I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Dang that stinks!!!

I'm trying not to count and just stay busy. Trying to focus on other things. But I don't know how long it'll last

I know it's so frustrating!! Kept happening to me last cycle as well I wish I could keep from testing but I can't even tho I know there's no chance lol I'm no good am I? It's so hard not to keep track when you know when you have ovulated! Keep telling myself I'm only on cd22 and got a bfp on cd27 last time but I didn't test before then and we went trying so had no idea what dpo I was. With dd2 I tested positive at 10dpo but didn't test before so don't know if I'd of got a positive earlier

You never know! Those spermies could of made it :). Keep us updated. I will do the same

Dinky it's probably still far too early to tell FX you start seeing lines soon xx

Thanks ang but it's 10dpo for me now and still bfns, af due in 3 or 4 days so I think I'm out now. Will keep testing though! How is everyone?

I'm doing alright. Just got up and getting ready to go hang out with some girlfriends in a bit. Trying to keep busy :).
Dinky do out have any symptoms ?
Angela good luck this cycle!

Thanks guys I'm okay AF well and truly here but I'm staying positive and keeping with the healthy kick exercising healthy eating give up all alcohol and caffeine and completely nicotine free now I have been on gum and patches for a long long time years so I finally said enough is enough and gone cold turkey I need to do everything I can now to give myself the best possible chance of conceiving xx

Tinky are you okay hun xx

Ang so glad to hear you are going to give yourself the best chance possible! It will also be great for your future child that it's mother is so healthy :) are you taking any vitamins?

Dtrisha the only symptoms I have are sore boobs and major tiredness but that's probably due to the kids waking me up early every morning!!

Done a few hpts today and they are all bfn so thinking I'm definitely out now

Sorry to hear dinky but like they say your not out till AF comes still FX for you xx

No I'm not taking any vitamins as I know an overload of some vitamins like A can be harmful to TTC and pregnancy but I'm eating a lot of protein, calcium, fruit and veg so I'm sure I'm getting all my vitamins through this xx

Trisha babydust to you I hope you get your positive soon.
Dinky your never out until your period comes ! Stay positive 😊 I hope you see a bfp !
Angela I'm so happy for you that's an amazing step and achievement great job , I hear that's great with ttc.
I've been gone so out of whack lately after the Last bfn I just didn't feel right set up doctor appointment and waiting to go in today at work I noticed a spot of blood it was a quarter size with a clots and mucus bright red and dark in others af is here and I just can't help but think if I Wouldof tested sooner would I have seen a bfp earlier if this was chemical or not to see a bfp than negatives and now my period and cramping it sucks and definitely has brought me down this week I hope one of you or all get bfp that would be great news

So sorry to hear that tinky here's hoping you get more answers at your doctors appt hun keep us posted on how it goes xx

Yeah it can be harmful but you can buy special ttc ones that should be OK. I don't take any apart from iron because they give me headache and make me feel sick

11dpo. This is my test from this morning, there's 's line on it but it's faint and think so I'm thinking another evap! These tests are shocking!!

Screenshot_2016-05-15-08-58-26.jpg

The only supplement I've been having is folic acid but I do have pregnecare supplement I might start taking that again xx

AFM I've had the weirdest AF ever my Temps are still slightly high above coverline and my AF has been so light for three days had the tiniest bit a spotting then after that very light next day a little heavier then day after very light by night time almost stopped and today nothing I've never had AF that only lasts three days before its weird if this happens again I'm going Dr's and going to ask them to check my hormone levels progesterone as if I have a deficiency that will stop me from getting pregnant as without the right levels of progesterone my womb lining won't get thick enough for a fertilised egg to imbed hence the very light AF xx

I think I see a faint line dinky but no colour in it FX they do get darker xx

So I've done 2 more tests. The first pic is the first and 2nd one I did. The 2nd pic is the one I have just done. There are still faint lines on them! Bad batch or start of bfp?? What do you think?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-15-10-42-45.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-05-15-10-42-45.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_2016-05-15-11-52-11.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-05-15-11-52-11.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 10
Done a couple more and they must of been dodgy tests coz there's no more line! Still bfn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->