I think I ovulated :D anybody wanna wait with me?

Here is day one compared to today

Attachments

• IMG_0289.jpg
    IMG_0289.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0305.jpg
    IMG_0305.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 8
That looks darker hun it looks like it's getting darker go the docs hun xx

I plan too, they are closed today and tomorrow so hopefully can get in monday.

Pretty sure I'm out. I think my LP is way to short. I'm only at 9dpo and had brown/pink when I wiped. Usually this happens before AF. So I'm pretty sure she's coming. I'll have to go see the doctor to see what they can do. Because this is only 9dpo

I started bleeding a little today.. its real dark red almost old looking blood. Have passed a few small clots.. thinking I retained some stuff from my MC. But I took another test to see if since I started bleeding a little it would get fainter and then negative but it has seemed to have gotten darker yet. Blah! So confused! Def calling Dr first thing monday morning. Sorry to hear you might be out Dtrisha, but maybe it is IB.. but then again before I got pregnant last time I would start spotting around 9 DPO with my cycles for about 4 months. The pics are this morning and then tonight.

Attachments

• IMG_0305.jpg
    IMG_0305.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0310.jpg
    IMG_0310.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 6
They look about the same Dtrisha go you Dr hun just in case xx

We'll I'm gutted OPKS are getting really dark done one this morning and not far off being positive digi is still negative but it will defo turn pos today meaning I'm out this month, I knew there was a big chance of that happening and that's why I didn't take clomid but still gutted about it oh well roll on next month so we can try again xx

Country last night's test does look darker than the morning test! Defo try and see a doctor tomorrow, keep a eye on the bleeding hopefully it won't get any heavier!

Dtrisha sorry to hear your spotting :( have you taken a test today?

Ang is your oh away over your fertile period then? Atleast you know you can ovulate on your own! And quite early as well!

Yeah nothing yet today just waiting to see if she starts which I'm sure she will. Yeah this morning I don't think anything is ok it

Yeah DH is away not back till Weds but I guess I already knew there was a huge chance of it happening xx

Yep it has meaning I will O tomorrow which is annoying but nothing I can do about that O has come early at only CD12 we shall see if my Temps increase tomorrow or the next day xx

Oh yeah that is annoying! If only your body could have waited a few more days lol! But cd12 is nice and early, maybe you don't need the clomid anymore?

I am still bleeding, it is like a light AF, not heavy at all. Tests are still showing positive and still seem to be getting darker, slowly but there is a difference. So hoping my dr has an opening tomorrow. I am kind of scared now that this is a new pregnancy and may be loosing it..

Countrymomma make sure you get in you Dr's if you have anything left over from your previous pregnancy it can be dangerous and you'll need a sweep I really hope everything goes okay for you FX everything is alright xx

Dinky it's unexplained infertility meaning I was always Oing the Clomid was not to make me O but to increase my chances by making me produce more eggs so I have a higher chance of atheist one being fertilised xx I will still take the clomid I'm starting on it again in August as I have to give it another shot for 6 months so that we can move on to IVF if need be as due to me and DH not having any children we get three free goes of IVF before we have to start to pay xx I'm 33 yrs old now if I knew it would be this difficult in my later yrs to get pregnant I wouldn't have waited so long to try so at the moment I'll try anything in the hope that it will help xx

Well I hope it does the job for you soon ang and your blessed with twins or triplets lol! Have you had anymore tests done like a hsg or laproscopy? I went through the same to get pregnant with dd1. It was the laproscopy plus clomid that did the trick for me that time!

Country did you manage to get a appointment today?

Still waiting on AF. now it's starting to get weird. Because I've never spotted and then nothing come of it. The past few months I have spotted then the next day either spotted or started my period. I still don't think it was implantation bleeding. I didn't have any cramps and I have 0 symptoms. I just want to know!

What do you think? I hear blue dyes are dodgy so I'm not sure.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79