I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Hey ladies just checking in. Dtrisha glad to see your still taking the relaxed approach! The best way to be, I'm doing the same and i lose track of the days and can't even remember what cd I am I love it lol and it flies by!
Angela I'm happy to see you have ovulated on your own so early that's great news :) hopefully you caught that egg!!
Tinky any news yet? Did af arrive? Have you tested again?

Well I'm on cd12 and I think I'm ovulating today, didn't think I would ovulate so early with how late I've ovulated the last 2 cycles. But I've had ovulation pains the past few days but today they are worse and also my boobs have started hurting like they do around o so I took a opk (the first one this cycle) and it was positive! Wasn't planning on doing any but it's hard to miss this signs I'm having. We dtd twice last night for the first time in weeks and the first time the condom split :blush: only a tiny bit of semen came out so I'm positive I still won't be in with a chance this month but I'll probably be going crazy when af is due!

Lol well you never know hun it could happen it could bea sign xx

AFM DPO6 no real news if I'm honest had a tummy bug I think last few days which seems to have eased off now gave me really bad indigestion, heartburn and well sorry for TMI but the number twos aswell everyone was like ooohhh are you pregnant which I was like even if I was it's far too soon to be getting any of them types of symptoms since it wouldn't have even imbedded yet xx it does frustrate me slightly that because everyone knows I'm TTC every slight illness or ailment there ooohhh you could be pregnant winds me up a little but hey ho my own fault really for being so open and honest about it all to my family and friends xx. I guess the great thing about this month is that due to me telling them I'm having time off they have calmed down alot which is good as I also in turn feel more relaxed about it all I'm actually thinking about putting off Clomid till August as a March/April/May baby would be a nightmare in our family but we will still try and do temping OPKS and timed BD and see how we go xx I'm hoping over these next few months to loose 2 stone and keep up with my healthy lifestyle and exercise so hopefully that will help us out too xx AF is due 12th and I won't be taking any tests before hand I've told DH as he said last night how soon can you test so I told him I won't be if AF hasn't arrived by 13th and no AF when I wake up on 14th then I will take the test xx

Dinky- so you guys put a stop to trying then? Yeah sometimes the littlest bit could do it. You just never know. I'm getting the urge to pee on a OPK though. So I'm not sure if I want to. Ugh the temptation since I have them is torture lol.

Yeah we put a stop to trying for the next few months. We want to go to florida and I don't really want to go pregnant, I want to be able to take the girls on all the rides at Disney land and take them on all the water slides at the water parks! Can't do that if I'm pregnant. We are going to go at the end of august I think so will try again when we come back. My ovaries are really sore today and I have slight cramps so I'll ovulate either today or tomorrow not sure which one. When I got pregnant last time we were using the pullout method and I was never aware of any semen that had 'escaped' so that was a massive shock so you never know! But I strongly doubt it I'm sure the spermicide in the condom would of killed the little bit that came out. Dp said there was a lot still left in it so maybe a drop came out but I'm not lucky enough to get pregnant from that.

You should do a opk if you feel like your time is coming! Put your mind at rest

I did right when I woke up and nothing close. But I usually don't get a surge till the afternoon.

I'm so jealous of you going to Disney!! I was there when I was a kid but I don't remember much. I tried to get my hubby to take me for our honeymoon or just in general and he said no not till we have kids.

We won't be going for ages now :( the money we were expecting to get didn't come in so will have to go the old fashioned way now and save lol! So no baby making for quite a while yet :( but we are in for the slightest chance thus month. Done another opk today and still positive! Still having sharp o pains, feels like my right ovary is going to burst! Have you done any opks today?

No. Trying not to. I'm at work till 5 then I have a busy night so I probably won't. I'm trying not to and just stay relaxed

Yeah me too. I started feeling wet down there today. So in thinking I'm in one of my fertile days I touched down there and had white CM. sorry if that's TMI for anyone. So going to BD today for sure even though I had already planned too. I really hope it helps. And not knowing what DPO helps too so I don't have to stress about the wait

So I'm 1dpo today, wish I didn't know that! Would make the tww so much easier! We're not even trying and I know where I am lol its torture! I know there's more or less no chance but can't help feeling nervous. My boobs are really really sore today and the o pains have completely gone. I've broke out in spots! Yesterday I was in agony with o pains and backache it was horrible!

