtrisha how are you getting on xx

Well today I went for follicle tracking they're not doing it next month with me not taking Clomid but it showed two dominant follicles one at 16mm on left side and one at 17mm on right side so I reckon I Od yesterday due to my temp rise today xx I discussed my fertility with her she basically said there is nothing wrong they can't find anything wrong with me or DH that's why it's unexplained infertility she said that she said that humans are bad at reproducing each cycle the average person only has,a 30% chance of conceiving so 70% it doesn't happen, we have only done three months on Clomid so are chances of conceiving are still good she did say though that there could be a chance that for some reason my egg and his sperm aren't balanced so they can't find eachother therefore don't meet but that is never found out until IVF treatment as they can't tell if that might be the case till then so we just got to keep going and hopefully it will happen xx

I mean last time on here you were in your TWW did AF get you are you trying this month still xx

Oh sorry about that. Yeah the witch got me unfortunately :(. I'm trying to de stress from TTC so we're just BDing often and not using OPK this month. One less thing to think about.

So sorry to hear it Dtrisha well hope the chilling out works for you and you get caught out with a BFP xx

Oh wow angelaa I'm sorry they don't have an answer for you just yet hope this month you get your bfp without the clomid ! I'm glad you O on your own that's an excellent start!
I'm 3 days late for period I took a test the day I was due at night couldn't resist and not even the slightest line I wasn't expecting much this month since I never got a true positive on O test I'm waiting it out Alittle longer to take my other test because after that im going to the doctor and getting a check up !
Hope everyone is well !

Angela- thank you. We will see what happens. Just trying to enjoy each other now.

It's OK I'm only DPO4 was out last night celebrating my birthday or as I like to put it commiserating getting older but I'm suffering today think I'm coming down with a bug as my stomach has been so off over past three days with heartburn and indigestion xx I'm not going to test before 12th May if AF doesn't show she's due on 11th so if no AF by 12th then I'll be late xx

Awh well I hope you feel better ! Yeah idk when I'll test yet since I'm not tracking

Well Goodluck anyway Dtrisha I'd say 30 days since last AF if not shown by then I would test xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->