I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Tinky have you tested yet?? Dying to know what's happening with you!!

Angela your another strong willed woman I'd of took at least 20 tests by 11dpo lol! I won't do this time coz I've got next to no chance plus I haven't got any ics and I'm not planning on buying any!

Dtrisha glad to hear you think you may have ovulated. It does stink not knowing if you have or not, puts you in limbo! But hopefully that approach will help you!

I'm 4dpo now, boobs are still really tender and they feel huge. Had a ibs attack this morning which wasn't fun at all and I'm covered in spots! I hate hormones :grr:

Dtrisha my heart goes out to you I know how you feel I had an MC August last year I would have been due around about now xx you may have caught it FX for you I really hope you get your BFP soon xx

Dinky FX for you I hope this month is your month keep us posted how things go xx

LOL to be honest if I had some ICS in I probably would of took some but I refuse to buy any as I was getting a little obsessive I've only got one digi and I refuse to waist it plus not long now only 4 more days till I know for sure xx

Tinky any news xx

Thanks Angela. Yeah I'm supposed to have a week old baby right now. I started crying this morning because it stinks to stay happy Mother's Day to everyone but you don't get anything in return. :( just hoping it happens soon I really need a pick me up.

Well I really hope it happens hun for you soon and you get your BFP FX for you xx

AFM DPO12 today and my Temps have dropped slightly so I am thinking that that's a sign of possible AF showing its face in a few days we shall see though xx

Sorry to hear you've started spotting ang, hope it doesn't turn into full flow and your still in with a chance! I bled lightly for 2 weeks with my first!

5dpo for me now, still got a dodgy tummy and sore boobs. Not really got any other symptoms tho. Ohh I've also caught a cold and feel rubbish with a blocked/runny nose, sore throat and a cough. I swear I get a cold every single tww!

Dinky I'm sorry to hear that :(. Maybe they're all good signs, never know! :)

Okay ladies update I went to the dollar store just so I could test real quick in the morning I used it and waited Probably 1min before I was like whatever it would have showed already I went back to bed and woke up an HR later having to pee when I looked there was a clear positive ...
But now I have no idea if it's real because I can see the test drying up! The positive line is pink and clearly there
Sooooo when wife gets home we are going to store to get a frer and retest I'm trying not to get my hopes up because it's way over the time but the line is very strong !

Wow tinky! :D any chance you could upload a pic? Can't you get a test on your own and save it till she gets back then do it ASAP? Sorry just dying to know the result lol!!!

Here's the test !!! I know dinky I'm so nervous to know myself !!! She gets home in less than 3 hours I'm trying to hold my pee in but I've already gone 3 times... I'm still trying to be level headed and think negative until I see the test turn positive within time frame I wish I Wouldof waited until the time said instead of giving up and going to bed

Attachments

• Snapchat-8655216448151939844.jpg
    Snapchat-8655216448151939844.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 12
I can definitely see the line and it is definitely pink!!! But I can see where the dye has run and got stuck behind it, I had this happen to me once but the line wasn't as definate as the one you have there. I wasn't pregnant but that line looks solid and very dark so I think you have a bfp there :D please post a pic of your next test I'm so excited for you!!!

Here's a pic I just took I guess it's still drying OMG

Attachments

• Snapchat-2219359826092385395.jpg
    Snapchat-2219359826092385395.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 16
oh dinky I hope so !!! I'ma going to retest again and see what happens I hope I am that would be amazing

I can't wait!!! How long till she's home now? Lol

Ps I think there's too much pee on that test that's why the dye has run like that

I got the first response test ! I went to pee and it's way too diluted to even test ! So I'm going to redo in the morning since I haven't drunk anything all day and I'm dehydrated lol ! How's is everyone else doing???

Omg have you tested yet??? Sooo impatient over here I feel like it's me testing lol!!!

Oh and what cd are you on? I'm 6dpo and still have a dodgy tummy :( don't know why it's lasting so long! I caved and ordered some ics yesterday. Should be here by Thursday so think I'll do a test at 10dpo

I hope you feel better soon dinky!

Tinky good luck with your pregnancy

So I was pretty sure I already ovulated. Then had a good amount of CM this afternoon with a little EWCM. So I took a OPK and this is what it revealed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->