Well Dtrisha and Dinky you never know the chilling out may just do it for you guys are you both putting off testing unless AF is late, I'm going to be honest I feel much better this cycle not stressing about it all I have no urge to test either and AF is only 6 days away now if she shows she shows if not then great but no pressure I did still use opks and temp but not on fertility drugs so I guess that's why I don't feel pressured if I'm honest xx plus I'm focusing on loosing weight I want to loose 24 pound so I've been healthy eating and exercising and I'm already feeling the benefits went running other day and I've shaved a minute off my time and going running again today I'm hoping that maybe getting fit will hopefully help with TTC but I guess even if it doesn't it will still help me ha e more energy and feel more confident xx

Angela- yeah I hope so. If not we just keep trying. My birthday is next month it would be nice to have that as a gift. Honestly if I was I wouldn't want anything from anyone. Just to know I have a healthy baby.

...... Hey everyone I've been so busy at work and home....I get tired and just don't want to get back on my phone after being away from the wife!
So I'm 7 days late haven't took a test in 5 days which was negative haven't took another just so I don't get discouraged or have to make a doctors appointment to see what's up with my body! if I'm not we're waiting until next month since calender says I'm in fertile stage now and I wanted to start bbt we might test in morning if we go out and pick up a test.
How's everyone been ?????
hoping babydust to all!!!

Tiny I would go Dr just to rule anything out and also get bloods done TTC can be difficult without any complications so I would go just to make sure everything is fine hun FX for you hun that you get your BFP xx

Tinky I don't know how you haven't managed to test yet!! You must have super willpower lol! I defo think you should take a test tomorrow, if your pregnant it will be positive now. If it's negative don't worry, maybe you had a annov cycle which is normal 1 to 2 times a year for women. Just wait for af and keep track over the next few cycles. If they are really irregular then go and see a doctor. Sometimes women can ovulate later in the cycle than they normally do due to stress or lifestyle changes. My ovulation date varies, I either o around cd13-14 and other times its between cd18-20! It's strange the way our body's work you just have to pay close attention while ttc. Best thing to do is use the opks the best as you can so you don't miss your surge so when you catch it you know when to expect af and then your not in limbo all the time. Good luck with testing :) can't wait to hear your result

so we didn't go out last yesterday until super late by that time I didn't want to go in a grocery store so I will definitely get one tonight ! I think youre right angelaa the reason why is before we started trying I had spotting the same a few cycles but I always counted it as a cycle since I didn't want to have a full on period and didn't care if it was missed ! Dinky it's really easy after I get that first negative plus this month I didn't have much hope since I never got my surge on a opk in my head I'm like I could be pregnant but then I think about testing and I'm like you probably aren't because you've had cycles like this a while ago !

FX for you tinky I really do hope you get your happy ending xx I hope you do get you BFP but if you don't will you go Dr's it maybe something very simple or nothing at all wrong but if your cycle are irregular then it is best to just get them checked hun xx FX for you xx

I'm good thanks Dtrisha how are you doing any symptoms

AFM I'm DPO11 everything's okay no symptoms and I don't think I am pregnant but hey you never know. I'm not going to test till I'm late AF due on Thurs 12th if by 14th she isn't here and my Temps are still up then I will test with FMU and my one and only digi test I've got but only then I've been determined this month that I was going to relax about it all and it's working so far I think until my sister in law yesterday at my grans 90th birthday announced she was 7 months pregnant I'm so happy for them as since having there first 4 years ago she had a lot of complications and they've been trying since then so I am made up for them but I also feel guilty as a part of me feels upset and jealous as I wish it was me not her xx

No symptoms here. I'm thinking I just O'd recently if i did. I don't have O pains on my ride side only my left so I have no idea if I did or not. We BD'd every other day or every 3rd. I don't think we caught it honestly. We pretty much relaxed but it kind of stinks not knowing if you O'd or not.

But good luck to you :) I know you'll keep us updated for sure.

I was so sad yesterday. I went grocery shopping for food and this guy told me happy Mother's Day (I'm not sure why) and I wanted to bust out in tears because I should have a 1 week old baby already
:(. I just want it to h our turn. It's frustrating

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->