I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

So either I am just about to O or just got done Oing. I guess BDing tonight. I hope since its cd20 I'll still have a long enough LP.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 6
Sounds like your gearing up to o dtrisha with the ewcm! Sometimes you can keep getting it until you actually ovulate. When I ovulate late I get it coming and going till its happened. Get as much bd in as possible :) don't worry about your lp it doesn't tend to change much from what is normal for you, it can vary by a day or 2. Af normally starts for me around 13dpo so I might get my period on 12 or 14dpo but never on 11 or 15dpo If that makes sense?

Dtrisha that great news looks like your gearing up to O get BDing your LP shouldn't change it should remain the same so your TWW may begin soon xx

Any news Tinky xx

AFM DPO13 tiniest bit of spotting again AF due on Thurs 12th she is defo going to show her face I know she is but if by some miracle she doesn't by FRI then I'll do a test on Sat using FMU xx

I'm glad I caught it today. Because I really thought I would of already O'd because I probably wouldn't of BD'd for a bit. FX'd

Hey ladies I'm sorry I've been so depressed today I took the frer and it came back negative IDK what's wrong with me I'm wondering if it's a chemical since I've had pretty bad cramps today I'm scheduling a dr appointment so they can do a blood test to be safe thanks everyone for your interest and support ! I got my hopes up with that bfp and now not even a faint line I only held my pee for 5 hours I wouldn't think that would be diluted

Awww sorry tinky maybe it was a faulty test? I've had it happen to me before and it sucks, like the dye runs and gets stuck on the test line, why can't it get stuck somewhere else?? Yeah tell your Dr and take the pos test with you and see what they think

Sorry to hear that tinky we don't have Wondfos tests in England but I've heard a few horror stories with them and people saying to never look at them after the time limit as they can give false positives xx FX at the Dr's hun let us know how you get on xx

Tinky- sorry to hear that :(.

I took a OPK this morning and a little darker and my CB was flashing smiley. Hoping it goes positive tonight or in the AM tomorrow.

Great news dtrisha!! I rekon that will be pos by tomorrow!! I seem to ovulate the day after my first positive opk so you've got plenty of warning so get bding as much as possible!

7dpo for me now. My hpts arrived this morning so I had no choice but to do one :blush: bfn of course, I'm not even expecting it to go bfp as we have hardly any chance but still I can't help myself lol!!

I know I want to again tonight and tomorrow but if we do it more than two nights then I'll have to tell DH about the OPK's and I would rather not because I know how he gets when I tell him. Sometimes he had performance problems. But if I don't tell him he won't have problems. And it's not Normal for us to BD more than two days in a row

So pretty positive if you ask me ? Solid smiley.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 3
Yes I'd say they were positive! Do another opk today as I'd say it would be even darker, but if it's not I'd still say you caught your surge :)

Did a ic and it was bfn. Wish I hadn't of gotten them so early I knew I'd be tempted to keep testing lol

Dinky and Dtrisha FX you get your BFP

Tinky how are you feeling you been the doctors xx

9dpo. I've done 4 tests today because I seen lines on the first 2! However I think they are faulty because the line is too thin on the first one (bottom) and the dye has run on the 2nd one I did. The top 2 have nothing on them and the top one is the last one I did

Screenshot_2016-05-13-15-03-11.jpg

Yeah that was the one I did with fmu. There was a define and pink line on that one! But even the test line is thinner than it should be so I think it's a dodgy test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->